Lose it after:

Don’t eat my Prongles, bitch!
Makes me kind of sad that it killed her baby though. But that's nature.
big birds are fucking savages
mattiasc02 said:
big birds are fucking savages
Oh man we've had a huge raptor hanging around our property lately and it's been hunting and killing things left and right. It's so beautiful. BUT SO BIG. It's some type of hawk but I can't figure out which.
otaku_emmy said:
Oh man we've had a huge raptor hanging around our property lately and it's been hunting and killing things left and right. It's so beautiful. BUT SO BIG. It's some type of hawk but I can't figure out which.
RAPTOR! That's the world I was looking for. But anyways like is there a lot of birds wear you love or is it like that bird is a mama bird and knows your place as a hunting hot spot? And what color is it, like that can determine the kind.
'Course we got lots of birds here. We live in a rural area and we have a couple bird feeders and bird baths. Lots of little finches live in the hedges. Got birds all over the joint. Birds flying out the wazoo.

It has a white belly with black speckles but its head and the rest of its body are red. I'd say it's well over a foot long too.
Why do you delete things 6 minutes after posting them Emmy? Get my hopes up just to let them crash.
Huh. I didn't even see that. Sorry. I do that reflexively a lot of the time because I feel like most things I think or want to say aren't worth sharing.

Anyway, here's some snow.

Snow (note the critter prints)
Snoow
Snooow (that's usually several feet taller but the snow and ice was weighing it down)
Guess I'll add my snow pics to the pile.

Snoooow
Snooooow
Fields all look pretty similar when they're covered in snow and surrounded by pine trees huh?
Bitch ass niggas.
Where'd that come from?
You'll cowards.
Are you...inebriated?
Hey Konafolks,

I would like to formally apologize for vanishing and making some of you worry about my well being. I want you all to know that I am a-OK and I’ve already reached out to the parties directly involved with me and apologized to them. I’ve missed you all.

I’ve endured a lot in the past half a year, and I think that I’ve improved my mental being since then. Sync and I are still coping with most of it, so I would like to keep things to myself for now.

It’s good to be back.
Welcome back noRain.
Welcome back noRain-nee. I'm glad to hear you're.... OK.
Don't suppose anyone who isn't on the discord was worrying about me?

Anyway. Happy Holidays..
This doesn't have anything to do with anything but it's a local story I felt like sharing for some reason.
Stealthbird97 said:
Don't suppose anyone who isn't on the discord was worrying about me?

Anyway. Happy Holidays..
I haven't heard a thing about anyone here for awhile now, and vice versa, I think. I only keep up with Tommy and Emmy from time to time... and Shinkai. Regardless, if you're doing fine, I'm glad to hear of it.

Happy Holly Days, you bastards.
Merry Christmas Eve, everyone. I hope everyone's doin' okay.
Merry christmas and happy holidays to all of you :D
Another year gone by, hmm...

It's nice that there's still some activity on Konachan.

Keep on kickin', everyone.
Happy holidays to everyone, hope you enjoy the festive days and have a great time (≧∇≦)/
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Konaland!
Merry Christmas y'all. Thanks for another great year of entertainment.
Happy holidays
I want Jews to leave.
Cade said:
I want Jews to leave.
But their mothership doesn't come back to earth for another hundred yeeeeaaaars.