Crossdressing Thread
To prevent further derailing of various other threads, I hereby open a 'crossdressing, trap & reverse trap' thread.

Cross what? trap huh? Reverse nani?
Basically dressing up as the other gender. M > F and F > M.

See this thread as a place to ask for advice and tips.
See this thread as a place to post your own adventures.
If you do crossdress, feel free to share, like I do!

Rules:
No hating. If you do not like crossdressing, don't bother coming here.
Please keep the thread clean, nudity is okay but don't go posting over the top stuff.
Original material is preferred. There are better places to look & post stuff from the internet (aka 4chan's /b/). So there is no need to link multiple images without a story behind it.

I myself will consider taking request if they are within my comfort zone.

Some examples of my own:

*OP is content to change and will be updated upon request by mods*
Haha you have done it now eh Arty? :D

I would just say that people that link nudity or other NSFW or sites that is NSFW should at least give head ups for others.
Just throwing this out there, please keep images related to you, lets not turn this into a 4chan trap thread.
This is why normal people think anime fans are deviants.
nice! yeahh i've actually done this but idk...i wonder if i'll ever do it again ;) was fun though...
FoliFF said:
Haha you have done it now eh Arty? :D

I would just say that people that link nudity or other NSFW or sites that is NSFW should at least give head ups for others.
Yeah, I assumed if I keep talking about it every once in a while it's better to have a separate thread for it.

Kumacuda said:
Just throwing this out there, please keep images related to you, lets not turn this into a 4chan trap thread.
Yes I agree. However linking images which might have inspired you are fine to me. Or if you need an image to explain something. That's why I mentioned there are better places on the internet to find CD/Trap material (or post it for that matter).

Cade said:
This is why normal people think anime fans are deviants.
Meh. Don't care.

onisonfire said:
nice! yeahh i've actually done this but idk...i wonder if i'll ever do it again ;) was fun though...
Ahh cool =D - Cosplay orientated or just normal girl clothes?
w-what about reverse traps? i'm sure the females here might appreciate it ;p
Sure can do!
Dressing up as the other genre still eh! =D

Also I got a Sailor Mars lingerie set :P. I believe it was only 6$? Ordered it in January, but package didn't get through the customs in China, so they recently send it again.

Without further ado. Some Sexy-ish shots.
Image 1. Wearing a skirt over the pantsu here.
Image 2. Ass shot. Bow tie on the back here =D.
Image 3. Frontal shot. Yes I'm still a guy underneath the little bit of clothes there lol.

But the size is perfect! Material isn't super, but it is really comfy, so no complains there either.
Ahh cool =D - Cosplay orientated or just normal girl clothes?
cosplay...i went ham on it lol ;D magical girls ftw!
kokiriloz said:
Can anyone actually do that well enough that it would indistinguishable, and be truly "a reverse trap"
a girl crossdress as a guy - reverse trap. i've seen one of my friends cosplay as a guy and she looked convincing.

Artwork said:

Image 3. Frontal shot. Yes I'm still a guy underneath the little bit of clothes there lol.
jesus christ, arty!
Artwork said:

But the size is perfect! Material isn't super, but it is really comfy, so no complains there either.
Hmm. Well, that's a lot hotter than I anticipated it being.

You have a killer tummy.
kokiriloz said:
Well then go do that yourself.

Artwork said:
Sure can do!
Dressing up as the other genre still eh! =D

Also I got a Sailor Mars lingerie set :P. I believe it was only 6$? Ordered it in January, but package didn't get through the customs in China, so they recently send it again.

More a girl than anything else, Looks better than most girls would.

Are you sure you are a guy?
SarahNL said:
Well then go do that yourself.
that would be cheating for me. i already look like a boy when i dress up in my usual clothes, lawl.
I disagree...then again, I guess it doesn't really matter what I say.

Regardless, You look better than me atleast. Not that that is difficult~
kokiriloz said:
jesus christ, arty!
C: haha. Shots came out pretty nice I guess.

otaku_emmy said:
Hmm. Well, that's a lot hotter than I anticipated it being.

You have a killer tummy.
Thanks Emmy! Tummy is just skinny, nothing more.

SarahNL said:
More a girl than anything else, Looks better than most girls would.
Are you sure you are a guy?
Yes. If my face is in the shot. Sure. Make up can hide a lot but not so much of my bone structure.

kokiriloz said:
that would be cheating for me. i already look like a boy when i dress up in my usual clothes, lawl.
That doesn't mean we don't want to see it. Hehehe.
SarahNL said:
I disagree...
nem, agree with me. it's easier that way

Artwork said:
That doesn't mean we don't want to see it. Hehehe.
i have quite a lot of men's clothing in my possession (fiance), so i will try this out! i don't have any batteries for my proper camera, so potato quality is all i can do ;p
No dick confirmed! No crossdressing to be seen here. This is just a regular lady wearing regular underwear.

*whew*
Were you expecting a bulge or what?
FoliFF said:
Were you expecting a bulge or what?
well most traps in doujins/manga etc do...
TommyGunn said:
No dick confirmed! No crossdressing to be seen here. This is just a regular lady wearing regular underwear.

*whew*
So now it's totally ok for ALL of us to lust after Arty. ;p
TommyGunn said:

*whew*
Not sure if joking or serious haha. I'm not gonna circle it but take another look at the underwear.
kokiriloz said:
nem, agree with me. it's easier that way
Why would I want to agree with you? You are obviously wrong.

And yeah, there's a bulge in there somewhere.
I can become a secretary now.
Received a big box from somebody on Sankaku.
And I mean a really big box.

Including heels!
And a bunch of other stuff
Emiri-san said:
So now it's totally ok for ALL of us to lust after Arty. ;p
It already was okay.

Gender under the clothes aside, though, I doubt I'll be lusting after Artwork any time soon... Unless he cosplays as touhou characters or something. >.>

I dare you to do it, Artwork. =)
I guess Minabi likes crossplay.
I've been wanting to attend an anime convention crossdressed as shameimaru_aya for maybe a year or more now. But it's just an idle fantasy, nothing I'm going to involve myself in right now or that I plan to do in the near future.

There'd be quite a bit of shaving involved in that... Hmm.
minabiStrikesAgain said:
It already was okay.

Gender under the clothes aside, though, I doubt I'll be lusting after Artwork any time soon... Unless he cosplays as touhou characters or something. >.>

I dare you to do it, Artwork. =)
Cosplay is even more expensive than buying normal clothes. Most great cosplayers make their own clothes don't they? I don't have such skills haha. Now I can ask my friend again since she's good in making clothes. But I'm not gonna put such a task on her. I still have to drag her out for shopping and make up lessons lol.
Oo oo! Do school girl cosplay, por favor. With glasses.
Haha. Maybe I can make-shift some school-girl outfit in time. The black and the red skirt, use the white blouse I got and find some cardigan or jacket to match with everything. I really need thighhighs for it tho. So I should get some next time.

*damn* I got 62 followers on my Tumblr already. Made it 2 weeks back.
In contrary I have an old Tumblr which I made 2+ years ago, and it has less followers now.
I really like this sailor moon set. Combined with the skirts I have it looks pretty cute!