This was recommended to me by YouTube's algorithm. It's amazing.

BattlequeenYume said:
Read about the artist Qinni just moments ago....who passed away. Now I'm really shocked. It somehow makes me so sad to know, that her page on Deviantart will still remain. Just like she will be back soon.

Just cried for her...and I don't even know this person. That's somehow weird.
Yes! It's awful! I heard about it through a different artist I follow on Instagram. It's an odd feeling seeing her posts from only a week ago talking about how she's striving forward in her life and saying stuff like "things are tough but at least I'm alive." It's sad.
otaku_emmy said:
This was recommended to me by YouTube's algorithm. It's amazing.
YouTube has been recommending me things like that on the cellphone for a long time, different channels do that with things buying or take out of the garbage, I don't know but I really like that they don't use music or narrate something and just devote themselves to restore.

About the case of that artist, it reminds me of a WoW player I think, he uploaded a video on his YouTube channel about an operation and then someone posted on his twitter that he died while they were performing, I think I also have a strange feeling when that happens because everything they did on the internet was there and if nobody delete it, many new people will not even realize that this person is no longer alive.

BattlequeenYume said:
Just cried for her...and I don't even know this person. That's somehow weird.
I don't think so, you're a good and sensitive person that's all
@Zolxys
It's not like it's my fault that Kona's main site is banned in my country. I keep mentioning this over and over again. (I am sure that everyone here is tired of hearing this from me.) It seems like everyone forgets it the next day or just don't want to understand what I am saying.

Also, I was just stating my mind when I typed that comment and in no way did I want to be off-topic or come off as rude in my reply to the edit in my comment which seemed like you took it as rude.
I didn't take it as rude, just unnecessary...

I could have just deleted the first comment, but comments like that aren't much of a problem so long as they are rare. So I decided to just correct it with an edit to avoid bumping the comment. Since you can't see all the images, you could have just taken my word for it and left it alone.

If you can't view the main site in your country, it would be best not to make comments that imply you can. If you really want to make a comment like that, at least clarify each and every time that you're only talking about Safe images or the .net site. Most people that read your comment either won't know or won't remember that you must be talking about the Safe site. There are far more people here than just the regulars you're used to seeing in the forums.

Stating your mind is fine. But when all you have to say is something generic that anyone could see with a simple tag search, that's a bit pointless. Next time try adding a bit more (something not generic).
Just sub to NordVPN. $120 for 3 years, for now.
idk about Pakistan, but some countries with strict website blacklisting also block VPNs such as China.
Does "iracon" mean illustration contest?
Yes, most likely.

If it was written in katakana (イラコン), it's most likely an abbreviated form of イラストコンテスト (illustration contest). And if we're talking about that pixiv tag, then that would be the case unless the tag was used incorrectly.

If it was was written in hiragana (いらこん), it most likely refers to a television program in Japan. Though the meaning of the title is the same as above.
I always thought it was pronounced "Bloom-house", but apparently the production company is straight up "Bluhm-house"?

...Doesn't sound right. Don't like.
otaku_emmy said:
I always thought it was pronounced "Bloom-house", but apparently the production company is straight up "Bluhm-house"?

...Doesn't sound right. Don't like.
I have the same with Nividia.
It's actually Nvidia
I don't wanna post it, but I did wanna show ya'll this.
Poor Emmy, seems like trolling now :/
That's one of the moments I'm really glad not to be a mod.
Amongst all avatars on kona, some of them were from deleted posts.
I have tested the only possibility I thought there was to recreate that effect, but my experiment didn't work.

If anyone else knows a way to recreate this anomaly, send me a dmail.
(could be used for creating custom avatars?)
got my wisdom teeth taken out 2 days ago and talking feels weird but i'm at school so ugh. Then i got work after so double ugh. I gotta make this money tho
Get well soon, Matti. Was in the same situation years ago.
Any post wisdom teeth removal videos that we can get our hands on mattiasc02 and Yume?
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Amongst all avatars on kona, some of them were from deleted posts.
Are you sure? Can you provide an example?
Zolxys said:
Are you sure? Can you provide an example?
Never mind.
It appears that I got a .net page while browsing .com once.

mattiasc02 said:
got my wisdom teeth taken out 2 days ago and talking feels weird but i'm at school so ugh. Then i got work after so double ugh. I gotta make this money tho
I hope talking will feel less weird soon.
Goal in life, or not, I hope not, imagine living until 2110 in this shit, no thanks, but it would be interesting just to see the technology of 2110, he doesn't even look like 111, the oldest woman in the world is 117 years old, insane.

I don't like this channel, but it was recommended, so I saw.
RyuZU said:
I don't like this channel, but it was recommended, so I saw.
Speaking of which, we've just entered "YouTube Is Down 2020" hours.

Let the mass outrage and panic ensue.
otaku_emmy said:

The only part that isn't working for me is my subscription feed.
traz64 said:
The only part that isn't working for me is my subscription feed.
Yeah. Same. Pretty interesting problem to have.

Seems to have fixed itself though.

I just watched an insightful video about white people pretending to be Asian. It's sad how some people are these days.
otaku_emmy said:

I'm glad that I live in the timezone that I live in.
Slept entirely through it.
Hope you slept well, nugget.

I need to sleep too. Actually gotta get up sorta early tomorrow. Or, rather, today.
otaku_emmy said:
Hope you slept well, nugget.
I slept pretty well.
Hope you get some good sleep too.

otaku_emmy said:
I need to sleep too. Actually gotta get up sorta early tomorrow. Or, rather, today.
I know that feeling.
Ever wondering what it would look like for a Macaw to lose it's god damn mind?

Note: Parrot made a full/nearly full recovery after it's accident.
Happy women's day!!!!!... to the women's here
RyuZU said:
Happy women's day!!!!!
Happy one hour early (at the time this is posted) women's day to you too.
Fepple said:
Happy one hour early (at the time this is posted) women's day to you too.
but I am a man :p, here turned day 8 1 hour and 20 minutes ago.
8th of March, International woman's day, Congrats and best wishes to all the woman on Konachan!