Ahem, Warcraft III TFT, DotA. :)

+ CoD MW2
+ CSS
+ FFVII
+ FFX
+ FFXIII
+ FO3

Etc.. ^_^
The only turn based stratedgy I enjoyed was the Worms games.
Worms, Starcraft and Warcraft III were really the only quality strategy games I ever played...

In fact I play Starcraft 2 now... so much fun...
Fall Out, I love that game.
haven't played any games last few months cuz of a lak of time XD
but Worms is the best :P
Never have played Fallout 1 or 2... played Fallout 3 for like, 3 hours then got bored... Its only fun when your with friends watching you play it, cause then you make all these fun comments...
I hated the fallouts.

Edit: Yawn, playing batman AAsylum
Resistance 2
Blasting Chamera away one clip of ammo at a time...
Goddamit, can't wait till next year, so bland right now, nothing good coming out...

Heard lots of bad things about resistance 2, so I avoided it, that and the lack of a ps3...
So I'm playing AC:JA...Got to last mission and you go up aganist an elite squad...Okay, can't THAT bad. (Just look at Yellow Squad from AC4, the 2 elites from AC5, the Fenrir squad from ACX: hard, but quite doable.)

So my first play of this mission and the VERY last a-hole in the squad is damn near invincible: You missiles get shot down in the first half and my gun would only hitting him like 1 out of 50 shots. I'm like, "WTF Namco?!" I'm colse to raging. I actually run down the 20 minute timer for the mission...

But the above apparently was a glitch: seems for my first end-boss run, the game decides to throw a freaking bug at me that made the SOB MUCH harder to hit that was intended. (He's tough, but I shouldn't have been missing with my gun the way I was.) Second run got my ass handed to me (handle the first phase horribly). Third was a go...

Be forewarned: AC:JA is very much so meant to be a co-op/multiplayer game. (I'm soloing it on normal so far. Will do higher difficulties when I get a decent selection of equipment. Shit is EXPENSIVE in this version...)
StahnAileron said:
I'm colse to raging
Heh heh, I know the feeling. God of war two on titan difficulty. I went through four controllers in a week (all at that f*cking translator).
Just finished X-Men Origins - Wolverine. Twas enjoyable, I suppose. Too easy though, even on hard. The combat worked well though.
I only liked XMO because of its intense gore.... ehe... if thats strange to say...
Yea that's the other reason I played it. Mindless violence...
I love gore...

Edit: Moved onto Wanted: Weapons of fate.
iamZIIIM said:
Yea that's the other reason I played it. Mindless violence...
I love gore...
Ohai Mr. Soldier ~Rips head off~ Ohyus, more hp...

If thats the reason you played it, you should play Prototype...
Dude, i'm still addicted to prototype. Can't get over liberating peoples top half's from their bottom half's.

And i'm not big on saying hi, i'm more "YOU JUST BREATHED *leaps on soldier and pulls out intestines and proceeds to rub them all over face*
Eh... you should at least have normal acquaintances QQ that you kill...
I kill every one, and everything.

Edit: Just finished Wanted. Short and easy. Hard was no challenge either.
Games I like:
- Minecraft
- Final Fantasy 1-9
- EvE Online
- Divine Divinity (and sequel)

Games I hate(d):
- World of Warcraft
makaan said:
EvE Online
Isn't that just another grind-tastic MMORPG.

Eve Online Review

The most awesome review EVA
iamZIIIM said:
Isn't that just another grind-tastic MMORPG.
No.
There are like hundrets of ways to get either rich or famous or both. There are also a lot of ways of making money without mining or doing missions.
And EvE is all about PvP. About 2/3 of all systems (if not more), are systems that can be claimed by players and must be defended against other players. There have been battles of 1000+ Players at the same time in the same system.
Also see here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq2oxt7Nrxo
and here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-464Hik4Qs0
Meh. Never been a fan of mmo/rpg's anyway.

1000+ is pretty cool, but not the biggest battle i've ever seen. The largest battle, was on a game of Homeworld 2 (not the same genera, but anyway) a friend were testing out a modded AI, and he got into a fight. It lasted for over 6 hours, not a single break in the fight. The debris covered the whole map.
Though I doubt that every single of your ships in that battle was piloted by a real player :)
Still. its allot more ships than 1000 players, and I said its a different genera...
Sounds pretty intense, ZIIIM. EvE PvP sounds more exciting than
Mabinogi's, all it takes is a cc (chain cast) wand and nothing can touch you...
Does everyone do that, or just you?

Anyone played the watchmen game? Got a hold of it, but am hesitant about installing it.
iamZIIIM said:
Does everyone do that, or just you?
Everybody who is dumb enough to get one, yes....
Soo... A lot of people then...
iamZIIIM said:
Soo... A lot of people then...
By dumb enough I meant, smart enough to get one, but ignorant enough to waste it in pvp... So not many
Goggles said:
By dumb enough I meant, smart enough to get one, but ignorant enough to waste it in pvp... So not many
Ok me gets it now.

Anyway we could do with a new topic...

Edit: Just finished Doom 3 on the hardest difficulty, without the console...it was surprisingly easy, mainly cuz I knew where every enemy would roughly spawn... and where all the weapons were...
Then thats nothing new...