Sadly I can't buy anything right now because we'll be moving to a temporary (for about a year) house in a week or 3. Gotta check with the postal shit and everything. Could ask my mom about packages which arrive later, but yeah for crossdressing stuff? Not gonna like it.

Also I don't think it will fit. As in it will expose my bum cuz I am too tall.

Thanks I guess haha? Atleast one mom likes it.
But Artwork, to be a real girl you must totally always expose your ass! Its the best, duh.
SarahNL said:
But Artwork, to be a real girl you must totally always expose your ass! Its the best, duh.
It does make one feel a little extra saucy...
Since this post hasnt seen much action recently.
Yesterday some friends were talking about how would a dress look on me. They didnt think i would anyways but meh. They gave a fun reaction xD
No offence, but you don't have the knack to crossdress. haha
I think it was more a joke or dare thing.
I know, but was the joke to try dressing me as a girl (it's not a dress, it's a shirt)

Stealthbird97 said:
No offence, but you don't have the knack to crossdress. haha
as Cuda said was more of a dare thing

Mod edit: :p
I know it was a joke. :P
Yeah without shaving or proper clothes you'll never be passable.
Too
Much
Hair
Ew

I dare you to wear heels and a proper dress. ;)
Artwork said:
I dare you to wear heels and a proper dress. ;)
i would love to just for the sake of seeing me in that (i did wear stilettos 2 years ago for a cabaret disguise, it left something close to a hole at my heel cause i had them on for 6h, didnt walk that much cause it hurt a lot tho. Too bad i dont have pics wearing those fishnets)
(something i think would be important is that me and some friends decided to dress that way cause we found a couple of 44 stilettos really cheap even tho i use a 45-46)
It's only 42! Arty, please gogogo!
Did I never share my sailor mars stuff here?
It's almost the same but red.
Just found out that the singer for the opening to "Good Luck Girl" is actually a guy, not a girl. He even cross-dresses as a completely passable girl! Don't believe me?
That looks like a guy, 80%.
Yeah, you can tell he's a dude pretty easily.

Ryohei from Megamasso is much prettier. His cosplay is cute too.
That's one sexy plant.
Eye for detail I see.
Nnnh so pretty! Damn! Still ain't fair! Good lighting too, well done!
Yeah other house was pretty annoying to take pictures. This works better.
Thankss
I ordered a new dress just over a week ago.
To my surprise it got delivered Saturday. All the way from China.
I think I'm gonna stay with Yesstyle when it comes to new (crossdressing) clothes. Quality is better than ebay/amazon. Service is great. Prices are good. And the fast shipping is insane.

Anyway I was afraid it wouldn't fit since I have broader shoulders than the size was (41cm mine, 38-39cm was the recommended size). But it's perfectly fine. Tad bit short, but guess that's sexy or something.

I dare to say it looks good on me. Black just suits me better than pastel colors I guess.
Ooh so nice, Dresses seem fun.
^Was that at Tomofair? I was there too last Saturday.
Godverdomme Wiresetc. Dat was idd bij Tomofair :_:

*goddamnit Wiresect. It was indeed at Tomofair*.
Haha, toevallig xD

It was quiet crowded, so I'm not sure if I would have recognized you in your outfit. Still nice to know the world is not that big.
:-) You are not the cute little asian girl by any chance? Haha.

Shame we missed eachother. If I knew you were going there I would've met up with you for a bit. Netherlands is small af oi! :D
Yeah, go on a date with Wires ;D
-When in doubt, it's a guy.

Remember the rules of the internet. I really am a guy though, but I don't mind going to an anime convention with some male friends.