otaku_emmy said:
I have this weird habit where sometimes I'll just have the headphones on even if I'm not listening to anything because it's comforting.
Same here, like when I read manga I like to use headphone, because it's comforting.
RyuZU said:
Twitch thot I'm sure.
nope I rarely see twitch, it was on youtube, I don't know if it will be intentional but it's in a section of a channel about collecting videogames, it's the owner's girlfriend of the channel
got it, same here, I don't have patience to see livestream, even if I had, I wouldn't see, I think the site is sucks, standard 2019.
Livestreaming on either Twitch or YouTube is pretty treacherous these days. One of my favorite channels got a fucking three month ban from streaming on YouTube because they filmed the back of one of the guys while he was peeing. What's worse is that the channel is supposedly ending in 2020 anyways, so that kinda fucked them for the rest of the year.

And streaming on Twitch is difficult for any young, attractive female because of stream raiders and bogus reports. I recently read an article about an Asian artist who was successfully banned after mass reports for "indecent", "inappropriate" content. She was literally sitting in a chair, at a desk, doing some live sketching in a normal Chun-Li costume.

It's really unfair how some creators get treated. Especially by misogynists and/or trolls just looking to cause trouble.
If she was wearing less clothes or had thrown a cat to the top she'd be ok says the legend.
The good thing about following so many Japanese artists on twitter is that they share gold sometimes
I'm sad about all the shampoo he used. xD
Nepcoheart said:
The good thing about following so many Japanese artists on twitter is that they share gold sometimes
This is the highlight of my day.

My day hasn't even started yet.

BattlequeenYume said:
I'm sad about all the shampoo he used. xD
He's using it for a good cause though.
;P
"Curiosity killed the cat", some things it's better not to know about, nsfw.
My apologies for my absence on kona.
I’m probably going to spend less time on here.
Don’t worry about me leaving though.
I’ll always be lurking.
Be well, strange child.
Don't worry.
There are more important thing than Kona. See you around.
BattlequeenYume said:
There are more important thing than Kona.
I’m still searching for it.
(Which is why I’m going to be less active. (I need a life outside of the internet.))
It comes naturally once you go to uni. My entirely life is revolving around research now. I hate it. But I love it. You get to do your own thing, so to speak. I've been gone abroad on university funds twice already this year and I barely started. Now I'm going to Edinburgh for two weeks on university funds. Joy. At least I get $3000 to spend on my hotel and whatever.
Point: you don't get to work at a university without being good at what you do. So...
Two weeks in Edinburgh. England is so damn expensive - everything from lodging, food and transport. For a previous employer, my wife would regularly travel to London and always complain about the cost of everything there. Will be interesting to see how things work out after Brexit.
Supermarkets are cheap though (source: friend who is there as a post-doc).
Hopefully you will be staying close enough to one to take advantage of it. My wife would stay at a hotel near Canary Wharf (the bank had a deal with it), where the bank's offices were located. There is nothing cheap in that area. Moscow salaries were a fraction of the UK equivalents. Lunch for one at a "normal" restaurant in that area would cost as much as diner for two with wine in a "normal" Moscow restaurant.
Basically. Ah, crack, it has an Aldi. Perfect.
edit: Though I'll probably do the hotel thing through an agency. What my dear university needs most desperately is the bill. So WHO knows. In any case, it's there on my way back to the hotel, so to speak.
The moment a building fell today, there were some people inside.

I'll probably remove a part of the post later.
RyuZU said:
Pictures
Yeah, that's way too cropped to be meaningful.
Well faulty construction/design is one of the causes, often it is illegal renovation work, well such as Adding underground parking or to "open up some space" by removing a supporting wall......or a gas explosion. The latter generally also involves unapproved renovations. The Kitchens in those buildings are isolated from the rest of the apartment by a soft wall so that an explosion will blow down the wall and the window out.....but if that wall is removed, then the whole flat fills with gas and the much larger explosion can take out a supporting wall....and the building down....
Digging in the Konachan-Deleted-Register is really something we should do more often. Revived some pretty images today.
Yeah, I'll do a test, using 3 tags and a program to find it more easily.

Edit: The program does not show the deleted files, strange, I was sure I had tested it +- 1 year ago, on yande.re shows the deleted files by the site itself, but not on konachan for some reason.

Anyway what I planned was to use "deleted:true jpeg_artifacts order:score", I thought it would be more practical than just looking at the list, but only for images with a lot of votes, since it does not show the file as in yande.re, I tried to use grabber for this, but stopping to think better, look at the list should be better, also has the possibility that the deleted image does not have the tag, now I think in the end it would be even more complicated.
How is everyone doing?

If anyone misses my shenanigans, I’ll try to be more active.
Neither good nor bad, as almost always.

Brazil have such a beautiful national anthem imo but politics is so fucked, every time I hear the anthem I have hope again that the country will be better someday, had a time that the anthem was sung in schools, I remember the students lined up and sang the anthem, I'm sure military school still sings.

If anyone is interested in hearing the anthem with english subs, the translation seems to have some errors but I think it was the best one I found on yt.

The second part of the anthem is the best imo
Mr.peanutbutter said:
If anyone misses my shenanigans, I’ll try to be more active.
You left for 3 days man. Not really enough time to miss anything. These forums see longer than that without a post.
traz64 said:
You left for 3 days man. Not really enough time to miss anything. These forums see longer than that without a post.
While that's true, I'm normally a lot more active on here.
3 days without posting anything feels long to me.
RyuZU said:
Brazil have such a beautiful national anthem imo but politics is so fucked, every time I hear the anthem I have hope again that the country will be better someday, had a time that the anthem was sung in schools, I remember the students lined up and sang the anthem, I'm sure military school still sings.
The group Lubeh performs an awesome rock version of the Russian National Anthem Nashe Radio would play it every morning at 6:00 am (Moscow time) - alas no longer. Nashe radio was the first Russian internet available radio station I found and would play it when I lived in California, they played a great mix of classic Russia rock and punk. (Now their primary channel is mostly talk ;(... although their internet channel still has a channel for their old playlists Панки Хой. You will need to scroll through the channels to Панки Хой.