Mr.peanutbutter said:
AM or PM?
Baby, he said AM.
otaku_emmy said:
Baby, he said AM.
Somehow, I didn't see it.
AM/PM always confuses me a lot, never used this system, now I hope I don't forget.
RyuZU said:
AM/PM always confuses me a lot, never used this system, now I hope I don't forget.
You could just say 18:00.
It's a lot easier.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
You could just say 18:00.
It's a lot easier.
xD, now that it's 18:18, and it's very hot.
You should read more carefully, Peanut
Ryu wrote am. xD
My brain read it as and instead of am. :P
So I made 450 Jello shots for the con I'm at this weekend. Unfortunately, it seems that wasn't enough.
If that ain't a first world problem I don't know what is.
otaku_emmy said:
If that ain't a first world problem I don't know what is.
The sun turning into a supernova, wiping out our entire solar system.
...That's a whole planet problem.
Haven't seen vf.nightcore recently, is he still here?
emmy said:
world
emmy said:
planet
The earth is both.
:|
Hanekawa_Tsubasa said:
Omg I was wondering about him today. I really hope all is good with him he's really nice
Hanekawa_Tsubasa said:
vf still logs on now and then, the last image he favorited was posted only 2 months ago. Try sending him a dmail.
Kiho said:
vf still logs on now and then, the last image he favorited was posted only 2 months ago. Try sending him a dmail.
Thanks, Kiho~
Zolxys said:
She said, "first world".
Thought it meant something like most important world problem.
I have the sneaking suspicion that you might be very young. Or else you're just the most oblivious person I have ever encountered.
I don't know why but since a few weeks now, I'm hurting myself at night (Not every night though.). It's often the shoulder and it's really painful to move my arm in the morning and even 1-2 days after. I guess I'm just lying weird in my bed or my cats are doing something evil to me D:
Dunno if you do sports or anything, but it could be arthritis. Or you just pulled something without realizing. Orrrrrrrrrr it's phantom pain induced by stress.
otaku_emmy said:
Orrrrrrrrrr it's phantom pain induced by stress.
That's what I thought too. I don't do sports or anything and bc I had something that bothered me. I could handle it last monday so I hope it will be gone now.
It's really a weird thing.
Do you sleep with your arm(s) raised up over your head? A former manager of mine would sleep like that and it resulted in chronic shoulder pain from a pinched nerve as a result. He had to receive cortisone shots to quiet down the nerve. After changing his sleeping position, the pain stopped.

Start training in a sport or at least work out at a gym at least 3 times a week, it will help.
Yeah, main thing is to keep yourself limber. Being too tight in the muscles will definitely eff up your body.
otaku_emmy said:
Or else you're just the most oblivious person I have ever encountered.
I'll take that as a compliment.

History and politics are not important to me, so my brain discards it as useless information.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
I'll take that as a compliment.

History and politics are not important to me, so my brain discards it as useless information.
I'm sorry, but there's nothing complimentary about being ignorant.

And some of the things you don't understand or make mistakes about hardly have anything to do with "history" or "politics".

I'm not trying to sound rude, but it's...just... I don't know. You're not a bad person and I don't dislike you. So I'm sorry if it ever seems like I'm bullying you.
otaku_emmy said:
I'm sorry, but there's nothing complimentary about being ignorant.
I know.

oblivious:
not aware of or concerned about what is happening around one.

It's quite fitting for me though

otaku_emmy said:
And some of the things you don't understand or make mistakes about hardly have anything to do with "history" or "politics".
That statement was purely about the first world thing.

otaku_emmy said:
I'm not trying to sound rude, but it's...just... I don't know. You're not a bad person and I don't dislike you. So I'm sorry if it ever seems like I'm bullying you.
It's okay.
otaku_emmy said:
The irony.
These people will create a context to become justifiable, after all, what matters is who does.
Kiho said:
Do you sleep with your arm(s) raised up over your head?
Yeah, sometimes. I will keep that in mind. Let's see if it helps :3