Everything is better with cats.
I wouldn’t be able to live with a guy that owns a cat. I’d have to live in a different house until it dies, and the house detoxes from all the shit (not literally…and literally lol) cats leave there. THEN I’d be able to live with him

If u don’t know I’m very allergic to cats
I just love dogs and cats a lot so it'd be cool to have a partner who had either or both.

Men who like animals and care about them are very attractive.

HOWEVER, I do prefer omnivorous fellows.
So sad that you are allergic, Matti.
You would love my cats they are so friendly and cuddlesome.

But yes, I agree with you, Emmy.
I always thought that animals are the best thing that our world could have.
Can somebody pls guide about how to use the spoiler format in the comments section? I checked the faq about the spoiler format and I couldn't understand anything. Pls link me how to use the spoiler tag properly or just guide me how to do it over here.
otaku_emmy said:
P.S. It is also hot when a guy owns a cat or multiple cats.
*cough cough*
lol the wink xD
ssagwp said:
Can somebody pls guide about how to use the spoiler format in the comments section? I checked the faq about the spoiler format and I couldn't understand anything. Pls link me how to use the spoiler tag properly or just guide me how to do it over here.
[spoi ler=sample text]spoiled text[/spo iler]

With spaces removed would end up.

sample text
TommyGunn said:
[spoi ler=sample text]spoiled text[/spo iler]

With spaces removed would end up.

sample text
Thank you kind Sir or Madam.
BattlequeenYume said:
Everything is better with cats.
+1 ;)

ssagwp -
If you see formatting in someone's quote and you would like to understand how to use it, you can click on the Quote option under the comment. This will open a text box with the text of that quote copied into it, displaying the dtext formatting. If you don't want to actually respond to the quote, just close the page in your browser without clicking on the Post option below the text box. :)
TommyGunn said:
*cough cough*
Oh yeah. I remember that you have felines.

You just can't beat a good cat. They have those little faces and feets and beans and THEY PURR.

I really miss being able to interact with a cat.
Having two cats is the best, because they compete for your affection and attention.....They also train each other to be gentle - they teach each other the rules.
I adooooooooore watching cats groom each other or interact in other ways. It's so precious and funny and it really seems like they're operating on a more than animal level sometimes.

Some people say animals don't have souls and I just don't believe that's true.
^^^^

Yeah I love when animals do stuff like that too. It just makes me real happy
Animals do not have a soul?
That's exactly what a soulless human would say :<
BattlequeenYume said:
Animals do not have a soul?
That's exactly what a soulless human would say :<
Eh. It's kinda a religious thing. Mankind has dominion over the animal kingdom, and animals are beneath us. We're not supposed to compare ourselves to them or them to us because we were made special by God. That sort of thing.
otaku_emmy said:
Mankind has dominion over the animal kingdom, and animals are beneath us.
[deforestation intensifies]
Yeah.

At the same time, we were supposed to take care of the Earth and the living things the Lord made for us. We haven't done very well with that though...
Merry Christmas to all.
Merry Xmas :3
A Merry Christmas from Russia! (2 weeks early! - we celebrate Christmas on Jan 7 ;)
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all got something nice.
Wow... I'm overwhelmed with nostalgia. I've just logged back in here for probably the first time in like...3 or 4 years now. Just wanted to at least pop in here and say "Hi!" to those of you who might remember me (I hope some of you might). I recognize many of you just on this page alone. I may stick around for a while if y'all don't mind.

A belated happy Christmas to all of you as well!
Welcome back Storm. Some great images have been posted during your hiatus. You have some catching up to do over the holidays :)
I don't know you bc it was a time before I got here.
Anyways, I wish you a welcome back too :3
Howdy STORM, been awhile. How's life treating ya?
First of all, hey storm!

Second of all, bruh I gotta rant: Ok so today is my mom’s birthday right, and in the morning they got in a big fight and all that because my dad didn’t get her a gift and yeah. And then after that, my mom is like folding clothes in her bedroom, and I peep in and I’m like “happy birthday mom!” and she says thank you. However I don’t hug her. The reason why is because I was like “well she got in a fight and I’m not trying to make her mad so I might as well not like hug her, but just say it instead”. So after I say happy birthday, I go in to the bathroom to piss. Then after I go to my room and just chat with my brother. Than 20 minutes later, I hear her say my name and I go to her room. Then she starts yelling that oh I need to give her a hug and that I have no emotions/empathy. I give her one while she’s ranting her ass off. I just wish that this is only a temporary irrational thingy, cuz she’s mistaken in that the world only revolves around me; I just didn’t hug her BECAUSE I was afraid it would make her more upset but it turned out it’s what she would’ve wanted. I mean next time it’s her birthday regardless of how she’s feeling, Ima just hug her anyways. God damnit the idea scares me so much because It really makes me feel weird just barging in and hugging someone when they are upset. My cousin suggested me that I could just ask. Atm, i just don’t wanna see my mom until next year. It just feels too weird bruh
Best thing to do is to ask someone if they want a hug. Just to be sure.

And heyo Stormy. Things've changed around here, but it's still a pretty nice place. Lotta people hit the road, but more've come in.