International Saimoe League - ISML
Why don't we post our ISML Votes and discus them in a topic.
What is ISML
It's basically a "Who is the best Anime Girl Contest" although it is strictly meant to be "to find the most Moe Anime Girl".
It's quite a complicated system where there is a selection of anime girls and they are split up into certain Divisions based on their presence and success in the previous ISML Contests. There are several time periods which comprise of rounds which the characters are pitted against each other to user vote. Each round in a time period has the same characters but in different vote pairings and they are slowly eliminated as you go through the periods. Eventually there is one winner.

There's a better explaination of when voting happens on this page
http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/rules/

and you can vote using this page
http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/

After you vote you get some code which you can copy and paste into forums to show how you voted.

If you post your voting. Please use the TEXT ONLY [Bottom Box on ISML]Code. It semi-works with the wiki tags here on kona. Also Post results inside a spoiler to reduce post size and clutter.

I know that Fluffy suggested someone to made a topic regarding this considering we seemed to have quite a nice response from it in our "KonaKona" Skype group chat session.

Admins - I hope this topic is ok.
It is not that I wanted but in case when the next round is up someone is kind enough to remind me to place a vote. After all it looks fun.

Since I'm to lazy to visit the website otherwise :P

My votes
Results.

How dare they put Kuroneko vs. Golden Darkness?! Inori and Shinobu too!!
ISML 2014 Amethyst Period — Round 2
minabi's 2014 amethyst round 2 results (total 15 abstentions)

I see why that's a troublesome pairing for you Tensa... The most contentious for me was Sengoku vs Illyasviel.
Result

Now, I hope the scientist will be suitably riled up from my voting. Kekekekeke
/breaks whatever he was holding/
Y-Y-You did not pick Tenshi?? .....

You did not pick Yukeh either....
omg sooo many hard decisions.

Haruhi or Kurisu
railgun or taigu

WHY U DO DIS
YYYY

my results

I didn't abstain from voting anywhere. Maybe I should have. There were quite a few which were hard to decide. I just went with some old data in my brain if I was more hyped about the character than the other one.
I might get fired for picking Haruhi over Kurisu. The background here is quite funny. Haruhi was one of the first anime I watched and completely fell in love with. A month or so later I bought a few posters from ebay. I think I was like 14? at the time. Basically I gave haruhi a kiss whenever I went out hahaha. Owwwmy god.
H-hey, I voted! Woot.

Edited:
Results

I think that the pairings were kinda strange so I had to abstain from a few of them. Also, some of the pairings had characters whom I absolutely despised.
Out of "unkowns" to me there are a few faces I know through memes or similar. Since I don't have good knowledge about them it will be an easy vote in those cases. But yeah several of them are hard to cast vote on.

Also Arty and Rain make sure put your list in spoilers to avoid wall of text ^^
In your face Mirai fans (@Kyoukai no Kanata)! In your ruddy face! Gahahaha!

Wow, that was a close one with Christina....

The irony in this, Mikoto. You're #3 in that as well.
Wooohhowwaaa Kurisu and Haruhi are really close yes.

How Azusa lost is a miracle to me. Though I never watched the zombie anime.
And just look at all the male voter's. Not even talking about the ppl who might have entered female just for fun. Also a lot of 18+ ppl after all. Which is good. Anime for kids. pfff.
Wait..... Last Order lost? To Taiga? What the hell?
\Toradora was insanely popular when it released. I can agree on that win. I still think Toradora is one of the best school-drama-romance anime there is. And Taiga is so incredible cute, nghh.
I voted Taiga instead of Last Order.

Round 3 has started

Round 3 Voting
Round 3 votes
THE SUPREME VOTES OF ROUND 3!
Round 3 votes

Damn there was some hard choices I had to make >.<

Stealthbird97 said:
I voted Taiga instead of Last Order.
In a sense that is kinda shocking. Considering how diehard fan you are of Index/Railgun series.
Round Three

Had some trouble choosing between Nagato and Azu-nyan....
I may be a die hard Toaru fan but I prefer Tsunderes over Loli. Taiga is almost both (being short and flat). I also like the Romance Genre and you get that in ToraDora which really makes Taiga an appealing character. Last Order is nice but annoying at times.

With my round 3 vote. I didn't choose LO either. Shiina is much cuter because she is completely incapable.

I also just don't like Misaki at the moment - I've not seen enough of her to really like her and what I have seen I don't like. Though that may change when I get Railgun Vol 9 sometime next week.
I too (one of the myriad less-fanatic-than-Stealth-but-still-notably-serious Toaru fans of Kona) voted for Aisaka-san over Last Order. My reason being that, though Last Order is my ~2nd favorite character in the series and my favorite among the Misakas, I also value how often a character appears in their parent media, and she doesn't have nearly enough screen (or book) time to beat out Aisaka-san... Or Shiina-san.

I would vote for Shiina Mashiro-san over anybody in the table except for Tobiichi Origami.... and if she ran against Makise-san or Tachibana-san I would explode and abstain (in that order).

Rue the day when Shiina-san runs against one of them...

minabi's round 3 results (16 abstentions)

I sold my konjiki_no_yami vote to Tensa in exchange for a meow. It was going to be an abstention before that.
Here's the Round 4 Previews
http://oi62.tinypic.com/59u82b.jpg

I'm not going to need to abstain from that many this time.
Oh Dear... Saber vs. Kurisu? I know which I'll end up voting but... *looks at Tenchan*
Felli's abandoned Saber once already. The bastard will go for Kurisu regardless.

*picks Saber*
I'm not even a saber-san fan, so for me the choice is obvious. *Picks Makise-san*

Poor last_order-san keeps getting pitted against powerhouses... *Picks Nagato-san*

And the only one here that's contentious for me... I'm sorry Sengokuuuuuuuuu!!! *Picks Shiina-san*

Here's hoping that Tobiichi-san and Yaya-san don't get nuked by their matchups... I'm pretty sure charlotte_belew-san is a goner though. =/
Amethyst Round 4 votes
The only thing people need to know about my voting is that I will not rest until Kud-chan takes home the crown.
Round 4 ballots

*hopes Makise Kurisu fall into oblivion in this round*
round 4

I abstain a lot. Mostly because I don't know several of these series (Date A Live, for example), or don't care for either set of characters. I'm rooting for Chitanda all the way, though I doubt she'll win.
Inglorious round 4

I have 5 abstains. One of which I dislike both characters (Haruhi and Yui), one of which I have no idea about the characters (Visual Novel one) and the other three because I'm too indecisive.