Post #281953

Isn't a loli...?
Please undelete respectively delete the loli tag.

Edit: Okay fixed it myself. But now I'm not sure - what do the mods think?
BattlequeenYume said:
Post #281953

Isn't a loli...?
Please undelete respectively delete the loli tag.

Edit: Okay fixed it myself. But now I'm not sure - what do the mods think?
She's not a loli. She just has small tiddies.

She doesn't look remotely loli in her other posts either.
Undelete post #282335, original PNG with more detail, the other version was used noise reduction, lost some details, I deleted seconds after the system detected duplicate, I just noticed after.
Transferred votes for ya.
why replaced? if it's bigger, the other seems to be a smaller version of this, the same with the others, omfg, got it, I was looking at the same wallpaper so I thought I had the same artifacts, in the same places.
It's too confusing for me, honestly. There's always two versions if this dude's art and it's never clear where any of them are coming from.

Edit: There.
I'm confused too, I'll try to find the source.
I just don't get why he'd make two versions. Because it's not like one is much smaller and posted to his Pixiv or anything. They're all from official places. Product places. So why does he need to make a big version and then an even bigger version?
Now I understand how to get these images in 2k, I had never used dlsite before, I made some mistakes but I understood the situation a bit more.
otaku_emmy said:
So why does he need to make a big version and then an even bigger version?
Are these images above 4k from that site? could it be reward and it would make sense, at first I thought it could be from twitter.
RyuZU said:
Are these images above 4k from that site? could it be reward and it would make sense, at first I thought it could be from twitter.
Well I'm not at all familiar with that site, so I'm not sure. I only ever really see his posts on here and on Danbooru. Danbooru sometimes doesn't have sources for his images, so it's hard to tell.

It's like a chicken or the egg situation. You often can't tell whether the larger image or the still large but smaller image was created first.
Yeah, very confusing.
Post #283060

Please delete the loli tag...*sigh*

Edit: Thank you very much.