ok so I'm swimming an hour everyday. Do y'all think that's enough to get me a flat belly? Ok it's not like I'm FAT or anything, but would like my stomach to be fla fla and remove the BIT of belly I have.
Crunches/sit ups would help. I know that.
mattiasc02 said:
ok so I'm swimming an hour everyday. Do y'all think that's enough to get me a flat belly? Ok it's not like I'm FAT or anything, but would like my stomach to be fla fla and remove the BIT of belly I have.
What's your calorie input? An hour a day won't do shit if you're downing 4000 calories.
I do hanging leg raises whenever I get a chance. Never really had defined abs, but my stomach is fairly flat. And yeah, what Traz said. You're not going to accomplish anything unless you watch your diet as you exercise.
mattiasc02 said:
Swimming timed laps, maintaining a aerobic heart rate, without rest, for 1 hour....or just splashing around in the pool for 1 hour?
I also forgot to mention that you should cut out carbonated beverages and foods that make you gassy (or eat more fiber and things good for gut health). Those lead to bloating, and bloating gives you a poochy belly.
You can jog for an hour or do HIIT for way less and receive better results. HIIT = go as fast as you can for 30 seconds; stop for as long as you're comfortable (in the beginning; after that you're expected for that "comfortable" to be between 10 to 20 seconds).

And if you're gonna do HIIT, may as well do circuit runs.

Also, stop eating shit food. I've a friend in the US now and he's disgusted with the general food you have there because it'll fatten you up greatly. He had to resort to making himself some food to survive (he never makes himself food over here, everything is bought in the university cafeterias, be they local or the other university).
Thank u guys so much for the advice! I’ll take all this into consideration and prolly gonna add it to my lifestyle! :). And btw what’s hiit?

And btw I am SO excited for Saturday cuz I’m going to the Cheesecake Factory!! Ahhh so I’m gonna eat some Herb crusted salmon w some shrimp scaaaampi w some pasta. Then for dessert oolalaaaa ima get a beautiful beautiful Oreo cheesecake ^_^ oh and if I’m that bad Ima get chips and guacamole for my appetizer but honestly I may not go that far since I am NOT tryna get full for any of my next meals
mattiasc02 said:
And btw what’s hiit?
Ooo, I guessed 3/4 of it correctly.

It stands for "high intensity interval training".

I think people are starting to forget how to Google things. XD
Tensa said:
Also, stop eating shit food.
mattiasc02 said:
And btw I am SO excited for Saturday cuz I’m going to the Cheesecake Factory!!
Right...

Also is cheesecake factory some rarity for you? I don't think I've ever seen someone excited to go there.
They've always been pretty good.
So I was wondering if anyone ever actually gets those Publisher's Clearing House prizes you see on TV all the time, and it turns out the odds of actually winning are ONE IN 2.4 FUCKING BILLION.

NO WONDER IT SEEMS SO IMPOSSIBLE! IT'S BECAUSE IT IS!
But there IS a chance!
TommyGunn, this one of your alpacas?
I know people love hairless cats and I'm a cat lover myself, but I just can't with them.
Does anyone else remember the Entabulator?

Don't miss out reading the description, it is nearly as good as the video itself.
otaku_emmy said:
I know people love hairless cats and I'm a cat lover myself, but I just can't with them.
I agree.
The only thing that I could think about it is that this couldn't be really comfortable for the cat.
If the cat did not like it, it would not stay there. My cat really loves hard ear scritches. When I scritch his ear, he pushes really hard into my hand - harder, harder, harder!
I thought she was talking about them being hairless.

I don't think they mind it. You just have to keep them warm.
otaku_emmy said:
I thought she was talking about them being hairless.
Exactly.
Hello!
My introduction:
Name: Mr Peanutbutter
Nicknames: Mr PB, Mr Polygon Brownie
Sex: Male / Straight
Birthday: My creation began when patented in 1895
Height: 12.5 cm
Weight: 500g
Religion: science
Likes: games, anime, konachan, peanutbutter, netflix, youtube
Dislikes: being sick, pain, things that are annoying
This feels a lot like an awkward silence to me...

What about you guys?
(Yes, my declaration of awkwardness is being used to remove the awkwardness)
Kinda just the way it is here these days. I don't mind it though.

I still like everyone.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Hello!
My introduction:
Name: Mr Peanutbutter
Nicknames: Mr PB, Mr Polygon Brownie
Sex: Male / Straight
Birthday: My creation began when patented in 1895
Height: 12.5 cm
I feel like you are not telling the truth in some points
BattlequeenYume said:
I feel like you are not telling the truth in some points