Did you tried the dark chocolate one?
I think raspberry would be better with it.
No, it only came with those two individual Kit Kats.

Like you said, it's pretty expensive to buy a variety of Japanese Kit Kats on their own. Even on a site like Amazon it's not cheap.
That might be the best audience reaction to something I've ever seen. That one firm "NO" from the guy close by was golden.

Side note: Ryan Reynolds is going to play Pikachu in the movie adaptation of Detective Pikachu.
Why do celebrities always die back to back?
I don't know. I just hope the poor fellow didn't kill himself.

One thing's for sure: I'mma be awful sad when old Mel Brooks finally kicks it.
Another one...
A few days ago avicii and know him - it's so sad..
Cade said:
Why do celebrities always die back to back?
Must be seasonal thing . . .

On a side note, I also feel a little ill.
Charly confirmed next celebrity victim.
Took some time but eventually someone got the joke ^_~
Am I the only person who doesn't know any of the recently departed so called celebrities?
No - I don't usually pay much attention to such passings either.
Wasn't Verne Troyer the actor of Mini Me from Austin Powers?
Charly said:
Wasn't Verne Troyer the actor of Mini Me from Austin Powers?
He was.
Barbara Bush died, but I wouldn't call her a celebrity. Just a known person. She was old. A few former pro wrestlers died too, but they're not big celebrities either. That DJ died, but I'm not familiar with anything he's done. Again, I wouldn't really call a DJ a celebrity.

Verne Troyer is probably best known for being Mini-Me, but he did do other films. I don't know what they are, but he did.

He had problems with substance abuse and depression.
There are DJs that pack large arenas for one of their shows. You can find videos on youtube. I would consider such DJs on the same level as major performers.
But my point is that can someone be a "celebrity" if they're only known in their respective circle? If you ask someone who isn't in to EDM or whatever who that is and they have no idea who you're talking about, is that person still a celebrity? I didn't say they're not popular. I just thought you had to be actually widely known to be considered a "celebrity". But I guess not.
If their respective circle is large enough, definitely, they can be a celebrity. avicii was definitely a celebrity - he has significant music awards. If you lived in Sweden, you probably would have known of him, the Royal family and the prime minister made personal statements.

His death comes just days after his EP "Avicii (01)" was nominated for a Billboard Music Award for the best Dance/Electronic album. In 2014, the DJ's song "Wake Me Up!" received the Billboard Music Award as a top electronic song.

DJ Avicii began his career with remixes. He became famous in 2010 thanks to the singles "My Feelings for You," "Seek Bromance," "Blessed" and "Levels." In 2013, Forbes magazine named him one of the highest paid DJs in the world.
I wonder what killed him. I know that scene encourages people to live fast and loose.
otaku_emmy said:
I wonder what killed him. I know that scene encourages people to live fast and loose.
One word: Alcohol.
That or drugs. Party drugs are no joke. And these days people are selling counterfeit pills so you're taking a bigger risk than normal.
otaku_emmy said:
That or drugs. Party drugs are no joke. And these days people are selling counterfeit pills so you're taking a bigger risk than normal.
If I remember what I read correctly, it was mainly alcohol, and sometimes, drugs.
Ohhhhh. Well I checked and it said they hadn't officially released his COD yet.

It makes my heart so heavy seeing all these young people dying and killing each other.
In 2016, Avicii abandoned touring after having both his gallbladder and his appendix removed, as the musician suffered acute pancreatitis, partly due to excessive drinking. https://sptnkne.ws/hufJ
Even if someone has stopped using certain substances, they can still negatively affect their body and brain. And even if they're not necessarily wasted, even a little bit of something can cause a domino effect of reactions within the body itself.

That's how Bruce Lee died.
Just noticed my account here is 10 years old. wtf i'm old.
Damn. I feel like you should get some kind of award for that. XD
Times have changed.

Old tag subscriptions: horo, cc, louise, miku, etc.
Now: virtual youtubers