This is the first time in my life I've ever practically lost my voice. Seriously! My whole upper body is tingling like it had gone numb. And I'm feeling rather unsteady.

Many anime and games have a few moments that make me break down laughing so much that I can't stop for several minutes. But this it the first one that does so often and so many times. The promo video made it clear that this would have a lot of hilarious moments. But this is really far more than I expected...
I don't know about drawings, but the the internet is filled with Padoru. And so is Russia.

The only time I remember losing my voice was during some outing to some rock concert.
> I open YouTube

> click on trending

> see "YouTube Rewind 2019"

> ah shit, here we go again
RyuZU said:
YouTube Rewind 2019
It's fucking boring. Basically a top 10 list anyone could've done.
Yeah, it was simple and lazy.

Trivia, the noise at 0:20 seconds is from GTA V I think. ("wasted"), nothing against, just something I noticed randomly.
I'm glad to see that the forums are keeping to their usual good-energies....
noRain_noRainbow said:
I'm glad to see that the forums are keeping to their usual good-energies....
These forums won't die as long as I'm alive.

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Is PIXIV the leading "original" anime illustration site? By original I mean that they don't allow artists to upload someone else's artwork.
Uhhhhhhhh.... There's Pixiv, Deviant Art, Newgrounds, Hentai Foundry, Nico Nico Seiga... I think Weibo has art on it some places... um... Oh, and Art Station. We also get rewards from Patreon and Pixiv FANBOX too, even though I'll admit we're not supposed to.
otaku_emmy said:
Uhhhhhhhh.... There's Pixiv, Deviant Art, Newgrounds, Hentai Foundry, Nico Nico Seiga... I think Weibo has art on it some places... um... Oh, and Art Station. We also get rewards from Patreon and Pixiv FANBOX too, even though I'll admit we're not supposed to.
You gave me a list of sites but you didn't tell me if Pixiv is the leading site.
...I think I did that...because they are also widely used sites with original content on them. Something like that.

I'm not sure how to get the figures on how many people use Pixiv a day. I will say that it does seem like the BEST site for such content.
I see OK. So from the list you gave me:
Pixiv: it's blocked here.
Deviant Art: TBH I don't like this site at all.
Newgrounds: it's blocked.
Hentai Foundry: it's blocked.
Nico Nico Seiga: in Japanese (I think).
Weibo: in Japanese (I think).
Art Station: seems promising but doesn't seem to be free.
Dang son where do you live?

For the most part I use Danbooru to actually find the images I upload. I have a Pixiv account, and I follow lots of artists, but here lately Ryu and Yume get to those before I do. ;p

Anyway, with Danbooru you can just "Copy link address" and add it on here. If you're looking to upload yourself.

As far as browsing all those sites yourself the only solution I know of is to use a VPN.

P.S. I just checked and Art Station seems to be free. It seems a lot more professional to me than a lot of other sites. And it obviously has a lot more Western artists on it, and covers stuff like photography and computer graphic design as well. Huh. It has job listings too. That's cool.
Dang son where do you live?
I thought I told you where I am from. If not, then, I guess I can tell you now. I am from Pakistan.

P.S. I just checked and Art Station seems to be free. It seems a lot more professional to me than a lot of other sites. And it obviously has a lot more Western artists on it, and covers stuff like photography and computer graphic design as well. Huh. It has job listings too. That's cool.
Yeah I checked it out too and I agree with everything you said about the site's user base. The job part is probably for aspiring artist's looking to show off their skills and earn money along the way and possibly get recruited by an animation studio.

Pixiv wasn't always blocked here but after all the influx of erotic/hentai illustrations it got auto banned. Even Konachan's main site is banned. I can only access the .net part of the site.
ssagwp said:
I thought I told you where I am from. If not, then, I guess I can tell you now. I am from Pakistan.
OHHHHHHHHHHH. I get it now.

If you did tell us then I either didn't see it or I didn't take it in mentally. Sorry.

Pixiv wasn't always blocked here but after all the influx of erotic/hentai illustrations it got auto banned. Even Konachan's main site is banned. I can only access the .net part of the site.
Yeah, I think a lot of countries blocked Pixiv and image boards like ours when the big shitstorm over explicit loli content was kicked up a while ago.

Even though we don't necessarily host explicit loli content, we're near enough to the "issue" that we got included.

I mean, it kinda sucks when people can't even look at dirty drawings. Keeping certain things away from people isn't going to "fix" society.
ssagwp said:
Deviant Art: TBH I don't like this site at all.
Same here nowadays, before I used for vectors, gfx wallpapers, and anime icons and a few more things, nowadays rarely access, I stopped using it frequently last year, at that time I was just posting icons, but it was one of the first wallpaper sites I found, if not the first.

otaku_emmy said:
I mean, it kinda sucks when people can't even look at dirty drawings. Keeping certain things away from people isn't going to "fix" society.
Reminds me what the UN is trying to do, UN people (NSFW), I don't like too much loli drawing, mainly explicit, but I don't think it should be banned, after I turned 18 to 20 I have been ignoring, although sometimes I upload some safe or questionable, but is currently on my blacklist, iirc in the psycho-pass movie it says that the UN no longer exists in future, I hope it happens as soon as possible irl.

Brazil may be a trash, but I've never seen a site blocked, I don't mean it doesn't have.
Weibo is a chinese social network, some chinese artists prefer to use it before twitter but they not only use it to upload images, I created an account a long time ago only to follow two artists, but for people who don't belong to "certain countries" it's a very annoying procedure make an account and if you don't have one you can't see images or other content of the site, but in summary, I would say that it's only a little worthwhile since if the artist already has twitter it's possible that he/she uploads the same things on both sites

An interesting site that I found recently and I recommended was Mihuashi, it's like a chinese version of Pixiv but with the same tedious steps of weibo account creation, but at least it isn't necessary to see the images, although it has two problems, first it's a little complicated to search for something specific there compared with pixiv and second, you need to delete parts of the image link to see it in real size and from what I have seen, some of them have the same quality as on twitter or weibo

DeviantArt would be a good site to search if their category and tags search engine wasn't an disaster, I have an account there 7 years ago but I almost never look for something because it's practically impossible
There's a lot of cuties on Weibo too.

But, like you said, I wouldn't bother with it. Chinese sites seem to be really complicated overall.

Pixiv is best bae.
That Chinese site.... doesn't permit anything lewd to be shown.
otaku_emmy said:
OHHHHHHHHHHH. I get it now.

If you did tell us then I either didn't see it or I didn't take it in mentally. Sorry.
No need to be sorry Emmy, it's not like I am going to hold you responsible for something that is a natural occurrence, forgetfulness.

Yeah, I think a lot of countries blocked Pixiv and image boards like ours when the big shitstorm over explicit loli content was kicked up a while ago.

Even though we don't necessarily host explicit loli content, we're near enough to the "issue" that we got included.

I think the Konachan original site was blocked even before the whole "shitstorm" because of all the explicit illustrations being uploaded here and being viewable to everyone who was a minor or an adult without any age limitations. Pakistan has a no tolerance policy for anything explicit in terms of viewable media. Pixiv was blocked a few months back because it got through the whole system for a long time because of it's select-able option for viewing explicit illustrations. Which was automatically set to don't show.
Tough life, when your government is as it is...
It's an Islamic state so yea there will be some sort of restrictions upon the citizens. Plus TBH I don't even like explicit illustrations. I can give ecchi illustrations a pass depending on what is being portrait in the illustrations.

Edit:
I checked my previous favorites and I can't see all of them so I am guessing I did favorite explicit or questionable illustrations. It was probably before Konachan's main site got blocked. I can only defend my actions by saying this, I was a kid and naive.
noRain_noRainbow said:
I'm glad to see that the forums are keeping to their usual good-energies...
Welcome back, Ann. Glad you found your way back.
My last sopmod image is cursed, no matter what edition I do, it always comes up with artifacts here... and I won't double its size with waifux2 because it looks ugly

or maybe konachan compress images
I'm toadally chilling right now
And with this I'm grinning from ear to ear.
Bad joke time!
How do you turn a two into a one?

You remove the two and replace it with a one.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Bad joke time!
How do you turn a two into a one?

You remove the two and replace it with a one.
I literally facepalmed so hard my face started to hurt after the pain had subsided I realized I had this massive grin on my face because of this joke.
Do you guys ever felt like taking the day or two off and just not post anything?
Fepple said:
Do you guys ever felt like taking the day or two off and just not post anything?
I think I understand where this is going.. but well, in my case yes, just by looking at my profiles here or in yande.re you will see that I don't post much or directly there are days when I don't do it