Then here are 29 posts to check: source:*tumblr* width:1280
I'll check the rest if is okay
I checked these 29, lpip deleted his wallpapers from tumblr and other wallpapers apparently were not modified

post #241854larger version

post #219891larger version

post #215948larger version (but the quality is bad, looks like a resizing with some program)

post #215171larger version (but the quality is bad too)

post #214452 (was deleted from tumblr)

post #214227larger version (but the quality is bad)

post #213856larger version (but the quality is bad)

post #213275larger version

post #213261larger version

post #212906larger version

post #207725larger version

post #207724larger version

post #1956028x5 pixels difference

post #131767 (I did not find on tumblr)

post #212907larger version
Was going to upload an image but after a moment looking at it, I really think something is odd with it.

What do you think about it?
The dog is in a really awkward position. It's like it's laying on its side and standing at the same time. (+ no shadow)
Yeah, it's definitely the dog.
I think these wallpapers have been upscaled, @Mods, what do you think?
From a cursory glance at VNDB, the games seem to have been released in 1280x720, so perhaps they were.
So, not only has my connection been far worse than usual lately, the recent changes to this site's code have broken every single script I use to display thumbnails for deleted posts. I no longer see them in the history, the deleted index, or the post search results...

A member (Ayanoreku) uploaded 25 images and then deleted them all. After trying for several minutes, I managed to somewhat check the last one deleted. The resolution is the same as the versions on Danbooru and yande.re. I can see from the sample that the content isn't an issue. And based on the top 10% of the full size image, I think the quality is typical of the scans we allow.

Could the mods please go through these posts and undelete any they would normally approve?

Thanks.
Yes sir.

Ain't got nothin' better to do.

Update: Only one met our guidelines (the one you saw).
So I should assume that in the future there will be no more or few wallpapers from wlop here right? since all of his wallpapers are full of artifacts and it's difficult to remove without losing a lot of quality or some will be exception? anyway, It's complicated when it comes to wlop.
For him it's kind of different because so much of the artifacting is covered up by the texture of the paint itself. I can barely see anything in his images. I left that other one alone because I can't see anything at all. But in the other two is was pretty noticeable. Granted I had to put my laptop up to my face.
Okay, I understand, with him it's difficult to have something as a base to know what is acceptable because of the quality of his upload.
Is this illustration equal to the minimum uploading ratio allowed? img

And how do you calculate the ratio because one of my illustration got deleted yesterday with the reason unnecessary waifu2x and i thought it was below the minimum ratio so i used waifu2x.
The first linked image's resolution is 1150x612, and the absolute minimum width and height (although ideally images will be larger than this) are 1000x700; this image's height is insufficient. Technically speaking, though, its aspect ratio (the ratio of width to height) isn't a problem. Also, unfortunately, it has more than its fair share of jpeg_artifacts...

Kona's absolute minimum required AR is 1.1:1 according to the Upload Guidelines but images with that low of an AR will rarely if ever be approved by moderators. In my experience, images between 1.2:1 (e.g. 6:5) and 1.25:1 (e.g. 5:4) AR might be evaluated more harshly before being approved but will generally fare fine if they lack other problems. Securing approval on anything between 1.2:1 and 1.1:1 is a longshot at best, and the closer to 1.1:1 you go the more unlikely it becomes.

Anything above 1.25:1 won't have issues in this regard (at least not based on its AR) unless perhaps if it's excessively wide (to the point where it would be impractical to use as a desktop background even with 2 or 3 linked monitors).

Your second linked image (original size 1200x761) fulfills both the minimum resolution and minimum AR requirements even without using waifu2x.
minabiStrikesAgain said:

Your second linked image (original size 1200x761) fulfills both the minimum resolution and minimum AR requirements even without using waifu2x.
So am i allowed to upload it again without waifu2x?
ssagwp said:
So am i allowed to upload it again without waifu2x?
Yes. I'll transfer votes for you as well.
my guess is this needs waifu2x.
ssagwp said:
my guess is this needs waifu2x.
Pretty much anything under 1000x700. We even make exceptions for things slightly bigger than that as well, if we feel the quality will be improved by waifu2x.
is this a style of an illustration or is it just bad?. It hasnt been uploaded yet to kona but i was wondering if its good enough to upload.
There are issues with the proportions here and there. Better hands off.
ssagwp said:
is this a style of an illustration or is it just bad?. It hasnt been uploaded yet to kona but i was wondering if its good enough to upload.
Aside from the unnecessarily heavy chromatic aberration, the faces look messed up too. So best not to upload it.
BattlequeenYume said:
There are issues with the proportions here and there. Better hands off.
OK.

otaku_emmy said:
Aside from the unnecessarily heavy chromatic aberration, the faces look messed up too. So best not to upload it.
So its more of a style or?
ssagwp said:
So its more of a style or?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but drawing wonky faces isn't really a "style". It's a lack of skill. Relying on chromatic aberration to add "aesthetic" to your image is lazy stylizing too, imo. In this case it adds absolutely nothing.
otaku_emmy said:
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that, but drawing wonky faces isn't really a "style". It's a lack of skill. Relying on chromatic aberration to add "aesthetic" to your image is lazy stylizing too, imo. In this case it adds absolutely nothing.
I am talking about the "chromatic aberration" is it a style for illustrations or the artist just being lazy as you said it.
ssagwp said:
I am talking about the "chromatic aberration" is it a style for illustrations or the artist just being lazy as you said it.
Ah. Well some artists use it just to be using it. Like in that image. There's no rhyme or reason for it being utilized. It's so heavy that it makes the whole picture kinda hard to look at.

It's not bad every time. Sometimes it looks cool and adds a futuristic, techy air to the image. But, for that one, it's-a no good.
otaku_emmy said:
Ah. Well some artists use it just to be using it. Like in that image. There's no rhyme or reason for it being utilized. It's so heavy that it makes the whole picture kinda hard to look at.

It's not bad every time. Sometimes it looks cool and adds a futuristic, techy air to the image. But, for that one, it's-a no good.
It is kinda like the "style" you see in a 3d movie without the glasses you get to watch the movie with.
ssagwp said:
It is kinda like the "style" you see in a 3d movie without the glasses you get to watch the movie with.
Yes, but it never works like that in the art we get.

With 3D it's practical, but these images aren't even really in 3D.
otaku_emmy said:
Yes, but it never works like that in the art we get.

With 3D it's practical, but these images aren't even really in 3D.
But isnt the animation in the 3d movies 2d as well? I dont know much about animation so it all looks the same to me.