Help me find wallaper(s), suggestion(s) etc.
Since every once in a while a person ask to find a specific image, wallpaper on kona, simply wants some suggestions or recommendations they make a new thread and ask.

While this will not stop them from doing it, I thought instead creating new threads just ask them here instead. Those threads will be locked either way and those that aren't may risk necro.

Now ask away about wallpapers and hopefully the perfect wallpaper you are looking for will be found. :)
Good idea. Lately those questions have been increasing. Though I'm not sure if it will stop some people from creating a new thread, since most of the people who ask are pretty new here, don't know English very well or have some other reason. But maybe mods can make it a sticky as well if it catches on. So it will catch their attention.
I think this is a very good idea. Nice one, Fluffy.
Might want to make it sticky. I know it hasn't got much... attention, but at least it'll be on the first page so people won't miss it as easily.
HATSOFFGIRL said:
Well, since that was easily resolved, If it's okay, I'll ask about one more picture? It's the same character, but there's no nudity or anything. I saw it once upon a time, but as I've said I have no image searching talent/ability. ^_^

I think she's supposed to be laying on her back/sitting on the floor? looking up at Mega Man, I presume? You see his hands, arms to the sides of her, I think it's supposed to appear as though he's leaning over top of her? She's not naked in this one, but I thought it was cute when I saw it!

I see Mega Man related art isn't the biggest internet trend, I think that's why I'm having so much trouble, too! Can anyone help? I'll check on here and Danbooru too!
Hope she come here
No, that's not quite it! It's from the front, and there's, like a shadow cast over her, with his arms beside her. She's just looking upward! Thanks for the try though!

EDIT: I've been looking, but I've been unable to find it myself as of yet? Has anybody else had any luck with it, thanks! ;)

EDIT AGAIN: Well, I guess I'll use this topic to ask questions. Don't get mad if it's off topic though! ;) My "GENERAL TOPIC" I made was not for looking for an IMAGE, but for looking for a character that's in an image ANYWHERE. As in, if you find an image on the internet, somewhere that doesn't have tags, or anything, just a picture of a character, where someone knows nothing about. They would enter that topic, and ask someone who might recognize the CHARACTER. No, my other topics were not like that one, I wasn't asking about one character, I was making a topic so EVERYONE could ask about different characters in pictures that have no hint as to who is pictured in it.

I love you so much KONACHAN, but you LOCKED HAPPY.
HATSOFFGIRL said:

I love you so much KONACHAN, but you LOCKED HAPPY.
how ya like them apples??? ;D
Need help finding the source for this screencap http://i.imgur.com/WMNeOpK.png

Any help would be appreciated!
Did anyone know about this pic? http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maro3721/imgs/8/8/883e59c3.jpg Im looking overall at Konachan but i can't find this, please i need help. Thanks
post #167319

For the version with horns, try this.
shanck said:
A year or 2 ago i found this image of 3 girls comparing boob size. ( looking at the middle one with the largest boobs)

The image had a white background.

Does anyone know where I can find the image or tags i might try while searching?
It would really help if there were more details. For example hair length, color, clothes (if they were wearing any?), eye color, object (if any) etc.
Wiresetc said:
It would really help if there were more details. For example hair length, color, clothes (if they were wearing any?), eye color, object (if any) etc.
black hair, various lenghts.
No objects
small heart coming from the smallest girl.
no clothes i think
I think the topic about if an image should or not be allowed reffers to this thread:

Would this image (it's 1012x1000) not be allowed in here? cause i dont see why it shouldn't cause it cant be blood since there's a tag for it, the fact she is penetrated by stuff , the meaning ... ( also )
I'm not getting a valid image from that first link.
Zolxys said:
I'm not getting a valid image from that first link.
Essentially he wants clarification the No Guro rule. and why those other image he linked are allowed - because they have blood and impalement in them.
This is the image.
Tensa and myself already tried explaining it.

aradan said:
(it's 1012x1000) not be allowed in here?
In any case, it doesn't meet the aspect ratio guidelines.
The images Aradan pointed too do have blood, but they have blood due to fight scenes, or used artistically. Which I am fine with. The other image looks more like a extreme torture scene. Which I don't really agree with being here. Just because some images have blood in them, doesn't mean all images with blood in them are fine. Context matters.
Kumacuda said:
The images Aradan pointed too do have blood, but they have blood due to fight scenes, or used artistically. Which I am fine with. The other image looks more like a extreme torture scene. Which I don't really agree with being here. Just because some images have blood in them, doesn't mean all images with blood in them are fine. Context matters.
I fully agree with Kumacuda's position.
Hi can someone pls fine me a better resolution (1600x900) for this wallpaper. http://konachan.net/post/show/217864/aikatsu-animal-bird-brown_hair-crown-flowers-glove

thanks.
Only in very rare cases will the version the artist posts to pixiv not be the best version the artist made available. If you want a higher res version, you could try asking the artist for one on pixiv. Or you could just use waifu2x to increase the size. It did fairly well on this image: 2456×1736
TRAPPITYTRAPPITY said:
She has blonde hair, and red eyes. Red cloths that look like a witch, and a hat. I'm pretty sure that it's probably Ringo from Touhou, but I can't find it.

She's peeing, naked from the waste down. She has one leg in the air, and you can see her crotch naked and everything. I think she's looking towards the viewer, and she's peeing off toward your left-hand side.

I've been looking and can't seem to find it, and it's annoying, because I just recently accidentally lost it. It would mean so much to me if someone could relieve me of this annoyance, please? Help a girl out?

Thank you all so much. ;-)
A comment moved from the comment section to the forum?

ot: Could it be this?
The user created a new forum to ask, so I deleted it and moved their request here.
LostViking1488 said:
Hello , help me find a picture . For a long time I can not find . Image of a girl from behind a brick wall pink lettering on it , there are still barrels . I apologize but where only did not seek .
otaku_emmy said:
Thank you
I can't seem to understand the "barrels" in the image.

Here some suggestions:
Wiresetc said:
I can't seem to understand the "barrels" in the image.

Here some suggestions:
No , these are not ( in the picture metal barrel More were cat ears , hair, green or blue , can not remember exactly (pink lettering not one word . I apologize if something is not clear , I write through an interpreter (
post #178917?
Blue hair, pink letters and something that looks like a barrel?
Wiresetc said:
post #178917?
Blue hair, pink letters and something that looks like a barrel?
http://www.basketfood.org/bpic/bigs/1493_a_steel_drum_25.jpg