Friendly Topic... [Continued]
Please continue your talk here. Old topic: forum #841
Good enough. Thanks slayerduck

Now then... if only minabi and PAIIS could repost their comments here we could continue as before
So, page 666 officially brought on the end of the thread. That's nice.
So we can't progress past the demon page? Can I at least have the honor of being the twenty thousandth commenter?
So PAIIS, how went that story you were writing?
If the threads are patched together, the honor would be mine Tommy
PAIIS said:
So, page 666 officially brought on the end of the thread. That's nice.
It is your fault, you damn robot that breaks the system.
It IS really weird how that happened though...
*places the blame on Ten-chan with his scientist talk*
Freenight said:
Now then... if only minabi and PAIIS could repost their comments here we could continue as before
My comment was just comemnting on the fact that the last page wouldn't load. I thought Minabi might have deleted his comment on the 667 page, and that was what was screwing it up. Nothing really adding to the conversation(s).

Cade said:
So PAIIS, how went that story you were writing?
The one I think you're thinking of got up to chapter 25. It was for my undergrad thesis. In the end, I don't think the story could be fully realized in a novel form. Too expansive, and too anime/shonen/videogame influenced. I'd originally thought of it as an rpg type story anyhow.

For grad school I've been more focused on short fiction. I might try to tackle another novel for the thesis, but it won't be so sci-fi or fantasy.

FoliFF said:
It is your fault, you damn robot that breaks the system.
:P

I was aiming for that comment number 20000, too. As were others, I suppose. Now, no one can have it. That's kinda nice in it's own way though.

edit: nevermind, slayerduck stole it.
W00t.... stolen by slayerduck....
Deleted a bunch of replies so it wouldn't load infinitely anymore, stuff is fixed. I got the last reply, bite me and carry on :)
I'm kind of bummed that it's been locked. So much Konachan history in there... :/
True enough, Cade.

Damn it Slayer. That was my spot right there on page 667.
Well we now know if we aim for the 20000 reply again we will break the site again \o/
TommyGunn said:
Well I can be to this thread what Zipporah-Mai was to the original thread!

Actually I'd rather we save the original Friendly Topic. We sure there's no way to do that?
What you going on about, the old topic is there still?
As if you don't understand what he meant.

It's locked and unusable. It's because we'd rather post in the original than this... this fake thing.
The history and records of konachan over 4 years... lost, never to be seen again....

Gotta agree with... t-t-Tensa *hmmph* here though. Is it possible someone programmed somethingie to make kona go haywire after 666th page of forum page?
Umm... You can still access and read all the post till slayerducks final post though. The thread is just not a sticky anymore <.<

Its not like he have deleted the thread.
I was jokin'... It's gonna be bumped downwards as we keep posting in the threads... soon into the 2nd page
Freenight said:
soon into the 2nd page
And let's face it once a thread hits the second page it might as well not even exist anymore.
Cade, don't jinx!
Maybe a mod can bump the old thread up from time to time yes?
It'd be easier just to throw a link up at the beginning of this thread back to the old one.
You two, stop giving them ideas... I'm gonna choke the other threads with posts to drown the old one in a sea of data...
PAIIS said:
It'd be easier just to throw a link up at the beginning of this thread back to the old one.
Agreed. Though, to the last active page to said thread. So we can continue the page count. Sort of.
Well this is one for the history books... if we had any books anyway... March 6th 2014...

"Could the thread just remain a sticky?" Is what I would ask but linking it would allow the same convenience with it still being out of the way of active threads...

Edit: Number two isn't cursed or anything right? ._.
Ohh no!
I didn't get onto the first page of the new thread :c
Damn, the page 667 was lost. Oh well.
Artwork said:
Ohh no!
I didn't get onto the first page of the new thread :c
I deleted two of my comments so you could be on the first page. Happy birthday.
Haha hero!
Thanks Tommy, appreciate it. Something about being on the first page is special :3.