Ah, yeah I was talking more this and this. The woman in the apartment fires wasn't linked to any political group was she? From what I understood she was just a crazy arsonist.

edit: link not displaying picture correctly so here.
TommyGunn said:
Ah, yeah I was talking more this and this. The woman in the apartment fires wasn't linked to any political group was she? From what I understood she was just a crazy arsonist.

edit: link not displaying picture correctly so here.
Yeah, the woman wasn't linked to any political group.
And, as for the fire you were actually talking about, well, it's just the continuity of the yellow vest movement, that stupid italian government put oil on an already raging fire, thus the movement transitioned from a somewhat-"pacific", to a "let's burn everything".

Now, our government wants to censor that movement, so they are just trying their best to put all that violence on the extreme right and left.
Shizko said:
And, as for the fire you were actually talking about, well, it's just the continuity of the yellow vest movement, that stupid italian government put oil on an already raging fire, thus the movement transitioned from a somewhat-"pacific", to a "let's burn everything".
Not cool, but that goes under the hashtag "Paybacks are a bitch", as the French government has been actively supporting the Italian opposition.
Technically, if France wants a revolution then there will be one.
Tensa said:
Technically, if France wants a revolution then there will be one.
Last movement was like 4.000 people in Paris (was 400.000 at the beginning.), so revolution is really far away.

Kiho said:
[...] "Paybacks are a bitch", as the French government [...]
This is what he gets for being such a dickhead with his condescending words.

As for people who may be thinking that I hate my country, no, I really love it, but that president is just too much for me.
Shizko said:
As for people who may be thinking that I hate my country, no, I really love it, but that president is just too much for me.
I completely understand. I have to suffer under the Tramp....although I feel that I was screwed either way - a choice between two ultimate evils Cthulhu and Sauron
Not really a big day for me but thanks Emmy.
Oh I get you. I don't have anyone either. But, really, Valentine's Day is about love for your fellow man, and not just about romance.

It's important to have a tender heart every day of the year. :3
Saint Valentinus is a Catholic Saint, Canonized by Pope Gelasius I in AD 496. Accordingly Saint Valentinus is not recognized by Orthodox Christian Countries (Including Russia and Greece) which recognize a different saint (Hyacinth of Caesarea (feast day July 3)) who protects lovers - but this day is not actively celebrated in Russia where March 8 (International Woman's Day) is the big day for Woman and Flowers are the preferred gift.

Many countries celebrate some form of Valentine's day (Not necessarily called Valentine's day) to some degree. I don't think Valentine's day is particularly big in Germany as it is an imported holiday (as is Halloween). In many countries including Japan, the holiday was originally promoted by business interests, well to sell chocolates :)

But for me, the best Valentine's day gift to receive are These!
Oh I have a boyfriend, thats not it.
We just don't care about that day. xD
I haven't celebrate it in my whole life. I don't need a special day for those things. Thats all ^^
Kiho said:
But for me, the best Valentine's day gift to receive are These!
They stopped making those! AIn't that something?!

And I like how, in Japan, Valentine's is actually more for the boys. Then you have White Day for the girls on March 14th.

BattlequeenYume said:
Oh I have a boyfriend, thats not it.
We just don't care about that day. xD
I haven't celebrate it in my whole life. I don't need a special day for those things. Thats all ^^
Oh! Well good for you! Boyfriends are probably pretty cool to have. :p

And I'm with you on the not needing a special day. A lot of people make that point, and it's very true. If you have love in your heart, you should freely express it every day, and not just on this one "official" day.

I only really enjoyed Valentine's Day when I was a kid. I was the type to bring all of my classmates those little folded over cards that come in big packs. I'd give everyone one of those and some candy. It made me feel good.
Valentine's Day is such a rude day, TBH SMH. One single day of the year to be dedicated to your loved one, how really rude SMH TBH FFS. When every day should be like that.
Oh, and it's not just about romantic love either. A lot of people try to remind others of that as well. The holiday can be about self love and "brotherly"/familial love as well.

ALL THE LOVE!
I will have to disagree with the aforementioned in your reply.

Firstly, solitude and despair make a person to, and with utmost vigor, search for and hold onto any sliver of silver lining. Through these thin threads do dreary people hope to attain a semblance of happiness that is evermore present in the hearts of the joyful folk.
Their continuous struggle to obtain animation is an everyday toil, and that is why marking that sole day as an inclusionist event may as well have devastating consequences on these people. The feeling of attained happiness to slip away the following day, leaving a person to toil once again, is something I do not wish on them. Nor do I wish them to become illusioned by unnecessary narcissism. May God help those that succumb to such a dreary case of self endearment.
Alas, such is the sorrowful manifestation of depression.

Lastly, it is by no means a surprise that such a day is influenced by the common market in order to hopefully attain greater riches. For this reason alone do they promote an inclusionist agenda.

It is truly saddening how emotions are being used for personal gain. Predominantly so when the folk do so easily believe and give their support for a cause.

A businessman is by no means that different from a politician, their main goals differing in such a way that they are still yet metaphorically synonymous, though far more realistic as we all know already.

And a good person makes for a bad politician.
Ah thunder. How I have missed theeeeeeeeee.
gotta chem test tmrw my ass bouta fail cuz I'm stupid
otaku_emmy said:
Ah thunder. How I have missed theeeeeeeeee.
*thundersnow

Got fairly pretty up her in the mountains, but unfortunately the thunder started just as I was in the middle of a farrier job, spooked the horses I was working on. Took forever.
mattiasc02 said:
gotta chem test tmrw my ass bouta fail cuz I'm stupid
Don't worry about it too much. I was terrible at chemistry and never did super well on the tests.

Of course, I never failed any tests, but I didn't exactly have a grasp on what I was learning either. XD

TommyGunn said:
*thundersnow

Got fairly pretty up her in the mountains, but unfortunately the thunder started just as I was in the middle of a farrier job, spooked the horses I was working on. Took forever.
We just got a bunch of rain. It's been raining here most days this week. Right now it's partly sunny, but weather man said not to get too used to it. Got more comin', I reckon.

It sure was crazy hearing all that thunder though. Especially so early in the year.

I'm glad none of the horses kicked you in their spooked state too. Horses and cows will get wild on ya if you're not careful. Sometimes they don't get that you're just trying to help.
So I'm full blown in to ASMR now.

Anyone else like that stuff?
otaku_emmy said:
So I'm full blown in to ASMR now.

Anyone else like that stuff?
Ask Cade. >.>
No. I think it awful. Creepy, even.
It rained for the entire day and night here yesterday and even today there are rainy clouds here. The cold just doesnt want to go away. I want spring to come asap so i can enjoy the flowers and sun again.

Edit: What exactly is ASMR? I have been reading this abbreviation a lot these days and i have no clue as to what it is.
TommyGunn said:
Ask Cade. >.>
I don't think we talk anymore. Which honestly makes me really sad but I guess it's better this way.

ssagwp said:
Edit: What exactly is ASMR? I have been reading this abbreviation a lot these days and i have no clue as to what it is.
It'd be easiest to just do an ASMR search on YouTube to see what it is.
I’m literally right here, you dopey bitch.
Muh heart.

I'm glad you're still around though. And I hope things are going well.