This topic is locked.

A bit off-topic, though I can't blame you since Bardiche and I brought up gaming in a round-a-bout. ^_^;

3rd B-day is due out this quarter in the US (late March I believe.) It was out in Dec for JPN.

Sleep was the only KH game for PSP. The other KH title on portables were for GBA/DS or JPN mobile phone.

They made a movie out of Parasite Eve. Square shoulda use it as a movie premise instead of what Spirits Within became. Wonder if they'll make an anime of PE now that the franchise has a new game entry.
I hope not... while not going so far to say it will fail.. but if it does.. that would suck for me.

But ya.. I know about those games already, Bard just made it sound like another KH would be out for psp, so I was hoping to get some form of insider info.
Square's been too busy trying to un-fcuk themselves as of late with teh FF series. Hell, even KH3 is still a much hoped-for rumor from my understanding.

As for PE anime: I dunno. I think it would do well if done properly. The premise is decent. I think it would make for an okay (at least) horror series. If a bit cheesy if the US translation of the first game is anything to go by.

Though I would worry about animating Square's char design in anime style; they've been on a realistic CGI-style binge for quite some time now. Hell, even their 2D art isn't very anime-esque: it's very stylistic/artistic. It would would need to be simplified a lot to ease animation.
Ya KH hasn't failed yet... there is still hope.

Are you talking about the 2d art style like the one they used in Last Order? I honestly wouldn't mind that style. I think it is the only style appropriate for them.

I am not sure of the terminology, so I am gonna wing it and offend as many people as I can. I think that the level of detail should be atleast of that shown in Code Geass and Macross Frontier, and the highest level of standard they should use would be that of the Iron Man and Wolverine "anime".

Now that I think about it.... Last Order, Iron Man and Wolverine were done by Mad House right?
Yeah, they were.

I forgot about Last Order. But yes, Last order's style of adaptation for the art/char design would work.
Well I know theres the rumor of KH3 but I wasn't talking about that. I don't have the Birth by Sleep KH yet so thats what I meant. What's sad is the Final Mix version (which we never get those in the US) has a code for a costume for the new Dissidia, and 3rd Birthday apparently has one too. Hopefully the US version might have them already.

I don't know what else to go back on topic other than this season of shows turned out pretty good imo. Oh and did ya know the upcoming anime called Hidan no Aria has Rie Kugimiya and the guy who did Ryuuji (Junji Majima) in Toradora as the main characters? Plus I get to hear Nana Mizuki again in Dog Days, and that show has an interesting set of cast members. I didn't notice though, that Mint in Rio is played by Ayana (Kirino, Mio, Azunyan, etc.)
Speaking of seiyuus then, I was kinda surprised to hear Horie Yui show up in Dragon Crisis. She's not quite as prolific as she used to be, but her typical char voice is easy enough to recognize. She more or less offset Hayashibara Megumi as Megumi started winding down her career.

As of late, I can't readily identify another seiyuu that shows up damn near everywhere like Yui and Megumi used to, especially in leading roles. The current A-list of seiyuus are a lot more broad in char types/roles it seems. The main K-On! girls seem to be making it big though since K-On! S1, in particular Taketatsu Ayana and Toyosaki Aki (Aki especially.)

I haven't seen/heard Tamura Yukari or Mizuki Nana as much either outside of Nanoha. And Hirano Aya is scarce as well (beyond the Aya-bashing on places like Sankaku. She still does good voice work.)

As for Kugimiya Rie, I'm glad she's not the typical Tsundere she's been typecasted as for so long in Dragon Crisis. Though her voice is SO distinctive its hard NOT to imagine her other roles when you hear it.
I'm going to say this now, Madoka is either going to be a magical girl halfway in this series (either next episode or the one after), or she's going to be one at the end of the show (one of the last 2 episodes).

I like how original that is but still easy to figure out, and she needs to do something eventually.
Liking go sick, sofar. It's original enough, and I've always liked series which actually makes your blood go to your brains, instead of your reproductive organ.
D: Madoka 5 is a cliffhanger. spoiler
Apparently wishing for another's sake is not without it's reward, Sayaka may never be off ill again.

D: Merry is a cliffhanger too.
Merry felt like this (Spoiler free link).
@bardiche
I've been feeling tha same way since like ep 3.

@Art
Same here. I like the ocassional fan-service, but there's a limit to to the type and amount I'm willing to sit through.
Gosick is going too fast to make any sense. It seems like it pulls conclusions out of thin-air and it's not very worked. Blame the number of episodes versus the number of novels.

An entire novel (first one) in 3 episodes? What kind of joke is this?
Hey, Gosick is still MUCH better than the standard, typical anime fair crap like Infinite Stratos. IS's only redeeming qualities are the mecha design (sorta, since it looks heavily inspired by Gundam designs) and the rare combat sequence.
StahnAileron said:
Hey, Gosick is still MUCH better than the standard, typical anime fair crap like Infinite Stratos. IS's only redeeming qualities are the mecha design (sorta, since it looks heavily inspired by Gundam designs) and the rare combat sequence.
Not complaining about the quality, but about the way of producing it.
Well, unless the source was VERY popular to begin with, most anime adaptation only get 12-13 eps initially. What they do with those eps is another matter though.

Still, I'd rather have a nice, samll-ish number of eps per arc that's easily disgestable compared to the "arcs" they do in longer running series. I think 3-6 eps per arc is reasonable. Gosick would only have 2 arcs though if it went with 6 per arc though ^_^;
Level E trumps all. Period.
Level E was hilarious. And quite old-school in style, so I quite enjoyed watching it. It was a nice break from the "modern" anime that's been released for the past like decade.

EDIT:
Index S2 17 was all kinds of, "FUCK YEAH!"

Sci, I think you'd have a field-day with vectors in this one.
I believe the latest Dragon Crisis made Rose my #2 character, next to Fate.
Does it bug you that I have the only posts of her then?

Index2-17: MISAKA Meltdown Xp
And more Triple Biri to come!
No, theres like barely any posts on her or the show at all even on the other channels. I contemplated on posting one that has a width of 1000 since I've seen others like it but I'm not sure about the quality.

I was hoping to ask you for maybe some more vectors of Rose though.
If you got a link to the image, me or another mod see it. If the quality is high enough, we'd probably let it through (though the height will play a role as well.)

And yes, Index S2 17 was damn near nothing but Misaka overload. (The "Diet" scene was hilarious. And Kuroko is awesome as usual when it concerns her Onee-sama.)
I wasn't referring to the episode as a whole, just the scene at the end with Last Order and Misaka Imouto #10032
Oh, you meant just that scene. I'm expecting an animated gif of Last Order throwing a tantrum from that scene to pop up soon.
The image I'm talking about is this one: Rose

I still don't think the image is that good quality though. Also found another pic I could upload.
Bardiche, can you link the normal post URL instead of a direct link to the file? Dan (much like kona or Imouto) blocks direct links.
Ah, didn't know that since direct links seem to work fine for me. Normal Post
That one is in my folder waiting for a bit extra to get added on. Has been for a few days.
Thanks for uploading that, though I wonder if it would be better to add the color background to the rest of it. But the artist put in a white border on the original so thats kinda annoying.
It can be tricky to change the colour of the BG that significantly.