Post #281953

Isn't a loli...?
Please undelete respectively delete the loli tag.

Edit: Okay fixed it myself. But now I'm not sure - what do the mods think?
BattlequeenYume said:
Post #281953

Isn't a loli...?
Please undelete respectively delete the loli tag.

Edit: Okay fixed it myself. But now I'm not sure - what do the mods think?
She's not a loli. She just has small tiddies.

She doesn't look remotely loli in her other posts either.
Undelete post #282335, original PNG with more detail, the other version was used noise reduction, lost some details, I deleted seconds after the system detected duplicate, I just noticed after.
Transferred votes for ya.
why replaced? if it's bigger, the other seems to be a smaller version of this, the same with the others, omfg, got it, I was looking at the same wallpaper so I thought I had the same artifacts, in the same places.
It's too confusing for me, honestly. There's always two versions if this dude's art and it's never clear where any of them are coming from.

Edit: There.
I'm confused too, I'll try to find the source.
I just don't get why he'd make two versions. Because it's not like one is much smaller and posted to his Pixiv or anything. They're all from official places. Product places. So why does he need to make a big version and then an even bigger version?
Now I understand how to get these images in 2k, I had never used dlsite before, I made some mistakes but I understood the situation a bit more.
otaku_emmy said:
So why does he need to make a big version and then an even bigger version?
Are these images above 4k from that site? could it be reward and it would make sense, at first I thought it could be from twitter.
RyuZU said:
Are these images above 4k from that site? could it be reward and it would make sense, at first I thought it could be from twitter.
Well I'm not at all familiar with that site, so I'm not sure. I only ever really see his posts on here and on Danbooru. Danbooru sometimes doesn't have sources for his images, so it's hard to tell.

It's like a chicken or the egg situation. You often can't tell whether the larger image or the still large but smaller image was created first.
Yeah, very confusing.
Post #283060

Please delete the loli tag...*sigh*

Edit: Thank you very much.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act. - The owner of that image does not what it published on Konachan and directly contacted the site administrator to demand its removal.
Okay, it's quite strange that it only effects this one image.
Kiho said:
Digital Millennium Copyright Act. - The owner of that image does not what it published on Konachan and directly contacted the site administrator to demand its removal.
...Why hasn't his other art been removed then? Or, at the very least, his art from that game?
SlayerDuck would have responded precisely to the DMCA takedown request.

The copyright holder may either not have found the other images, or those images may not be protected by the DMCA. Like all intellectual property, the owner must comply with certain requirements or lose legal protections of the IP.

For example, the copyright holder may have released those images to the public domain as part of the advertising for the game. These images are no longer protected by the DMCA.
When a post is allowed to age unapproved for 3 days.....what that implies it that the post is not in gross violation of the quantitative guidelines. That is AR, size, demographics......, but that no moderator finds the image to be qualitatively good for a wallpaper - that the image is marginal in some other way(s), artifacts, poor crop, etc. Most mods generally don't delete such images until after 3 days both to give other mods a chance to approve it or to let members snag a copy if they want one.
Because it didn't have a lot of visual appeal. It was an extreme closeup of feet.
Post #285893

Loli? Really? I don't think she looks like one in this image.
Not even tagged on yandere as loli too.
https://yande.re/post/show/553380
Canonically she is a loli and the artist labelled it as loli on Pixiv.

Keep in mind places like Yandere and Danbooru will often not tag a character loli even when it is. Either to game the system or because they just didn't bother.

Danbooru especially has tons of loli that isn't tagged loli even though it's super obvious.

Anyway, in my opinion she does look like a loli in that image.
I thought we are not going anymore after the tags on pixiv. That what you said before. And I don't think she looks like a loli anyway. Even when she is mostly drawn as one. But in this she looks more mature.
Well, my decision was based more on the fact that she IS a loli character and, to me, she wasn't drawn with an older appearance in that image.

Both characters were drawn with legs that are anatomically too large, so that's not really much to go on in terms of her physical maturity.
If you say so.

I don't wanted to upload explicit loli though..
It's okay if it's on accident. Last I heard explicit loli was supposed to be getting wiped from Konachan, but I don't think it's happened yet.

Technically I don't think I'm supposed to delete explicit loli content myself, even though it makes the most sense, to me, to do that.
It's just bothering me. I thought that I can detect a loli very well know.
But it seems that I couldn't..
Noooo, don't let it get to you.

With art, especially anime styled art, exaggerated and unrealistic proportions are to be expected. Sometimes a character that is, for all intents and purposes, a loli will be given legs that are too long or thighs that are too thick or a waist that's too wide simply because the artist doesn't use proper anatomy. That'll always make it harder to tell what's what.

It's not that the artist is trying to make the canonically young character appear older, it's just that they're not using the right proportions. It's also a tactic to make the (usually) innocent, cute loli be more sexually appealing.

(That's not to mention the whole dreaded sub genre of loli called "oppai loli.)
post #286368

It was deleted for having jpeg_artifacts in a PNG file, but I scoured the image with my face close to the screen (and 100% zoom ofc) for several minutes and didn't find any. Yume-san flagged it, and with her amount of site experience I'd assume she did indeed find some artifacts, but I'm just curious - where are they? o.O

(I'd also like to know for utility purposes before reuploading it myself with the crop modification we discussed in the comments, though I'll give Dreista a few days to do so first if he/she wants since it was his/her post)
I saw some around Emilia's hair.

They're slight, but I trust Yume enough when it comes to JPEG artifacts.
I didn't saw them at first too. Created a better cropped version of this image and after uploading it I noticed them. So just had to delete my own image too. :<