Cade said:
Thick, long dick.
Eugh.
You're vocalizing gagging on it?
If this is your idea of flirting, I'd say you need to workshop it some more. :p
Well, you gotta start somewhere!

I'm rooting for you, Cade! Woo the ladies!
otaku_emmy said:
Does anyone know if watchcartoononline is a good, reliable site? Anyone here use it?
I just use kisscartoon/kissanime. They're easy enough and have the most comprehensive selection of any site I've found.

Welcome back norain.
I probably won't be around much for the next couple weeks.
traz64 said:
I just use kisscartoon/kissanime. They're easy enough and have the most comprehensive selection of any site I've found.
Yeah. People are always talking shit about Kissanime, but it's the best site of found so far. Sure it opens up annoying, possibly dangerous tabs sometimes, but they've totally got the best selection for both dubbed and subbed anime. They even have live action movies.

Zolxys said:
I probably won't be around much for the next couple weeks.
...I'm not trying to blow smoke, but you sound so freaking smart. It amazes me.

Maybe it's because I'm so bad with computers myself. XD
traz64 said:
Welcome back norain.
Heya Traz, have you been more active in the forums lately? I hardly ever see you around >.>

otaku_emmy said:
...I'm not trying to blow smoke, but you sound so freaking smart. It amazes me.

Maybe it's because I'm so bad with computers myself. XD
It amazes me as well when anyone who can specialize in anything starts talking about *stuff*. It makes me think inward about myself and if I could ever be like that, and my brain usually says "nope" ^3^

Gotta hand it to those really smart people out there who aren't just laymen.
Zolxys said:
I have been working on a new keyboard to replace this one. The layout has been completed and I'm about ready to cut it on the mill once the materials arrive.
Are you talking about this kind of mill for PCB prototyping?
No. I'm going to use plate-mounted mechanical switches so I'm going to cut the custom plate out of 6061 T6 aluminum. We have a small CNC mill that I haven't used yet which will hopefully work. Otherwise I will have to cut it on the large manual mill.

I'm not planning to use a PCB for this project. I probably would if I were planning to produce more of them, but just wiring the switches manually will be good enough. I want it to support any combination of keys (up to 6 at once + modifiers; I believe that's the limit for a USB keyboard without custom drivers). So the wiring will be a very simple grid layout with diodes.

BTW, the F9 short on this keyboard is intermittent. Temperature and humidity may be factors. For now it's working more often than not.
noRain_noRainbow said:
Heya Traz, have you been more active in the forums lately? I hardly ever see you around >.>
Nope. Posting as little as ever.

I've never really been able to tell keyboards apart when it comes to anything other than travel distance. Mice are what I'm really picky about. I have large hands and my fingers drag on the mousepad if I'm using a small mouse.
I just realized my fifth year Konaversary was ten days ago. I can't believe I've been here that long.
traz64 said:
I've never really been able to tell keyboards apart when it comes to anything other than travel distance.
I take it you've never used a grid layout keyboard or a split ergonomic keyboard. My brother uses those, but I prefer a relatively standard layout with a Dvorak arrangement. The reason I don't just buy a standard keyboard is that I've always been sold on the macro and remapping features of the Gateway AnyKey keyboard.

The layout I'm planning to go with is something like this. The colors are only to indicate the R1 - R4 angles. But now that I've heard that custom printed keys from WASD aren't likely to last very long, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

I might just order a standard keycap set with non-angled doubleshot keycaps and go with blank keycaps for the non-standard keys. But I'd really like labels for the Mode, Macro, Map, Key, Wait, and Func keys... So I'm looking into fabricating or quality labeling keycaps myself (without much luck). I don't really like the idea of a keycap set with high thermal conductivity...
I use too many different computers, including laptops, so anything other than a Qwerty layout for me is out of the question.

As for keycap labels, I use Cyrillic peel and stick labels on my laptop keyboard. They get a lot of daily use and have held up on this laptop for many years, it is an IBM T60, going on 10 years old. with the original labels. These are vinyl labels, the text is printed on the back, then adhesive is applied - very robust.

Take a look at these keyboard replacement labels.
Shirley MacLaine was so pretty when she was younger.
So to look prettier you just need to look younger. Lolis reign supreme then. (~O_O)~
Freenight said:
So to look prettier you just need to look younger. Lolis reign supreme then. (~O_O)~
Nah, women are lovelier than little girls. Liking children in that way is disgusting and morally corrupt.
otaku_emmy said:
disgusting and morally corrupt.
Freenight strikes again xD
Freenight said:
otaku_emmy said:
Nah, women are lovelier than little girls. Liking children in that way is disgusting and morally corrupt.
??? You can't call lolis pretty anymore without it being interpreted "that way"?
Apparently not. This is the state of degeneracy you find in the US nowadays. Be an old man and look kindly at children or smile their way, since you love children, and then you're instantly labeled a pedophile and fined/arrested/jailed. Because some kind of people have to exist.
Political Correctness in the US has long been completely insane. But this is also true in much of Europe, particularly the Scandinavian countries.
Hello there! I like nature very much. Nature, flowers trees are inspire me for creation new paintings. I am amateur painter. I won a contest among painters here https://www.voubs.com/ and got some money. So if you interested you can try to take part on some contests.
Why is it that when I say things sometimes it gets twisted so far out of shape from what I was actually saying?

First of all, never call a real child a loli. That's fucking weird. I didn't say it was wrong to think a kid is cute. It is wrong to want to stick your cock in one (or touch one sexually).

I did not say that younger = prettier. Some kids and young adults are unpleasant to look at. I simply stated that Shirley MacLaine was pretty when she was younger, as she is quite old now. Freenight should never have made it about kids in the first place.

P.S. Now that I think about it, I remember that some of you don't even like real females. So you might not even understand where I'm coming from.
Hey now...

I think assuming something naughty was implied only because our dear Freenight was making the statement is the culprit here.

I think we're just stating the first thing that comes to mind when the topic of lolis and "adult preferences" are in the same thought.

No shots fired, just folks talking.
I wasn't even talking about lolis though. I was talking about her.

Like, I don't mean to have a hairpin trigger about this, but certain things make me very uncomfortable. The idea of grown men being attracted to real, small children bothers me on a deep level.
otaku_emmy said:
I wasn't even talking about lolis though. I was talking about her.

Like, I don't mean to have a hairpin trigger about this, but certain things make me very uncomfortable. The idea of grown men being attracted to real, small children bothers me on a deep level.
I know, Emmy. And I understand where you're coming from. I think Shirley MacLaine was really pretty as well. The topic just turned around quite drastically when Freenight decided to weigh in, that's all.

Thank Freenight for having that effect on people :P

I'm also a huge advocate for caving the faces of people who aim to abuse children, but there's no battle to be fought here in Konaland, at least not with this tight group of people.