Best thing to do is to ask someone if they want a hug. Just to be sure.

And heyo Stormy. Things've changed around here, but it's still a pretty nice place. Lotta people hit the road, but more've come in.
So glad to see a few familiar faces (er- usernames, really)! And to the one's I don't know, glad to meet ya'!

TommyGunn said:
Howdy STORM, been awhile. How's life treating ya?
Howdy Tommy! Oh boy...well a LOT's happened in my life since I was last here, but overall I'd say it's been treating me pretty well. I was what, like 16-17 last time I was active here? Wild! I was a pretty naïve lil' gal back then... But now I'm 21, 'boutta graduate college and in my free time dancing and drinking at the local 80's clubs downtown. So literally everything about my life is different from then, but in an overall good way I'd say. How has life been to you?

Also Hi Emmy! I can see it seems different, but at least I know some of you. Hope you've been doing well yourself. I'm happy to have returned.
STORM said:
Also Hi Emmy! I can see it seems different, but at least I know some of you. Hope you've been doing well yourself. I'm happy to have returned.
I'm okay. Struggling with the same stuff as always. But I feel like I know myself a little better than I used to. And I know that people like me, so that's cool.

Still single though. XD
STORM said:
I was what, like 16-17 last time I was active here? Wild! I was a pretty naïve lil' gal back then... But now I'm 21, 'boutta graduate college and in my free time dancing and drinking at the local 80's clubs downtown. So literally everything about my life is different from then, but in an overall good way I'd say.
Similar story for me, I just have a 2 year head start.

otaku_emmy said:
Still single though. XD
Move up north and I can show you a good time ;)
traz64 said:
Move up north and I can show you a good time ;)
Ooohoohoo~

And I don't even know anything about you. :p
otaku_emmy said:

Still single though. XD
Same girl, same. Well- I had my first encounter with love finally, a while back, but he turned out to be a complete asshole... Now I'm just kinda' boppin' around the single scene, and it's not too bad.
It's suuuuuuuuper hard to not clap back at people when they call you a libtard and a bitch and tell you to shut up just because you were telling someone that joking about suicide might bother some people.

But it's better to not dignify those kind of people with a reaction, I've found. Difficult to resist, but it's better to take the high road.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Yeah I understand how it feels when u wanna clap back. I admire the maturity! I was talking about composure yesterday with my cuzzo about somebody making passive aggressive jabs at me and how much I wanted to pop off and cause a scene but instead she encourage me to maintain my composure and I did and I’m proud of myself.
If I didn't have such bad anxiety it wouldn't sit with me so long. XD

It does help knowing a lot of people would be on my side though. Why worry about what the riff raff says to you or about you, right?
TFW I'm still thinking of Xtea...
otaku_emmy said:
And I don't even know anything about you. :p
Sounds like a personal problem. I'm traz64 all over the internet. If you want to know more it's all out there.

I think I've finalized my con list for 2019:

Katsucon 2/14-17
Zenkaikon 3/22-24
AnimeNEXT 6/7-9
Otakon 7/26-28
Colassalcon east 9/13-15

Stepping it down from the 8 cons of 2018. Looking into going to a comiket eventually. Probably 2020 summer for that.
You certainly seem like a cool guy, I'll give you that.

Man, I'd love to go to an anime convention. Anime and art and a love of Japan in general has been such a big part of my life for years now, and I just haven't made it to one. Partly because I don't want to go alone.
otaku_emmy said:
Anime and art and a love of Japan in general has been such a big part of my life for years now, and I just haven't made it to one. Partly because I don't want to go alone.
Same goes for me, Em.
It's the same for the Gamescon too. But I don't like crowded places so that's the main reason for not going I guess.
STORM said:
Howdy Tommy! Oh boy...well a LOT's happened in my life since I was last here, but overall I'd say it's been treating me pretty well. I was what, like 16-17 last time I was active here? Wild! I was a pretty naïve lil' gal back then... But now I'm 21, 'boutta graduate college and in my free time dancing and drinking at the local 80's clubs downtown. So literally everything about my life is different from then, but in an overall good way I'd say. How has life been to you?
Hit drinking age huh? I'm about to get back into college, most likely for law enforcement. Life has been busy lately, not always in what I would call a good way, but it at the very least has been moving forward and I'm becoming the wiser for it.

In any case I'm glad life is being good for you.
Happy new year everyone!
I do hope everyone had the best year they could achieve and i would like for everyone to have an ever so slightly better year this time around :p
Don't focus on regretful things and instead pursue the emotions you have felt due to things you have accomplished :3
Please do stay calm and composed even if you're not in the right mindset, eventually something good does and always will happen :D
happy new year
Welp. It's 2019 on the East coast of the US now.
Sorry for the late one, but HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone here in Konaland!
Happy New Year everybody! ♥
All the best wishes for the new year!
You take my "Artifactus Explodius" as deleting reason, Emmy? xD
Just wanted to make a funny name instead of using the ordinary one of it.
BattlequeenYume said:
You take my "Artifactus Explodius" as deleting reason, Emmy? xD
Just wanted to make a funny name instead of using the ordinary one of it.
I understood what you meant so it was fine. ;p

And I double checked them too so I didn't just delete them blindly.
It just maked me smile, that's all :>
Cute idols trying to speak English

Apparently it's been recommended to a lot of people on YouTube for no apparent reason. Me included (I mean, I love Asian women but that doesn't really have anything to do with my YouTube habits).
otaku_emmy said:
Cute idols trying to speak English

Apparently it's been recommended to a lot of people on YouTube for no apparent reason. Me included (I mean, I love Asian women but that doesn't really have anything to do with my YouTube habits).
I know right, i watched this about a week or so ago and it made no sense to be located anywhere near my recommended stuff, like a blooming flower in a dead field, not that it was that great anyway but its all downhill at the moment with the "Youtube Algorithm" :3
mattiasc02 said:
I'M DYYIIING
...Yeah that was pretty good.
Gonna try asking the guy I have a crush on to hangout individually. *sigh* here I go
Good luck and I wish you a big amount of boldness!
With goals like that its crucial to take small steps in the right direction unlike blind leaps in hopes on not stepping in a bear trap, go get em :3