Something random in between.
Related to women.
More specifically, periods.
Girl was texting me. All furious.

She keeps complaining about her strict parents. (Her dad doesn't want her to hang out with guys.) With a lot of effort I managed to take her out Sunday, to the Dinosaur exhibit. Together with other girl from work.
She's quite funny, people at my work thought she had an eye on me because she followed me around. ...

Periods. I managed to calm her down by sending her some of our guys problems.
Guys can relate here, right ;))? 3 (Amazed she didn't know what I meant at first.)
*Curses airport internet for not letting him use .com, the bastards*

Oh well.... Gonna be boarding now. o/ konaites
Artwork said:
You want tensa to bear your children? ;)
No, this is what i pictured in my mind. Tensa walking up to a jap girl and saying this to her :D
Or, rather, don't blow the bomb until after you've disembarked and the plane has filled with passengers again. Then you click the button on your remote while sitting patiently in the restroom, without even watching the plane - you or your compatriots observed and timed the patterns, so you know how long to wait before setting it off - and walk out casually while wearing a complete disguise.

By the time they suspect you, you will be too far away to chase. The government will string street intersection camera footage and outdoor enterprise security camera footage together to determine your path, but by then you will have changed out with another disguise and a new vehicle. This will also disrupt them from using the license plate numbers of your vehicle. Furthermore you will have disposed of your cell phone before they thought to use GPS tracking to find you.

They might find who you are, but before they can find you you will have reunited with your comrades and escaped the country under a forged identity.
slayerduck said:
No, this is what i pictured in my mind. Tensa walking up to a jap girl and saying this to her :D
In an Okabe Rintaro voice. =D

And eehhh safe flight m8! Where ya going? Might have missed the post.
Aw, blowing up other people is sad. Did ya'll hear about that boy who stabbed 20 freakin' people at his high school yesterday? Crazy...

As for periods, it affects some girls more than others. Like me: I'm a wreck the week before and during both emotionally and physically, but for other girls it doesn't bother them much.

I've never been on a plane or a helicopter. Yeah, happy trails, Free.
Hey guys,
may I join your conservations? :)
Sure. Just jump in where ever you want. It's like a swimming pool! (Though I guess jumping into the shallow end could be dangerous...whatever...)
Haha, great^^
(Hope I have luck by jumping in the shallow end...Anyway, here I am...)
Artwork said:
Periods. I managed to calm her down by sending her some of our guys problems.
Guys can relate here, right ;))? 3 (Amazed she didn't know what I meant at first.)
I don't think morning woods compare to period pains at all. Not even close. Periods do vary from woman to woman, but for those how have lousy one's that can be incapacitating for a couple days. To quote part of some medical article I scrounged up online:

The main symptom is crampy pain in your lower abdomen. Often, the first few periods that you have are painless. Period pains may only begin 6-12 months after you have started your periods. The pain:

*May spread to your lower back, or to the top of your legs.
*Usually starts as the bleeding starts, but it may start up to a day before.
*Usually lasts 12-24 hours, but lasts 2-3 days in some cases.
*Can vary with each period. Some periods are worse than others.
*Tends to become less severe as you get older, or after having a baby.

In some women, other symptoms occur as well as pain. For example: headaches, tiredness, faintness, breast tenderness, feeling sick, bloating, diarrhoea and feeling emotional or tearful.
In comparison, morning woods are about 3~5 minutes of mild discomfort in the morning. The worst part is it makes it difficult to take a piss. I'll take that over monthly periods any day.

. . . sorry to switch the topic back to something lovely like periods . . .
I definitely agree with PAIIS.
Why?
Because I'm a girl and I know how painful this damn periods are.

...Have you guys always that nice topics^^?...
The_Knight_Girl said:
Haha, great^^
(Hope I have luck by jumping in the shallow end...Anyway, here I am...)
Word of advice: Beware of sharks, piranhas, and clown fish.
*grips gun tightly*
Uhh, nice gun. May I take a look at it?
I love weapons!
*smiles at own sword*
And thanks for the words of advice! I'll take care.
Woohoo, I'm a clownfish! Aren't they sequential hermaphrodites, too? That suits me just fine. \o/ It's not perfect, but it'll have to do for now...
Hey, I think noitis is MUCH more pleasant than a piranha.
noitis said:
Why piranha? If we're talking about fish, I'd like to be a shark too.
Seems like noitis-kun wants to be a dangerous and big fish^~^
noitis said:
And/or have a nice and plentiful set of teeth.
Nice choice! How about some painful claws or poison too?
A dangerous animal seems to fit you well.
noitis said:
Thank you, but you still don't know me well, otaku_emmy.
Maybe I never will...
noitis said:
Maybe, but if we cross the limits of just the fish, I'd choose to be a crow or magpie as a bird. And lynx as a mammal.
Cool! I would choose to be a falcon or an owl as a bird and a tiger or a wolf as a mammal.
noitis said:
Why owl?
Because they are clever and good hunters. And they love the night, just like me.
I should do as if I hadn't read the part with the "cute" ;D
No problem, my English isn't good either.
It just means that I'm not really cute...
Oops...Hehe guess it was my fault. Sorry for misunderstanding.
do.... do i see an awkward friendship coming along... o.o
kokiriloz said:
do.... do i see an awkward friendship coming along... o.o
Haha who knows?^^

noitis said:
And why are you so active?
Is it wrong to be active?
People are on at different times. People have things to say for certain topics. I don't see it as being anymore or less active. It's just some people aren't around at the moment. Certainly not wrong to be active, but keep in mind if a conversation becomes personal, as in directed to and from only one other user, go ahead and switch to the Dmail system, to keep the forums open.
noitis said:
Why awkward? And why friendship?
because i'm feeling it's slightly awkward between you two...
and friendship? because you're talking?
kokiriloz said:
because i'm feeling it's slightly awkward between you two...
*grin*Nobody found as fast as you out that I'm a bit awkward and crazy^^

noitis said:
As for me it may be far far away.
Okay, that's totally okay for me.

noitis said:
I don't think so. However, I asked, which means that I'm interested in your answer.
Well, I like chatting and has nothing else to do right now...
noitis said:
Hm?
All of your said things and that I have some completely different identities or characters which I can't really control. And with that I don't mean the "normal" mood swings of a girl...Well, many people told me therefor that I'm awkward.
noitis said:
Do you think it's bad?
I don't know...Guess it makes me unique, but sometimes it's kinda painful feeling...
Ah it is youth in the air. Just in time since it is spring time o/

*goes and hides in my buncker*