BattlequeenYume said:
I doing that to point such user out. Bc you mods have so much to do and I thought it would be helpful. But if you don't want me to comment such things, I will stop that of course. :3
Maybe, after sending the user a warning, the mod decided to delete the comment to avoid "flooding".
In that regard, I, sometimes, delete my own comment after the problem/tag/... is solved, to avoid thing as non-related comment.

Edit: regarding the post #271991, The user Ant changed so many rating with panty, ...to safe so.
I 100% didn't delete it either.

Also, thank you Shizko for pointing this user out. I'll...have to reprimand them.
I didn't delete it.

A while back, I considered deleting a comment like that which was directed at a member with only one edit in their history. But I didn't then either.
I have noticed quite a few people have been messing with the ratings though. In a detrimental and trolling way. I don't know why we're having more frequent occurrences of that kind of activity.
Yeah i mean considering that anyone that has a registered account could change anything regarding an upload whether its Rating or Tags is definitely an issue, then again i don't know if i should take this to the Site Suggestions forum but perhaps after a post gets approved by a moderator the tags and rating cant be meddled with again?
BattlequeenYume said:
Why are getting my comments deleted when I ask someone to stop set the rating false? (Don't know where to put that so I just choose this tread)
I took the comment out after going through ant's change histroy. Else I'd have to warn you for backseat modding lest it encourage others. I'm not saying to stop, just that I have to tidy up after it's resolved.
Okay just wanted to know if it's pleased or not.
Now I know that you cleaned up after taking care it's totally fine.
Post #273337

Doesn't the rotation fits for the image?
She is lying on the bed and I would say it's fits better then other posts.
I did not moderate post #273337, however I agree that it is an obvious rotation, she looks like she is falling away from the bed by the perspective.
Hmm okay if you say so.

I don't see that. Should looking more closely then.
BattlequeenYume said:
Post #273337

Doesn't the rotation fits for the image?
She is lying on the bed and I would say it's fits better then other posts.
It was mostly about the writing. It was sideways.