mattiasc02 said:
I sent u an email a year and a half ago regarding jpegartifacts. Go check that out Battlequeen

One way u can REALLY tell tho is ok, like for example, get a clean png and then the same pic but in highly compressed jpeg format. IF u have a laptop, push ur laptop screen back and like look at both pictures from like, the corner of ur eye. You’ll see the difference. I feel like I explained bad but whateva.
look at what i found in my mail. It is from almost 3 years ago explaining about the same thing you are saying.
OMG YESHHHH FLANDRE’S HIPPPP
Cade said:
This forum is gay. Goodnight, konachan.
Nice shirt bro.
SOMEONE IN LA SENT ME A 3x5 FT. DAY OF THE DEAD FLAG AND I AM CONFUSED AS FUCK OVER IT.
otaku_emmy said:
SOMEONE IN LA SENT ME A 3x5 FT. DAY OF THE DEAD FLAG AND I AM CONFUSED AS FUCK OVER IT.
Pics? You should fly it on a flagpole on the back of you car.
I can send a link to the same flag online. It's way too big to actually fly on a car. XD

This is the same exact one.

It's kickass so I'm going to keep it, but it's really fucking weird. I looked up the address and it's just someone's house, and the sender put their name as "HANDE".
Well discord is nuking 4chan servers. They banned my account which seriously pisses me off since I lost my chat logs with all my friends and dear memories. If someone wouldn't mind sending me an invite to the konachan discord I'd appreciate it.
That reminds me of how that lady said everyone with a 4chan and 8chan account should be put on a terror watch list. And she genuinely meant it.
I've literally never posted on 4chan until today. I just happened to be in some 4chan related servers and I get hit with this bullshit.
Well that certainly don't sound like our Tommy at all. That's very strange.

I wonder who reported you.
Not reported. They're blanket banning any server and members related to 4chan. Just heard that /po/ the origami server got banned along with all its members.

edit: It's apparently related to the Christchurch shooting, since the shooter was a 8chan user.
Oh, I forgot that bots can flag people too. I always forget that they're capable of thought like that. Derp.

And I figured that's why it was happening. Not that it's going to stop other bad things from happening in the future.

It's certainly interesting times we live in now. In both a good and bad way.
Moronic* times. I never laughed at the movie Idiocracy because of how terrifyingly plausible it seemed. It is unfortunately taking over the world.
Well murder and general depravity isn't something I'd refer to as "moronic", but I'm picking up what you're putting down.
otaku_emmy said:
It's kickass so I'm going to keep it, but it's really fucking weird. I looked up the address and it's just someone's house, and the sender put their name as "HANDE".
lmao if i were u i'd email them or try to see if i can contact them some how and say "uh hey... u sent me this... do i know u?... or wrong person?"

or i mean whatever if u think its kick ass then yeet. OMG U CAN SELL IT DO IT
Nah, I don't like the idea of selling something someone gave to me.

I thought about writing them a letter but that feels weird.
Tensa said:
Moronic* times. I never laughed at the movie Idiocracy because of how terrifyingly plausible it seemed. It is unfortunately taking over the world.
Check out the film Brazil directed by Terry Gilliam (and initially released first in France - 20 Feb 1985)
Kiho said:
Check out the film Brazil directed by Terry Gilliam (and initially released first in France - 20 Feb 1985)
Thank you for reminding me of that movie. I've always wanted to see it, but I just forgot it existed.

I need to watch it someday.
replying here instead of "Quote of the day" thread because i didnt have any fancy quote to continue the convo anyway,

Happy birthday mattiasc02 may you have many more and have a great day.
Oh, it's your birthday?
Happy birthday Matti!
Thank you daaaarlings! Can’t wait for school tmrw I’m gonna show off and wear sunglasses and a rich ppl caaapeee and play 7 rings Out loud 💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽
Happy Birthday, MattÍ.

I hope everyone's had a good weekend.
Oh thank you Emmy!!!! My weekend was so fun!! My cousin and her friend came over and we walked around the meadows and had a blast! Then my brothers gf took pics of me I upped on ig

Oh and I went to someone’s quinceñera and that was fun too. Met this girl who looked so OLD but was frickin 13 it was crazy. It was fun tho
otaku_emmy said:
This is great.
OMG the dumb blonde was ACTUALLY dumb 😂
so guys, do you read something interesting, lately?
samuiii said:
I am into "Collector", by John Fowles. I am fond of horror novels and stories. The plot is the fate of two people related to each other. He's a butterfly collector. In his soul a void he seeks to fill with beauty. And one day Ferdinand finds himself the perfect victim – girl Miranda. I suggest you to read this book. But i do not time for reading, because I need to write my college essay. Truly, say I use help with writing it here https://essayshark.com/write-my-essay.html Do you like to write essays??
samuiii said:
I have a ton of books that I need to read. I have a bad habit of collecting them without ever actually giving them any attention. I hate myself for that. But I also freaking love books.

I enjoy reading Wikipedia articles about murderers, if that counts.
otaku_emmy said:

I enjoy reading Wikipedia articles about murderers, if that counts.
Not that I'm doing it now but I've enjoyed it as well to read something about them.. They are fascinating me in a disturbing way.

Books: I've finished the book Merrick today and I will starting with Blackwood Farm tomorrow.
BattlequeenYume said:
Not that I'm doing it now but I've enjoyed it as well to read something about them.. They are fascinating me in a disturbing way.
It's an unfortunate truth when it comes to people, but we really do enjoy morbid things like that. We're fascinated by the depravity and the thought processes of these people.

It's a cheap, free, legal thrill.