minabiStrikesAgain said:
Wait... touhoku_zunko is a voiceroid?? I was always under the impression that she was a fan-made "2hu" character as a female parody version of ZUN...
http://voiceroid.wikia.com/wiki/Tohoku_Zunko
People already have Christmas trees up, Hallmark is marathoning Christmas movies, and I'm already seeing Christmas commercials on TV. Apparently November is just "December Part 1" now.
It will be interesting to see how all this early Christmas shopping hype impacts Black Friday Sales and the Christmas season in general - Early Burnout before the shopping season even gets off the ground????
Christmas trees...really? I build it up one day before chrstmas or so.
People are crazy these days.
I don't think Emmy is primarily referring to her neighbors putting up Christmas trees, but to Merchants - Christmas movies and commercials on TV, Christmas displays in the stores.

It is a sign that the economy is not doing very well, especially retail.

It had been traditional that Christmas displays are only put up After Thanksgiving and the very first Christmas movies of the season would be also be aired on Thanksgiving.....to "babysit" the kids not into football.
Christmas sweets are in the stores since august. But that's quite nomal here. I don't watching often TV so don't know whats with the movies/commercials.
Kiho said:
I don't think Emmy is primarily referring to her neighbors putting up Christmas trees, but to Merchants - Christmas movies and commercials on TV, Christmas displays in the stores.
Actually, I watch a cat rescue channel on YouTube and the couple already had theirs up in their living room. I guess I shouldn't have used that as an example though, since it's only one couple. :p

But yeah, stores have Christmas stuff out already too. I went in the Walmart Neighborhood Market and they already had a long row of Christmas candy displayed.
BattlequeenYume said:
Christmas sweets are in the stores since august. But that's quite nomal here. I don't watching often TV so don't know whats with the movies/commercials.
Just whatever you do, don't watch It's a Wonderful Life.

Once was enough... O_o
Speaking of Christmas movies, the Hallmark channel has that game on lockdown. That shit is relaxing as all get out to watch. So long as you don't mind cheesy romance stuff.
I'll keep that in mind lol ;)

Personally I really enjoy Antique Roadshow for relaxation :)

Mod Edit: in other news, here's a video of a cat pooping in a toilet

nyaaa
If you like cats and comical stuff, do consider watching this.
Much better to just get a couple of kitty companions (always get a pair - the entertain themselves, punish each other if one gets too rough and they also compete for your attention which makes them more friendly, gentle and entertaining).
Wonderful Life.
Is the movie that bad?
Kittteeeehs?
The best of the world are kitties!

Edit *Looking at my avatar. Smile*
Kiho said:
Much better to just get a couple of kitty companions (always get a pair - the entertain themselves, punish each other if one gets too rough and they also compete for your attention which makes them more friendly, gentle and entertaining).
That Japanese channel, Pastel Cat World, has two cats but Neko-kichi (the mostly white cat in the video I linked) haaaaaaaates Boss-kichi (a larger, fluffier cat). I'm still not sure why, but Neko-kichi won't let Boss-kichi anywhere near her.
BattlequeenYume said:
Wonderful Life.
Is the movie that bad?
Actually its considered a classic but it's on ever year... I'm not tryin to watch it any more lol.
EEEE! Oppossums are creepy, a while ago i saw one with all its little babies on it's back *~* Kinda weird lol
This one was so adorable! I've never seen one so close before. It even looks like it has tiny white gloves on!
Hmm. They're not cute for me xD
That new Detective Pikachu trailer looks...

...AWESOME!
oml a middle schooler showed me detective Pikachu. Almost got a heart attack due to the fact the the pokemon are FUCKING TALKING XD
mattiasc02 said:
oml a middle schooler showed me detective Pikachu. Almost got a heart attack due to the fact the the pokemon are FUCKING TALKING XD
It's just the one Pikachu that's talking, and only because the main character can actually understand him. He still sounds like a normal Pikachu to everyone else (with the "pika pika").
Confusion Intensifies.
People've either loved it or hated it. And the biggest hate I've seen has been towards how the Pokemon actually look. Buuuuuut, when you think about it, these critters WOULD have fur and feathers and scales and shit so what else should people expect?
otaku_emmy said:
People've either loved it or hated it. And the biggest hate I've seen has been towards how the Pokemon actually look. Buuuuuut, when you think about it, these critters WOULD have fur and feathers and scales and shit so what else should people expect?
Maybe people expected the Pokemon to have a synthetic type look? Assuming they just wanted to make it look realistic i also think that going with fur and scales etc etc. However i still disagree on the voice of the Pikachu after the audience of previews Pokemon franchises adapted to the low pitched tone of Pikachu :3

Edit: Now that i think about it even though the voice actor for Pikachu is Ryan Reynolds and that's absolutely amazing i still disagree :p
Demuwu said:
Edit: Now that i think about it even though the voice actor for Pikachu is Ryan Reynolds and that's absolutely amazing i still disagree :p
Maybe they didn't want him to be too cute? Or they took in to account that some people think it's hilarious when animals are given normal human voices (I know I do)?

Some people were joking that they should have used Danny DeVito. XD
A dude who works at the Pizza place I always go to told me about the new Pokemon movie today, lol.

He told me about Pikachu's ability to talk and such xD

I'll admit it... I was ignorant!~ XD

otaku_emmy said:
Some people were joking that they should have used Danny DeVito. XD
Funny because this place actually has a framed portrait of DeVito lol.
...Ya'll ever thought about how "placid" has one C, but "flaccid" has two...?
Nope but thanks for that lit food for thought Emmy, lol