Contacting Staff
A few guidelines for when to bother who with what. (I love this sentence)

Slayerduck should ever only be bothered if the server is failing in some way or the site is having technical issues. Even then it's probably easier to just contact me and I can relay information to him. He just won't bother with much else and will most likely direct you to me.

You can reach Me at [email protected] at any time. Kumacuda also has access to my Skype but frankly email is a better, more reliable way of reaching me. I use Skype only if I'm on a computer. Dmail is also a fairly reliable way of reaching me as I lurk on the site a lot, even when I'm on my phone.
alaron said:
I use Skype only if I'm on a computer.
It's eating them MB fast, ain't it? 1 MB / ~1 min or so.

On another note, that's it? No phone number? I have minutes... and we're neighbors ;p
Tensa said:
It's eating them MB fast, ain't it? 1 MB / ~1 min or so.

On another note, that's it? No phone number? I have minutes... and we're neighbors ;p
Yes it's pretty crazy actually... O_O
Also, have you been spying on me Tensa?! :o
Yes, I've been looking at Bulgaria for some time now :p
Tensa said:
Yes, I've been looking at Bulgaria for some time now :p
Should I be worried? O_O I hope not.
You can never be so sure what Tenchan would do... Better make some precautions alaron, just in case ;)
Alaron, do you think it would be helpful for the moderators to post some contact information here as well?
If you can't find my Skype, you're not trying hard enough. =/
It's pretty obvious.

However I prefer people to use Dmail over Skype unless you have a need to talk to me on a regular bases.
minabiStrikesAgain said:
Alaron, do you think it would be helpful for the moderators to post some contact information here as well?
Eh, I'm not sure about that. There really shouldn't be a moment where a message on the site wouldn't be enough. Even for contacting me. It's just a safer bet to reach my by email as I get the notification immediately. And there's an easily reachable list of Mods so it shouldn't be a problem. If you, the Mods, think that there should be separate contact information for each and every one of you then sure, we can add it to the main post.
Contact info.
My name is David.

• The most reliable way of reaching me is through Dmail, since I check in on Konachan multible times a day (first order of business is always answering Dmails).
and/or

• You can throw me an E-mail on [email protected] and I will get back to you within a day (two tops).
On an official note: I hereby resign from my duties as a mod and ask for my account to be degraded to Contributor level. I will still silently lurk this place from time to time. Real life struck hard on me.
An easy way to get in contact with staff is to check out the faq: general under question 05.
Hello,

I am here also now since Alaron has less time these days, so if you need anything let me know instead!

You can send me a insite mail.
Most reliable way to get me is in Rule34 discord or safebooru discord, you can't miss the glowy ball.