~ Hobby Thread ~
Welcome to the hobby thread o/
So the creative thread wasn't exactly a success so I decided to change it into a free hobby thread instead.

Whatever you like spending your free time with, share it here!

On this thread, every kind of unprofessional occupation is considered a hobby (i.e. Not your offical payed job).

Stories, experiences, drawings, paintings, pictures, links to your hobby websites and everything along those lines are welcomed ^^

Rules:

• Please do not use this thread to advertise.
  • Please use a decently proper and civil manner. I don't mind swearing as long you don't shit-talk other people.
  • What and how much is shared here is determined by each user seperately.
    • Please do not take offence to other people's hobbies. People are different and enjoy different things.
    • If you really can't live with something that has been posted here, or if you have other questions regarding the thread, throw me a D-mail.
  • Do not post anything related to hurting other people (murder, kidnapping, rape, torture and likewise).
  • Have fun! ^^
I'll start off by showing you my latest creation:

The steampunk thermometer.

I write pokémon fanfictions. Most are mature. Dipping my toes into ships.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4148386/Septentrion-Euchoreutes
Do .gifs count? It's more 'productivity' than 'creativity'.
Tensa said:
Do .gifs count? It's more 'productivity' than 'creativity'.
Well, it's something that you made yourself, that's what I call creativity O.-
So this scene counts? I didn't draw it, but I spent 30 minutes '.gif'-ing it.
Tensa said:
In my own case, I'm the inventor type, Storm P kinda guy who will create something out of anything. "The human creative capacity is infinite", so I ask you; do you think that you were creative when you made that? I didn't make any rules on this thread because I just wanted to share my own creativity and see what kinds of exciting stuff other people are doing.

To me, creativity can be almost anything. Anything where you have to be just a little creative to come up with it. An artist was creative when they made the initial image, and you were creative when you transformed it into an animation. So in my opinion, yeah, that counts :D
Tensa said:
Yeshhhh that's my girl! I've actually been thinking about getting her cosplay. But I'd probably like never wear it since I kinda hate cons. But she's so damn 10/10
vf.nightcore said:
In my own case, I'm the inventor type, Storm P kinda guy who will create something out of anything.
You stuck some pipe to a thermometer. Don't get ahead of yourself...
@Cade: oh, it's somewhat creative. You saying that is like telling a fashion designer "you just put some strings together to make that dress".

Oh, Arty enjoying our favorite demigoddess?

My recent .gif images revolve around Rory Mercury and only her.
Well, I did edit out unnecessary parts in order to glorify Rory even more....
animated images

So, did you drool enough on the .gifs, Arty?
Tensa said:
"you just put some strings together to make that dress".
Taking raw material and making something entirely new from it
vs.
gluing thing+thing together

That's a stupid comparison and you know it.
Cade said:
Taking raw material and making something entirely new from it
vs.
gluing thing+thing together

That's a stupid comparison and you know it.
Taking raw tubes and threading them together with counter-nuts to make the right angle and then installing a thermometer into a industrial wire-fitting for a cool look. Nothing is glued together, I don't ever use glue, I hate that stuff. This "thing" is nothing special but nevertheless based on creativity and it works (you can even calibrate it).
Tensa said:
Oh, Arty enjoying our favorite demigoddess?

My recent .gif images revolve around Rory Mercury and only her.
Well, I did edit out unnecessary parts in order to glorify Rory even more....
animated images

So, did you drool enough on the .gifs, Arty?
Yeahhh good stuff! Thanks Tensa!
Keep em coming every week pls. Also would be cool if you could make any small size (1mb or less) reaction gifs from Rory. Great stuff for forums. I myself suck terribly at it, so I'm not even gonna attempt it :D

To imagine she has the same voice actress as Kaori from Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.
From a cute, energetic girl. To an insane goth-loli killing machine.
Just noticed that 3-2 was 05 ;o Fixed.

Well if you have any scenes in mind, Dmail me. Otherwise I'll have to spend my time looking through the entire 10 episodes again.

edit
I have a small community of otakus in my city. I live in a medium size city like with 200 otakus.
We have like 3 years and we have being on youtube since 2 years. One of hobby´s is video editing. And since then i like to make videos for are channel. One example is making intros =D
This is my second intro that i made for our Channel
Its just 15 sec. but it take times. re-render. re-edit and watching and watching until you say its ok ;)
Tensa said:

17-3
Without sound and context this is def a hentai.

Thanks for the small gif's as well! Good response gifs .
Artwork said:
Without sound and context this is def a hentai.
Really?
Tensa said:
Really?
fapfapfap
Artwork said:
fapfapfap
Better fap?
Somebody please get even more creative ^
Hook up a monitor to one of those digital ona-holes and loop that gif on the screen.

Phewwwwwww
Tensa, I don't know if you knew. But Webms are better.
lol

Artwork said:
digital ona-holes
What!!!???
I'd like to participate, but all my creativity happens in my head.

Writing down my thoughts and having other people read them would feel too weird.

Oh, and gr8 gifs guise.
And I don't give two craps about webm. Photoshop doesn't support it, obv. Nor does Premier Pro iirc? For that matter, Premiere Pro doesn't support .mkv.

edit: can anybody access this?
Tensa said:
And I don't give two craps about webm. Photoshop doesn't support it, obv. Nor does Premier Pro iirc? For that matter, Premiere Pro doesn't support .mkv.

But Sound!!! Webm has sound!!!!

and yes, I can access that file. WebP Photoshop plug-in
And the same people make a webm plugin for premier
http://www.fnordware.com/WebM/
Tensa said:
I don't seem to own the required software to open that.
vf.nightcore said:
I don't seem to own the required software to open that.
It is a zip file... orz..
I asked access. Cori upload Premiere and Photoshop Windows files to puush if you can, please. I can't access that site.
And if you have a Premiere Pro .mkv plug in, that would be great.
Nothing for Premiere Pro yet? Hmm.
Stealthbird97 said:
It is a zip file... orz..
Yeah, I winrar'ed dat shit but I couldn't open the fike inside.