Well, just thought about the spread legs and wasn't really thinking more about it.
Yeah, totally. Like I said, if her leg wasn't under her like that then it would make sense visually.
Post #272977

It's a different uncensore a more nature uncensore which I like more.
I want it back please. And yeah we have a few of the same images with a different unscensore. And that's totally good this way. And it was already approved the time when I uploaded it a year ago. Don't get it why it was deleted NOW?

Not really nice to go through over a year old image who already got approve and delete it. I don't think the first mod who approve this version should be ignored?
The post #272977 was deleted because Emmy thought post #241996 was of higher quality. I agree, that the decensor is different, some members may prefer it. I undeleted it, but I don't know if that difference is enough to pass muster, but Emmy will surely make a decision.
I wonder why the other uncensored version has a different size than the original image. So you can say that post #272977 is closer to the original.

Thanks for undeleting but all votes are gone though. T-T
@Yume, post #272977 is PNG with jpeg_artifacts.

BattlequeenYume said:
I wonder why the other uncensored version has a different size than the original image.
Edit:
post #272977 is PNG with jpeg_artifacts.
It's not, for some reason I downloaded the JPEG version.
Where are the artifacts? I can't see them :O
So I have to clean it anyway? Ugh T-T
Ops, my mistake, sorry xd, I downloaded the JPEG version.
Phew, I thought I'm blind or something xD
Ryu! :p
what a mess I made, but post #241996 it's upscaled, I had asked someone to do a test, to see if it was possible to make post #272977 go to the homepage, but the vote will be transferred, I think it would be in vain yet, I think that even with an administrator account should not be possible, use "hold" and then "unhold", it's more a curiosity.

If I remember correctly, I already made a similar confusion before.

but the vote will be transferred
or not xD, for being "uncensored" I thought it would be.
Post #294232

Ther artifacts weren't the problem here. Why are they mentioned in the deleting-reason as well?
It was one of the problems. This contains upscaled artifacts or poorly filtered artifacts. They are especially noticeable on the face and hair.

Anyway, this looks like just another poor edit to me. All of this user's uploads do, full of upscaled elements, poor extractions, varying degrees of quality (or lack of it) from one area of the image to another, etc.. This character alone was probably pieced together from at least 6 different images...
It really intrigues me what that artist does when he draws, but I think he does it intentionally to have a weird style
The artefacting on the hair/tail is exceptionally high, even more so given that it's not red or high contrast. I don't know what they were trying to achieve, but it's gone from pixiv too.

Looking at their other "work" on pixiv it screams to me of the unattibuted ! edits we used to see out of places like Animepaper. I would not be shocked to find out this was a piece of software splicing together images and shapes.
Can someone please undelete one those images? I delete it by mistake, is the same in all cases so choose the one you think looks better post #296048 post #296049 post #296050

edit: thanks!
I've been searching the wiki and the help sections for this, but is there any way to search and/or view deleted posts? a meta tag like "deleted:true" or "deleted:only" or some feature.
Fepple said:
I've been searching the wiki and the help sections for this, but is there any way to search and/or view deleted posts? a meta tag like "deleted:true" or "deleted:only" or some feature.
I'm not sure about the search page but there is http://konachan.com/post/deleted_index
There's no meta tag that will be of use for regular members. You may notice that deleted:true returns 2594 pages of results. But as a regular member, all the pages will be blank and the DOM posts object will also be empty.

As traz pointed out, you can use the Deleted Posts page, though it doesn't offer much flexibility. You can't filter by tags or sort the list. Results are always ordered by deletion date. You can however filter by uploader. And with this script you can see thumbnails the same way they appear on the history pages.

If you need to be able to search by tags, you can use the API. To do so, just take any search result and change "/post" in the url to "/post.json" or "/post.xml". (ex. The deleted:true headphones search in json and xml). Keep in mind that that will still give you only a single page of results and there won't be next or previous page links there.

Though once you get to a page for a deleted post, you still won't see the image. Though you could follow the source link if available. And the md5 (provided after the deletion reason) can be used to find the image. And if you're using the script mentioned above, you can do an image search with the thumbnail on SauceNAO or Google Images. ..