otaku_emmy said:
I'd say we're reasonably friendly. The meanest of us left a while ago.

I can be kind of a bitch sometimes, but I don't usually bite people's heads off. So to speak.

Anyway, 'sup.
no problem missy and ty

RyuZU said:
Yo, I think it's friendlier here.
hi hi, I'm sorry I didn't explain you the "please" that I commented days ago on the other site, I was already upset with the situation in the last days and after seeing that no moderator or administrator seems to care, I think I understand that they don't care.. so do not worry trying to understand some rules that seem not to exist there
Nepcoheart said:
hi hi, I'm sorry I didn't explain you the "please" that I commented days ago on the other site, I was already upset with the situation in the last days and after seeing that no moderator or administrator seems to care, I think I understand that they don't care.. so do not worry trying to understand some rules that seem not to exist there
Got it, no problem, the situation is the delay of the mods to approve images?
RyuZU said:
Got it, no problem, the situation is the delay of the mods to approve images?
hahaha god no, I wish it was the only problem

You may not notice it because you are not as active there as me but, a few days ago the site suffered a massive spam attack, several accounts were created per minute and not even 3 mods could stop it and it was for two days in a row... one month ago something similar happened but with the pools and an administrator was so careless that he accidentally deleted the kiyoe account by deleting all the pools..

In addition to all that, EVERY DAY I see people create an account that the only thing they do is delete random tags, I have complained multiple times but they never do anything

But right now I think that what makes me more tired of seeing is that the most active moderator of the site has "problems" and takes them out there with others with with indirects, sarcasm and insults
Nepcoheart said:
*poof*
Don't worry.
Our community cares.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Our community cares.
Some of us too much...
Nepcoooo, welcome! :>
And yeah, I understand your problem there. I was affected there too, but you know that. So I hope you like it here.
otaku_emmy said:
Some of us too much...
Who?
The only over-the-top caring i've seen so far was the dating thread.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Who?
I was referring to myself and my tendency to care too much about the site and doing things on here.
otaku_emmy said:
I was referring to myself and my tendency to care too much about the site and doing things on here.
You're not that bad though.
If an airheaded nitwit like me couldn't figure it out when thinking about who you could be talking about, a normal person who isn't thinking about it probably won't notice either.
otaku_emmy said:
otaku_emmy said:
Edit 2:
I can't decipher the meaning behind that, and it's making me feel very dumb. XD

I mostly meant tagging anyways. Gotta make sure the copyrights and characters and artists are correct. And I even get legitimately stressed over that sometimes too. Which is very silly.

P.S. I guess I strayed from Peanut's point anyways. I don't care "too much" about any PERSON on the site.
otaku_emmy said:
I can't decipher the meaning behind that, and it's making me feel very dumb. XD
You cared so much about what you were saying you went back and made 2 edits to add more content.

otaku_emmy said:
P.S. I guess I strayed from Peanut's point anyways. I don't care "too much" about any PERSON on the site.
😧
traz64 said:
You cared so much about what you were saying you went back and made 2 edits to add more content.
Oh. Phew.

Yeah, I made the conscious decision to make them "Edits" instead of "P.S. (post scripts)". I think because I was making two other points that weren't DIRECTLY related to what I said about the tag itself.

But, again. It's a rather pointless distinction.

I often rethink what I write on here a lot. I've been known to edit things several times, or delete them altogether. I do that on YouTube too. It's kinda like a mental tic, I guess.

😧
I like you more than the average user, if it's any consolation. ;p

But not too much! "Too much" is never good!
I want to propose an idea:

What i we created a new thread for the introductions?
It would be a lot easier to read about each other.
And then i could finally create a konachan birthday calender!
(≧∇≦)

otaku_emmy said:
But not too much! "Too much" is never good!
Just like cake.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
I want to propose an idea:

What i we created a new thread for the introductions?
This thread was made, in part, specifically for that.

Just like cake.
That goes for all foods, really.
otaku_emmy said:
This thread was made, in part, specifically for that.
I mean purely for introductions.
We talk a lot in this one.

It's a pain to search through hundreds of pages for the introduction of someone.

otaku_emmy said:
That goes for all foods, really.
Want me to name more of them?
You're a weird little tater tot, PB.
otaku_emmy said:
You're a weird little tater tot, PB.
You can't make them out of peanutbutter though.
:P

Maybe tater tot flavoured peanutbutter?

Correction: it's more than a thousand pages.
aah they are very strict here >_< I think I should try harder

Leaving that aside, now that I think about it I never introduce my self on forums or similar pages, I think I'm ashamed to do that
You shouldn't be afraid of people on the internet, for the most part. I fear judgment, but that's because I'm mentally ill.

If you're a decent human, you shouldn't have to worry about anything you say.

No one's going to attack you here.
Nepcoheart said:

Leaving that aside, now that I think about it I never introduce my self on forums or similar pages, I think I'm ashamed to do that
After a while you get used, but I think this is good, I never introduced myself either, and I'm here for 3 years.

otaku_emmy said:
but that's because I'm mentally ill.
Hold up
Nepcoheart said:
you don't have to worry about me.
I just get a little stubborn when in an argument.
That's how the NapHime incident occurred. We never saw her on the forums again.
But that's just because I'm mentally ill as well.

Nepcoheart said:
Don't worry.
It's not a rule, it's optional.
After looking at the meaning again, it is probably the sense of being unstable, eng to pt-br and pt-br to eng.
Yes. I have much brain sick.

Anyway, it's easy enough to hide when you don't actually talk to people about what you're feeling or thinking.

When you just act cute or funny or playful all the time, you seem fine.
otaku_emmy said:
Yes. I have much brain sick.
It was not what I meant but OK.

Edit: what the hell am I talking about, it wasn't even for me, I've made a lot of confusions today, it's almost 6 am I'm going to sleep
Nepcoheart said:
to avoid misunderstanding I was referring to the images hahaha

otaku_emmy said:
You shouldn't be afraid of people on the internet, for the most part. I fear judgment, but that's because I'm mentally ill.

If you're a decent human, you shouldn't have to worry about anything you say.

No one's going to attack you here.
I guess it's because I've always been too shy, although it seems weird but it also happens to me on the internet

RyuZU said:
After a while you get used, but I think this is good, I never introduced myself either, and I'm here for 3 years.
I've been through that not so long ago, twice in game forums, unfortunately both closed

Mr.peanutbutter said:
you don't have to worry about me.
I just get a little stubborn when in an argument.
That's how the NapHime incident occurred. We never saw her on the forums again.
But that's just because I'm mentally ill as well.
believe me that in yande.re I see worse things and I've never left, I think because I can't get used to other similar sites

both said they have mental ill but I read you two normal, anyway related to above I know someone in bad state on the site mentioned.. but well, I also had my problems this year and I have already lived with people with them so I understand it well

I might make an introduction, depending on whether I summarize it and I don't have to translate so much hahaha
RyuZU said:
It was not what I meant but OK.

Edit: what the hell am I talking about, it wasn't even for me, I've made a lot of confusions today, it's almost 6 am I'm going to sleep
Don't worry about it. I was just messing with you. Being funny. 😜

Mental illness pretty much does mean being "sick" in the head though.
Nepcoheart said:
Both said they have mental ill but I read you two normal.
You wouldn't even fantasize about calling me normal if you met me in real life.

The reason why i seem normal is because i see my online accounts as alternate personalities.
Mr.peanutbutter is just the stubborn one with facts and bad jokes.
Exactly. I mean... It's easy to SEEM normal and pleasant. You can't see me and you don't live with me. You don't know the things I think about, or how I feel.

People usually only see the surface of other people. S'just how it is, unfortunately.

I'm not a bad person by any means, but I have bad moments and bad thoughts sometimes. And I feel quite bad a lot of the time.

I'm not schizo or anything. I don't hallucinate or hear voices. There's different levels to mental illness.
otaku_emmy said:
I'm not schizo or anything. I don't hallucinate or hear voices. There's different levels to mental illness.
Not only do i have autism, I also have poor mental health.
I sometimes see shit in the corner of my eye that isn't there.
It sometimes also feels like something is standing behind me.

I have a shitty life.

otaku_emmy said:
You don't know the things I think about, or how I feel.
That's normal.
Not even the people in my everyday life know that about me.

RyuZU said:
It's almost 6 am I'm going to sleep.
AM or PM?