This topic is locked.

I'm looking for a picture? (PARTIAL NUDITY)
Hello! I'm looking for a picture, I just can't seem to find. Maybe I've just gone blind, it used to be here, I think? So, I wonder if anyone can help me find it?

I put (PARTIAL NUDITY) because the girl is technically naked in the picture, but you can't see anything, so it's not really too bad. Well, she's blonde, and she's just sitting there, on her knees, covering herself. She has a kind of sad expression on her face. I think the background is just a plain white.

I don't really follow this series, but it's Roll from Mega Man DASH? I don't usually go around asking people to help me find pics of naked anime girls, lol, I feel like a lesbian. My BF actually likes the series, so I want to tease him with this picture.

I've seen a few versions of this picture, in some there are other girls in it too, I'm afraid I'm not certain of their names though. There are two girls with dark skin and green hair to the blonde girl's left and right, who I think are also sitting there, and another girl above her with dark hair. You can see all of their breast's, though. I think the green hair girls are smiling, while the dark hair girl has a shocked expression on? The one I know is also on a plain white background.

So, can anyone help me find any variation of this picture? The only one I found only had the four girls as a piece of it, with a lot of other images. I'm looking, mainly for the blonde girl in the middle (Roll), but it'll work if I can find the one of all the four girls! Thanks so much! XOXO
There are not many images with Roll in it. For the white background and blonde hair you can use the following tags.

You can also try Danbooru. I found this and this, but they are not partial naked. Please let us know in this thread when you find it yourself.
Oh! Those are indeed all of the girls I was talking about, not the right pictures though. I was looking on Danbooro, but I've been having a tough time. I originally saw it on google images, but that's not a useful search tool for this. idk, I really have no talent in image searching. I get confused too easily.

lol, thanks for the effort, though! I'll wait here, and see if anyone else can find it somewhere? Thank you all!
aradan said:
this?
There was an extra slash in that link. I've fixed it... But the images seems to match most of the criteria...
Oh, yes, that's it! Thanks so much aradan! You're my new best friend, lol! XD It was giving me such a problem finding that... I really appreciate it though! ;)

Well, since that was easily resolved, If it's okay, I'll ask about one more picture? It's the same character, but there's no nudity or anything. I saw it once upon a time, but as I've said I have no image searching talent/ability. ^_^

I think she's supposed to be laying on her back/sitting on the floor? looking up at Mega Man, I presume? You see his hands, arms to the sides of her, I think it's supposed to appear as though he's leaning over top of her? She's not naked in this one, but I thought it was cute when I saw it!

I see Mega Man related art isn't the biggest internet trend, I think that's why I'm having so much trouble, too! Can anyone help? I'll check on here and Danbooru too!

Thanks again, aradan! XOXO