otaku_emmy said:
This is the best cat video I've ever seen.
I don't have anything to say really, i don't know if the 10 minutes were worth it, but the lady sure has a lot of cats and a lot of time on her paws to spare therefore creating this... masterpiece? So strange, cats approved, like left :3
It's really well made. Have a look its worth it. :3
BattlequeenYume said:
Oh! It's from CreamHeroes! I love this channel!
I DO TOO! YOU JUST BECAME SO MUCH COOLER TO ME!
:D

I'm totally in love with cats! I have two cats myself! ♥
Have y’all ever played dungeons and dragons? If so what is ur take on it? So ok some guy who I kinda talk to invited me to a dnd thing and I had no idea what the hell that was. I already made my character, aannnnd… just idk what to expect.
There's probably a slight learning curve, but people who get in to it really seem to enjoy it.

I tried listening to a D&D podcast once but I just couldn't find any shits to give about what was happening so I quit.
I'm a roleplay gamer myself but I don't use the dnd universum. We used to play Shadowrun for a few weeks ago but now we are back at our story in Earth Dawn. It's really fun but the most important thing is the leader of the game. He is creating the story and so much more.

Otherwise: Think about your character and his story. Who is he/she? What are his/her goals? What kind of person is he/she? And trying to keep that everytime in mind when it comes to decisions. Keep doing it and become better and better. That's all I can say :3
Omg thanks Yume! That kinda helped me tbh. I wish for my character to be a representation of me, and things I'd do.
Yes that's perfect for a newcomer. So you don't have to think to much on your actions. I've started with this role too. ^^
I just realized that we use "time to kill" and "time to spare" in the same way, even though killing and sparing are total opposites.
Albert Einstein said: Time is an illusion. Googling time quotes: (8659 quotes).

We can save time, we can waste time, we can lose time, we can find time, we can have time, we can squander time, we can spare time, we can pass time. However time waits for no one.
Yeah. It weird me out when I think about how time isn't really real.
Hello, what is your fantasy guys? :^)
Big, tall, muscular guy with brown or black hair, either curly or with an undercut (shaved heads are acceptable as well), chest hair, full scruff to thick, full beard (ginger beards are acceptable), nice vascularity, big cut dick, dark brown eyes...decent fashion sense, Daddy type but still sweet and having similar interests, gainfully employed...

That's my fantasy guy.
My fantasy guy is a guy I can love and he got a dick. Then we have crazy sex and be so in love. Ughhh… mnnnhhh… then he thrusts in and says “you’re so fucking cute”
I want a cat boy with a long tail, soft furr and a fluffy butt. And he should purring.
Addendum: I love blue eyes and bright green eyes too, and lots of tattoos can be very sexy. But not too many. I mostly like sleeves.

Also he should have a nice ass and have great hygiene and be healthy.

Edit: It falls under "having similar interests", but my fantasy guy would be really in to video games. But not CSGO or Halo or Fortnite or whatever. Cooler stuff.

Edit 2: Being able to play guitar and/or make art is a huge turn on too. My ideal partner would be able to do one or both of those.

Artists are mega sexy.

If he can sing that's a bonus.

EDIT 3: GOOD COOK.
otaku_emmy said:
Nice ass

Great hygiene

Being able to play guitar and/or make art is a huge turn on too. My ideal partner would be able to do one or both of those.

Artists are mega sexy.

If he can sing that's a bonus.

GOOD COOK.
Im all of these. I’m not kidding

To bad I’m young and gay. HA
otaku_emmy said:
nice ass
A nice ass is such a turn on.

Never forgot that guy who had such a beautiful ass during PE.
otaku_emmy said:

Artists are mega sexy.
Yay, I'm sexy :>
*Happy*
BattlequeenYume said:
I want a cat boy with a long tail, soft furr and a fluffy butt. And he should purring.
Here you go!
Okay okay and he should be cute...
That thing is creepy.
I hate when people assume responsibility over your actions, and then act is if THEY have to fix it and get pissy when you mess up. Fucking hate that shit
Shizko said:
A nice ass is such a turn on.

Never forgot that guy who had such a beautiful ass during PE.
Oh! Miss Shizko likes butts!

I like when a guy has really thick, toned thighs that lead up to a sculpted butt and he accentuates dat shit by wearing slim fit dark jeans. Like, black jeans. And maybe they're a little distressed in places to look extra badass.

Boots are so sexy too. Oh my gosh I love when a guy wears nice boots.
otaku_emmy said:
he accentuates dat shit by wearing slim fit dark jeans. Like, black jeans. .
This is just perfection!
My husband never wants to wear jeans like that, saying it's something only "young people" wears.
Shizko said:
This is just perfection!
My husband never wants to wear jeans like that, saying it's something only "young people" wears.
Hmmmm. Well, there's a dude I like who's in his mid 30s who wears those kinds of pants. Plus he works out and boxes so he's real strong looking. He has the aforementioned thick thighs.

I guess a lot of what you choose to wear depends on your body and how you feel about yourself. If you don't personally fancy yourself a fitted jeans lad, you probably wouldn't believe you might look good in them.
Shizko said:
This is just perfection!
Shizko, your husband has a good sense of fashion savy.
Leather jackets are sexy too.
I like too wear them myself but didn't find a one that I'm comfortable with.
Yeah, leather jackets, sunglasses, and a motorcycle. Mmmnm… he can take me for a ride
BattlequeenYume said:
Leather jackets are sexy too.
I like too wear them myself but didn't find a one that I'm comfortable with.
Yeah, jackets are really cool too. Leather isn't my favorite, but a nice jacket can really enhance the overall visual appeal of a man.

P.S. It is also hot when a guy owns a cat or multiple cats.