Yeah. I got confused because I noticed that Japanese muskmelons are interchangeably called "cantaloupes" as well and I was like, "Well I need to look in to this."

I would wonder why they're called "cantaloupes" when they don't look like the ones we have here (orange flesh vs. green flesh).
Order your Ninja bikini swimwear before supplies run out!
https://vvstore.jp/feature/detail/9769/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
I wonder if the throwing stars and daggers are included :)
I think the shrine maiden one looks a lot cuter.
And here I thought by ninja bikini you meant in the nude.
Oh! You know what would be even funnier? That trope of a ninja holding up a tarp to mimic a wall that they hide behind, but instead of a wall pattern it's a print of a completely different woman in a bikini. And they hide behind that.

It's like those bikini bod T shirts but a whole thing you conceal yourself with.
Tensa said:
And here I thought by ninja bikini you meant in the nude.
That would be the emperor's new clothes ;).

Actually, true ninja clothing is a service Uniform, such as USP delivery, postal delivery, repairman, janitor, lab assistant (lab jacket). If you are wearing one of these, you can enter the worst neighborhoods and no one will even notice you, or you can bypass security check points without a question, add a mop and a bucket to the janitor's uniform and you can just about pass through walls!
We have a few people on here who know Russian, right?

What does "lapochka" mean?
google translate: bunting

Mod Edit: Yo wtf is this these nurses are crazy 😂😱
otaku_emmy said:
We have a few people on here who know Russian, right?

What does "lapochka" mean?
лапочка (lapochka) - it is slang for a hot young girl (lassie would be the english equivalent).
Kiho said:
лапочка (lapochka) - it is slang for a hot young girl (lassie would be the english equivalent).
...Y'know, I should have just asked you directly since I knew you speak Russian. I'm so dumb sometimes. :p

Thank you very much though. There's a song on an album I like titled "Lapochka" and I've been wondering what exactly it meant.
It's World Chocolate Day, guys.
Every day is some dumb fuck holiday that serves no purpose but to sell a product. Even Independence Day has become commercialized.
It's not really a holiday, but I get ya.

I didn't even do anything special for the Fourth. I heard some fireworks, but I didn't see them.

Fireworks are so cool.
otaku_emmy said:
It's World Chocolate Day, guys.
Sorry for choosing vanilla over chocolate for my ice cream today, world
I heard some fireworks yesterday night.
Chocolate for everyone!
"Netflix has reportedly banned workers from looking at each other for more than five seconds as part of its new anti-harassment rules." haha really? and even hugs and asking for phone numbers it's not allowed, this is so pathetic, I wonder how it's going to be monitored, if it's going to have someone monitoring how many seconds someone looks at the other or if you're going to have to count, the politically correct world looks so beautiful.
Sunglasses baby. Then stare at EVERYONE.
haha this seems to be the only way to look at someone for 6 seconds without being fired or accused of sexual harassment.
RyuZU said:
"Netflix has reportedly banned workers from looking at each other for more than five seconds as part of its new anti-harassment rules." haha really? and even hugs and asking for phone numbers it's not allowed, this is so pathetic, I wonder how it's going to be monitored, if it's going to have someone monitoring how many seconds someone looks at the other or if you're going to have to count, the politically correct world looks so beautiful.
oh my god that is so stupid. They all better get sunglasses like emmy said
In my opinion wear glasses just for this is unnecessary but anyway I do not believe it will happen but if it happens let's see the result of this.
RyuZU said:
In my opinion wear glasses just for this is nonsense but anyway I do not believe it will happen but if it happens let's see the result of this.
All of a sudden there's a security guard all like, "please remove your glasses" well then your screwed
mattiasc02 said:
All of a sudden there's a security guard all like, "please remove your glasses" well then your screwed
"but sir, I have vision problems and I've always used glasses"
Or you can be like:

"ISN'T THIS AMERICA?! AREN'T I FREE TO WEAR WHAT I WANT?! AREN'T I SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE EXPRESS MYSELF IN THIS COUNTRY?! WHAT'S NEXT, ARE YOU GONNA TELL AMARA SHE CAN'T WEAR HER HIJAB?! OR THAT ADITYA CAN'T WEAR HIS TURBAN?! AND JAKE'S PRIDE SHIRT?! THIS IS OPPRESSION! THIS IS UNLAWFUL! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!"
otaku_emmy said:
Or you can be like:

"ISN'T THIS AMERICA?! AREN'T I FREE TO WEAR WHAT I WANT?! AREN'T I SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE EXPRESS MYSELF IN THIS COUNTRY?! WHAT'S NEXT, ARE YOU GONNA TELL AMARA SHE CAN'T WEAR HER HIJAB?! OR THAT ADITYA CAN'T WEAR HIS TURBAN?! AND JAKE'S PRIDE SHIRT?! THIS IS OPPRESSION! THIS IS UNLAWFUL! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!"
LOL automatic win
RyuZU said:
Irrefutable
wah? I imagined an errupting volcano so I am guessing the word means... idk. what does that word mean?
"Political correctness amiright xD Based Milo ftw"

Grab a balaclava and read Miguel Serrano, nigger. We're past this trivial shit.
Cade said:
"Political correctness amiright xD Based Milo ftw"

Grab a balaclava and read Miguel Serrano, nigger. We're past this trivial shit.
Who are you even talking to?
probably with me, I was the only one who recently used that word I think, although I only understood the last sentence.