Brazil is an argument for eugenics.
Cade said:
Brazil is an argument for eugenics.
I feel like that should still be a thing in the US tbf
My Brazilian friend says that Americans assume Brazilian chicks have fatasses and be thotty looking.

I would love to go to Brazil again. So beautiful, and my family in law there are unforgettable.
mattiasc02 said:
and be thotty looking.
When looking a certain way is culturally ingrained, I don't consider it to be thotty anymore. Like how the hot ladies wear them bikinis with their asses hanging out. It's not a big deal down there, so it doesn't shock anyone.
mattiasc02 said:
My Brazilian friend says that Americans assume Brazilian chicks have fatasses and be thotty looking.
xD

I would love to go to Brazil again.
which place? BH?
otaku_emmy said:
When looking a certain way is culturally ingrained, it doesn't shock anyone.
yeah, you grow up seeing ass everywhere on TV ends up getting used to it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
RyuZU said:
I not sure if I can post here if not I'll delete, but how are Brazilians seen in your countries? or rather what image you have of Brazilians? good reputation or bad? just curiosity.
I don't know any Brazilians personally and have not been anywhere in South America.....Brazil received a lot of bad press for drug gangs, drugs and crime before the world cup in São Paulo, particularly associated with the favelas. The fact that São Paulo is actually a very safe city by South American standards, and in fact safe even by Brazil standards (according to wikipeadia) were irrelevant facts for the MSM - shame that the MSM did not cover all the cool things that São Paulo has to offer.

Brazil is of course well know for Martial arts - BJJ, which my wife really enjoys - she competes! and Capoeira.

There is also a famous movie: The Sandpit Generals (It was the first foreign movie to be dubbed into Russian btw) It was not well received in the US.

The movie spawned this Russian pop song by Несчастный случай (An Accident)
Kiho said:
Brazil received a lot of bad press for drug gangs, drugs and crime before the world cup in São Paulo,
This has always been a big problem for years and still is, and it's very easy to buy drugs here, the lack of border control facilitates their entry into the country, and also corruption, it's one of the biggest problems here.
particularly associated with the favelas.
It's not just in the favela but it's very common.

Brazil is of course well know for Martial arts - BJJ, which my wife really enjoys - she competes! and Capoeira..
This is cool, I know some guys who started practicing but they stopped.

There is also a famous movie: The Sandpit Generals (It was the first foreign movie to be dubbed into Russian btw) It was not well received in the US.
first time I heard about this movie, but I also rarely see movies other than anime.
RyuZU said:
which place? BH?
Yup! Love Bell Horizonte. And this little town called adrelandia. Really nice memories.

yeah, you grow up seeing ass everywhere on TV ends up getting used to it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah I was talking to some airport lady in Belo Horizonte and she was talking about how she entered a singing competition and lost to big booty girls.

otaku_emmy said:
When looking a certain way is culturally ingrained, I don't consider it to be thotty anymore. Like how the hot ladies wear them bikinis with their asses hanging out. It's not a big deal down there, so it doesn't shock anyone.
It’s not a big deal there. Well at least I think since I’ve been there.

My friend was talking about this specific instance where a girl that was the complete opposite of peitao and bundao said she was Brazilian online and she claimed that all of them was like “ohhh u probably got a big ass”

And trust me, I ain’t blaiming them for thinking that. Brazil is pretty sexualized lol

Kiho said:
Crime
Bruuhhh my aunt in law went crazy XD. She was talking about how I was gonna turn into someone’s buttslut if I wasn’t careful.

Emmy
mattiasc02 said:
Yup! Love Bell Horizonte. And this little town called adrelandia. Really nice memories.
seems a cool city, seems to have a lot of old buildings, which I think is cool

Yeah I was talking to some airport lady in Belo Horizonte and she was talking about how she entered a singing competition and lost to big booty girls.
normal

peitao and bundao
xD, do you know augmentative in portuguese? even if a little, you can use it for almost anything examples
RyuZU said:
Argumentative
Yup I know. We use this in Spanish too, like gordanga instead of gorda lol (the anga is specific to Santa Cruz, Bolivia tho) but I know there are others like gordita which I think is used in all spanish

And anyways, Aretha Franklin died today :(
I'm going to my first musical tomorrow!
Hope it will be great!
BattlequeenYume said:
I'm going to my first musical tomorrow!
Hope it will be great!
I remember well the time I and my senior classmates went to see the Tempest. It's...not quite a musical, but it has the most music of all of Shakes' plays.

One guy was acting so hard he was spitting everywhere. XD
An umbrella would've been usefull xD
Luckily I was sitting far right of the stage (I got a sore neck from having to look to the left) but the other thespians on stage were most definitely getting spat on. XD
Hopefully I'm not THIS close to the stage so I'm safe for spitting actions, too xD
Yeah I was right at the front row. Which does suck if you're far off to one side since all the action is in the middle of the stage.

We went to Golden Corral afterwards too, which was fun. Although I don't enjoy eating around other people that much.

One of the popular guys was being funny and made a horrible mess in his drink and was seeing if anyone wanted him to drink it.
I hate when skunks come up to our trailer or get right under it and just fuckin' beef it all up and make everything smell like either burning hair or really dank kush. Like, there's yard everywhere and two different fields right next to us. Stop beefin' it right here dude.
Never seen a skunk in my life.
Me neither.
But skunks are cute (if they are not smelly). :3
I've only ever seen squished ones in the road. :/

But they'll come around here and just make everything so smelly. I don't know why they do it.

We get opossums and deer too. Rabbits. Squirrels, but they're not nocturnal. Sometimes snakes. Lotsa birds.

I think opossums look pretty funny. I like how they'll hiss at you.
Actually never even knew they existed until US cartoons.

Really, skunks are so irrelevant in Europe.
Do you have anything similar to one in terms of smell? Any stinkers that go around stinkin' everything up?
No? None? There's none. Never had to deal with anything remotely stinky. Unless we count dead rats or whatever of the sort.
...That's pretty lucky then.

I know that ferrets stink, but most people who keep those as pets have their stink gland removed.

Skunks ARE cute, bad smell notwithstanding. They're especially cute when they're babies.
Yes!
I love skunk babies! So fluffy and cute!
I sometimes wonder what an anime character would look like in real life with those big anime eyes.......well, artist Miguel Vasquez has done just that, but with Homer Simpson. Prepare your self before clicking the link.
I have the same idea with you. Your post is so interesting your opinion is so good. I like it.

Mod edit: advert link removed
Poor bot. It's retarded...
*sigh* wouldn’t it be so nice if a guy ur so into takes u on a motorcycle ride? And then blast some music? Omg I can’t stop imagining it as I’m on this road trip…with my parents XD

I been thinking about this since 15 minutes ago when I saw 2 guys in a motorcycle. I guess I’m still a fool…