This topic is locked.

Server Move Donation Drive
So I've been trying to move the servers without having to pay both servers for a month.
But due to hardware and routing problems in the new server I wasn't able to do it.

Now I don't have enough money to pay for both servers, and although they said they keep both servers online for now, the control panel still says that this server will expiry on 27 of August, so I'm not sure of how long will it last.

So if you wanna lend a hand:
< Goal Reached >

I appreciate your support in advance.
Goal Reached. Thanks to all for your support.

If someone wants donor title on their profile, contact me with the Transaction ID.
Would you consider setting up some alternatives to paypal for the next time you need help? Thanks for maintaining the site. :)
" Goal Reached "

YEAAAAHHH!!!

I know it wasn't much but every little bits help...

:-D
Krikken said:
Would you consider setting up some alternatives to paypal for the next time you need help? Thanks for maintaining the site. :)
Moneybookers would be fine?
thats really good news.... i really wanted to help out, unfortunatelly for me, i dont have any type of account in the internet or any creditcards... hope the site stays mmuch longer
Well its a relief that someone
donated for this site in order for it to stay.

I wish I could be in any help, but due to financial problems I don't have any extra cash with me to donate.

May this site stay up for a very long time ^_^
Isn't it time to hide "Donations needed"?
I've been busy with the server move. I'll delete it after the move.
Sorry I couldn't help out, but like everyone else, I'm glad the goal is reached. ^^
IMO You should leave the Donations tag there, just have it link to where you can donate and take the needed part out, it makes it easier to donate that way, but thats just me.
Donation link is a good thing.
When donations aren't vital it should just stay in place, just styled like other links.