i like how we have to wish him luck with being superior, like he can't be on his own 8)
Brin said:
i like how we have to wish him luck with being superior, like he can't be on his own 8)
The joke is that we let him think he is.
Brin said:
It's not like that, just see to many musculars guys being beaten by someone half their weight.
Never claimed to be a fighter.
Cade said:
Never claimed to be a fighter.
So you basically just look better than all of us. Gotcha.
otaku_emmy said:
So you basically just look better than all of us. Gotcha.
You haven't seen his face yet. Maybe he looks like this?

*hek
A_Giant_Airship said:
You haven't seen his face yet. Maybe he looks like this?

*hek
+1
Cade said:
http://i.imgur.com/tk5H763.png

My body is breaking physics. I've somehow unlocked a method to get bigger, leaner, and without changing weight.
I'd go gay for that Cade u know it.
Here's a userscript that some people may be interested in. It's only written for Firefox though.

[Konachan / yande.re / LB] Avatar: Storage
Here to show my activity, and since i'm here how ya'll doing? I see some new faces!

Edit: missed my 6 year konaversay, orz

Edit edit: happy 6 year konaversay, cadey babey <3
kokiriloz said:
happy 6 year konaversay, cadey babey <3
Shiiiiiet, didn't know that was only a day away.
And apparently your own comedy show on Comedy Central ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Koki, drop by more often :)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Zolxys, you have been married to your old avatar for so long, your divorce settlement is going to be expensive!
I miss Zolxys' old avatar

But his new one is very pretty
... That's why I wrote that script. I do have the old one saved and I can switch back to it at any time. I don't have my first two avatars saved though...

*Edit: Well, I just saved two that are close to my first two avatars (same posts, but I doubt the coordinates are the same).
Whoops, blame my disappearance on s;g \o/
Freenight said:
S;g? o_O
Maybe the Steins;Gate VN?
Ding ding, zolky! been playing the first game on vita. So far i have completed 2 or 3 routes, and currently doing luka's. Then i have s;g 0 to play! Yay for the sale on psn!
Oh boy this was funny AF

Those Dutch people did it again I tell you.
^
I lost it at 'grab it by the pony'.
This test is pretty interesting :)

I love tests like these, especially this one. If y'all wanna take it feel free to take and share ur results here? Me and Emmy took the test. I got, "The Debater" :p
10 to 10 that shit is unreliable.
Yeah, but it's something to do.
Freenight said:
10 to 10 that shit is unreliable.
Then try it urself and read about ur results. It's quite shocking how accurate it is
Got ESFJ... Well.

"Take our Personality Test and get a 'freakishly accurate' description of who you are and why you do things the way you do."

Accurate? don't seems like it at all.
mattiasc02 said:
Then try it urself and read about ur results. It's quite shocking how accurate it is
It's like horoscopes though. Or fake psychics. If you make something vague enough it can fit anyone and make them feel like it's really accurate.
It doesn't take an Einstein to figure out I'm no Einstein.
I forgot to disable autoplay on youtube while listening to some music.....when some weird music started playing. It was the background music of someone's 3d tour of the Galasphere 347 from <Space Patrol> (An extremely silly British series that I have seen only 30 seconds - watching more could prove fatal). Someone had put a LOT of effort into researching and then generating the 3d graphics for this 3d tour. The fellow also did the same for the Invaders Flying saucer as well. I remember watching a couple of the invaders episodes, you could find worse ways to waste an a weekday evening.

The short 3d tours are pretty cool, so I thought I share them here:

Galasphere 347
Space Invaders Saucer
Earth vs the flying saucers

lugodoc has more 3d tours, for those interested, you can check out his youtube page.