otaku_emmy said:
I know what you mean. I was bullied a lot so I have a natural fear of being judged. I also have GAD, and that makes my worrying over how people perceive me even worse.
I have had Schizophrenia for the past 8 or so years and dealing with that and all the bullying i had in college was too much for me i had suicidal thoughts at one point and it was my dad who saved me from all of it. We first got me out of college (i never graduated and i am as the people here say illiterate) and i am now 26 yo and jobless and i dont have any qualifications for getting jobs or anything.
I'm almost 26 and still unemployed. I never went to college or uni. I graduated high school with honors though.

Eh. Guess it's just one of them things. We're all dealt different hands in life.
ssagwp said:
I have had Schizophrenia for the past 8 or so years and dealing with that and all the bullying i had in college was too much for me i had suicidal thoughts at one point and it was my dad who saved me from all of it. We first got me out of college (i never graduated and i am as the people here say illiterate) and i am now 26 yo and jobless and i dont have any qualifications for getting jobs or anything.
As a child in school I was bullied for a few years for having tic, I blinked my eyes very quickly, uninvoluntively and repeatedly, they called me "pisca pisca" in English something like "blinker blinker", something like this girl in the video, I don't remember a teacher doing something to help stop it, I fought at school and on the street because of this, until today I remember many people who practiced bullying I see them on the street, ironically I talk to some of them, still I made several friends who did not care about this, my father is over 40 years he has this tic until today, I thought it would also have until I get older, I took medicine and went to the psychologist a lot, it helped me a lot, today I at 19 y.o is very rare I have this.
Man. I wish I woulda knocked some bitch out. XD
xD, I already hit some people because of this, but I was also hit, but it was because I started the fight.
Ohhhh I never knew Ryu got into fights! Uuuu!

When ppl poke fun at me I just don’t take it seriously. It works. I also then poke fun at them back lmaooo. I used to cry back then like in 1st grade where these 2 girls would be like “omg ur a baby blah blah blah” but I don’t know I decided to fake it and now life’s great lol.

And when somebody really IS disrespecting you, like FR fr, just tell them how it is like there’s this one girl at my school who used to bully me, but then one day I said:

“hey, I know u think ur better than everybody but u still shouldn’t treat ppl horrible just because u think ur better. Humble yourself and wake up from the delusion that ur better when in reality we are all just trying to live our lives and be happy. Oh, and by the way, I’m gwinning cuz my pimples gone, seems like proactive isn’t really doing YOU any service.”

I swear to god, right after that, she deadass CHANGED. At first she was kinda quiet and awkward around me. Now me and her are actually cool with eachother. A month ago me and her walked to a basketball game and we gossiped talked and revealed personal-ish things. During the game she even supported me all the way thru the process of asking my crush out. Me and her also talked during chem today, since my strict ass teacher wasn’t here today Looool. It’s not garuenteed that someone will actually change after u say such since obviously it’s up to them. But I don’t know I wanna influence something positive and try y’know.
I was a child, I used to stress easy, I could not just ignore it, I have years that I do not enter into confusion, today I am calmer, I would just ignore, I'm sure if I tried to talk, nothing would change, but it's good that for you it worked to talk.
Okay I'm sorry this has nothing to do with this but whaaaat, Emmy? You are just 26 years young? Okay I thought you are older bc of your calm personality and wisedom on Kona. :O
And Ryu is so young too. Now I'm feeling old.

And yeah, I wish I had hit some bitches too.
Well i dont know if you guys had a few bullies or more then that but i had the entire college after me and i was constantly bullied by someone at some place in the college whether it be in a class or in the cafeteria or even on the football or basketball courts and what is worse is that even my so called friends got into the act. Right now i dont have any real friends and i dont even contact my so called friends at all i see them going to places and hanging out on facebook. I am kinda of a loner and not social with the people outside of my family.

Oh and yea i also wish that i had either smacked someone in the face or at least gotten the courage to talk to some of my friends and told them to stop.
Gay = rainbow and rainbows are pretty.

Edit: We have got a hold function?
BattlequeenYume said:
Edit: We have got a hold function?
Yeah, I think it's because they both run the same software, moebooru, konachan and yande.re.
FFS ryu how many wallpapers have you uploaded in the past week? LOL.

And how many more have you got in the queue?
ssagwp said:
FFS ryu how many wallpapers have you uploaded in the past week? LOL.

Based here, I've done 144 uploads so far since the 13th.

You have to consider the fact that Ryu doesn't have the upload limit per day. So that's a bonus as a Contributor. :)
BattlequeenYume said:
You have to consider the fact that Ryu doesn't have the upload limit per day. So that's a bonus as a Contributor. :)
ahan ok i didnt know that.

RyuZU said:
Based here, I've done 144 uploads so far since the 13th.

Still got 24 in queue LOL. How many wallpapers do you have in your pc? I might have like 100-150 or so wallpapers.
ssagwp said:
Still got 24 in queue LOL. How many wallpapers do you have in your pc? I might have like 100-150 or so wallpapers.
In total??, is hard to say with precision, my PC is all disorganized, has images here and there, but adding only 3 folder and with a superficial calculation about 237k, there is more folder in some place of the pc, and not all have been downloaded manually, I almost always use programs to download images, like grabber and others.
RyuZU said:
In total??, is hard to say with precision, my PC is all disorganized, has images here and there, but adding only 3 folder and with a superficial calculation about 237k, there is more folder in some place of the pc, and not all have been downloaded manually, I almost always use programs to download images, like grabber and others.
I got around to calculating my wallpapers and i realized i have a lot more then what i said above and its exactly 771 wallpapers.

And what is your HDD? That many wallpapers plus the windows and games and other important softwares you probably have like 100TB HDD (a wild guess).
ssagwp said:
I got around to calculating my wallpapers and i realized i have a lot more then what i said above and its exactly 771 wallpapers.

And what is your HDD? That many wallpapers plus the windows and games and other important softwares you probably have like 100TB HDD (a wild guess).
100TB is my dream, but I would never use it all, I have about 5.5TB.
I've only got this many images. I generally only grab some Fate, Girls Frontline and Azure Lane characters.
Well even 5.5TB is a lot. I have only 1TB.
Tensa said:
I've only got this many images. I generally only grab some Fate, Girls Frontline and Azure Lane characters.
How do you organize this amount? I mean by copyright, I already gave up organizing images, without counting Fate, Girls Frontline and Azur Lane.
Well, uh, pretty much like this?

I don't categorize that much, if at all, where I don't have as many images.
You are well organized, I organize by name until a while ago, like this, nowadays I put it in any folder.
YOINK.

Anyway, I only have 15 wallpapers saved. XD

I don't like to change them too often, and my screen isn't big enough for a lot of stuff on here.

Right now I'm using post #266815 as my laptop's wallpaper. Thanks to waifu I can now get things in PNG so they don't look all nasty and artifact-y when I pop them up.

BattlequeenYume said:
Okay I'm sorry this has nothing to do with this but whaaaat, Emmy? You are just 26 years young? Okay I thought you are older bc of your calm personality and wisedom on Kona. :O
Yep, I'll be 26 on July 9th. It doesn't even feel real. I don't feel this old.

And thank you very much for those compliments.
Aaaaaaand the jpeg artifacts strike again. Isnt there any trick to use to get to know if an illustration as them or not? How do you look for them emmy and battlequeenyume?
Didn't I explain it to you......?
ssagwp said:
Aaaaaaand the jpeg artifacts strike again. Isnt there any trick to use to get to know if an illustration as them or not? How do you look for them emmy and battlequeenyume?
I can't really explain it. They're just there and I can see them. If I can clearly see them even with my poor eye sight, then it pretty much means it's too much.
I sent u an email a year and a half ago regarding jpegartifacts. Go check that out Battlequeen

One way u can REALLY tell tho is ok, like for example, get a clean png and then the same pic but in highly compressed jpeg format. IF u have a laptop, push ur laptop screen back and like look at both pictures from like, the corner of ur eye. You’ll see the difference. I feel like I explained bad but whateva.
otaku_emmy said:
And thank you very much for those compliments.
You are very welcome <3