Okay nevermind then.
Maybe I just looked wrong or something.
Post #277762

Why is it obvious when she is sitting on a pane?
The angle is too harsh. I know she's supposed to be sitting upright but the rotation has her almost totally horizontal.
Hm, okay.
What a pity.
Post #277865
The original is bigger bc I cropped it. Not cropped is like this:

https://yande.re/post/show/513722

But I don't think we need this version then.
It's kinda just negative space though. Usually scans are much bigger than the originals but aren't as sharp so we keep both. But that one just seems to be purple bars.
That's what I though too.
Okay then.
if any moderator also agree that it is upscaled, if so undelete post #258847, the same with
post #263961 and post #263914
post #206162 and post #205034
Upon closer inspection, you are correct.
Post #278455

Could a mod please undelete it?
Just forgot to remove the loli tag (copy paste them from a other side..) and it started to delete it itself. But she isn't a loli I would say
loli Tag removed.
Post #280119

Fail on my side.
I didn't looked well enough.
*runs away*

Mod Edit: Post #277758
It seems that this version was a patreon reward. At least somone uploaded it as such on Danbooru and give this source:
https://gumroad.com/janong

Maybe the tag on the image board was wrong for upscaling?
I think post #277758 was upscaled, the version uploaded on tumblr, has more details, the larger version should have the same, current version, and the version I used waifu2x, noise reduction level 1 and increased 2x, my guess is that the danbooru user just put this link to give veracity, even though it was waifu2x on purpose, it would be unnecessary, no?
I have no idea at this point. We've been over it three times now with this post.

Yume said the version she posted might've been a paid reward?
*sigh* So much for the good catch note. Thanks for destroing it. (Not srsly)
Time to change it back then, sorry Emmy.

Mod Edit: Post #277766
Please undelete this post then and transfer the votes from post #277758.

(I've made a new comment so you can see that there is a new one in this thread. Or is it flagged as new too when I edit a post?)

Edit: Thank you
You could've waited until tomorrow.
BattlequeenYume said:
Or is it flagged as new too when I edit a post?
It'll flag as new when you edit.
Ah, that's good to know, thank you, Traz.

Edit: Post #280523

There is no difference between this and post #280525 , right? (apart from the size of course)
I mean a difference for a reason to keep both.

Edit 2

Is Post #280531 really a duplicate? The mb size is different.
Guess I have to make a new post.

Post #280523

Are there any differences between this and Post #280525 ? I didn't noticed some but just to make sure that I didn't deleted it unnecessary.

Post #280531 is this really a duplicate? The KB/MB were different. Or may it be the only difference then?
1. They're not really different other than some parts are cropped and Ryu's is larger. Your version has more detail, but his was larger.

2. I spent several minutes looking at both images. I don't know why, but the only difference was the technical aspects you mentioned. Both images even went to the same page on Pixiv. So I have no idea how y'all managed that. :p

I wanted to keep yours since I like you more, but that wouldn't have been fair at all.
Awww <3

But yeah just be fair, I'm totally fine with it. I was just confused xD
Thanks, Emmy.
otaku_emmy said:

I wanted to keep yours since I like you more
hmm....thanks.....
sadodere-chan said:

hmm....thanks.....
I and several other members are pretty sure you're actually Luna, so you can't really blame us for being wary.
otaku_emmy said:
I and several other members are pretty sure you're actually Luna, so you can't really blame us for being wary.
no i'm not them. sorry that i just wanted join to post images....sorry if i made you bothering that im someone else...i'm going to leave if you want......bye

s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶p̶a̶p̶e̶rs̶
Nah, you ain't gotta wallow like that. We welcome anyone who earnestly tries to upload decent images.
otaku_emmy said:
I was also pretty sure a day or two after she created the account, I think for 2 reasons, many favored images related to blood, and for the tags, I even made a comment but I deleted it minutes later, although anyone could do that, it was very luckyluna.
Post #281165

I need your help, Ryu.
Can you told me if it's an upscale? I thought it is maybe one bc a post month ago had the same res and was one. Some user on yandere denied it, that this is an upscale. So I need someone with *the eye*.

Edit: Thank you very much!
Yeah, also I think it has been upscaled, but without waifu2x, if it would be easier repair, you can see several details as if the image had been increased using some program like photoshop, etc, example such parts.
detail 1
detail 2
detail 3
detail 4
detail 5
and several other parts.