sure that house stuff all makes sense but there is also the fact that we all share a planet and are all connected...there is no such thing as a totally closed system, especially when it comes to human beings, and as such i might want to encourage some trends and practices and steer away from others...

like, you are free to do anything, but that's not just the end of the discussion, that's only the beginning...you can be more or less than human but i don't care if your little buddy is an effing tsetse fly, you better not actually be hurting that poor thing!

otaku_emmy said:
I guess my fantasies are a tad different than simple BDSM as it also involves kidnapping. Not consensual kidnapping either.
i just say bdsm because it's all about domination and submission, and also sometimes has all that violent stuff...i'm not necessarily into leather and whips either.

i have kidnapping and abduction fantasies too...i believe that the more peaceful a world we live in the more some of these wild fantasies could actually become a reality.

Freenight said:
we are human bags
LOL...i totally read that as being...personally i see us as wayy more than that (i get that from minabi's post as well?) and as such i could NEVER see someone as just an object. like an object, sure, but even an A.I. is more than 'just an object.' like, you shouldn't abuse robots. that's not cool.