Stealthbird97 said:
Tensa, I don't know if you knew. But Webms are better.
lol

What!!!???
I don't know how they're called.
But I remember seeing an ona-hole hooked up to a monitor through USB and registering the motions of the dick. To which an animu girl onscreen moans and moves around. Really.
Artwork said:
I don't know how they're called.
But I remember seeing an ona-hole hooked up to a monitor through USB and registering the motions of the dick. To which an animu girl onscreen moans and moves around. Really.
They sell them on JList. You can have "sex" with a virtual girl of your creation, or have cyber sex with a real person.
Okay.... first .webm after going through hell and back again trying to figure out why VirtualDub won't finalize the .webm.
Photoshop version is trash.

Enjoy, Arty?

I might be able to edit, but my hands with Premiere Pro or any such software are of a new baby.
I'm all outta fap for today Tensa. But I';; saviour it for the next time!
Rory's voice acting is also just so.. sexual.

Aahhhhe motto yasashiku!!

25i-NBOMe trip report #1
@VF - this song is for you :)
otaku_emmy said:
They sell them on JList. You can have "sex" with a virtual girl of your creation, or have cyber sex with a real person.
F-fer real?
:00000000000000
Kiho said:
@VF - this song is for you :)
This is really great actually!
Freenight said:
F-fer real?
:00000000000000
Save up bud
So you can fuck a custom 2D..3D girl.

*I never understood this line on the R18+ items on jlist*
NOTE: This is a new novelty onahole from Japan for stress relief. It is intended for use as a joke gift item only.
Artwork said:
Save up bud
So you can fuck a custom 2D..3D girl.
The ridiculousness of it all.
XDDDDDDDDDD
(* ˚᷄ 艸 ˚᷅ *)
Artwork said:
*I never understood this line on the R18+ items on jlist*
NOTE: This is a new novelty onahole from Japan for stress relief. It is intended for use as a joke gift item only.
I've wondered about that too. It seems like something they'd right for legal reasons or something dumb.
Vf, did you just break your own rules?
Tensa said:
Vf, did you just break your own rules?
I did? Indulge me.

Edit: I don't get it...
Please don't slag off other people's works, they've put effort into it.
What made you post that youtube link here and not in the friendly topic? I thought this thread was for stuff YOU made yourself?
Tensa said:
What made you post that youtube link here and not in the friendly topic? I thought this thread was for stuff YOU made yourself?
Perhaps you have some other interesting creative hobby.
I don't think I broke a rule, and I see "my hobby" as a creative one. But now I see your point and I shall repost it in the friendly topic. You want me to go ahead and delete our conversation here or should I leave it be?

Edit: I haven't been the only one posting stuff I didn't make myself. Look above at the links for various images, songs and sites like 420.moe.
I think it's fine. I don't remember reading a rule in this topic about "no off topic posts". Of course keep it on topic as much as possible. But short stuff as a reply to somebody? Shouldn't be a problem.
25I-NBOMe trip report #2
Jack the speaker.

I found some old Phillips computer speakers and re-built them so that there's now only one compact speaker. It's powered solely by the audio signal provided by the connected device, through a beautifully integrated mini-jack cable. The cable can be folded and hid in a storage space in the bottom. It's nothing special but the volume equals that of smaller modern battery driven bluetooth speakers.
"When your only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail."

Wink nudge.

tl;dr

The trip stories are interesting. In a way: I'm glad you don't seem too limited or censored by the threat of backlash from anyone who doesn't approve of your hobbies/interests. Know what you're getting into and all. But, what can I say I'm pro-choice.

If there was a substance like this that interests me, it wouldn't be cannabis, LSD, mescaline, psilocin, salvia, etc.

In my opinion, DMT has the most interesting trip reports. They're not like classic hallucinogenics (lights, moving patterns, geometrics, all common examples). Trips are profound, less "meaningless" noise and more time perception related effects. It exists in the body already, thus some of the intrigue. However, given my stance on these things it's unlikely I'd go lick a toad and find out what that's like.
I haven't read your whole message yet but on the topic of DMT, you are most right! I just haven't been able to get my hands on it yet.

I'll give you a proper reply tomorrow O.-
No worries. Don't feel obligated.

Two ways of accessing DMT: (1) by learning how or receiving help from someone that knows how to brew the beverage from Ayahuasca plant, naturally containing DMT.

However, it's supposed to be difficult and biochemistry involved to activate the DMT is specific. More then boiling tea bags, anyway. This isn't something you'd want to botch.

For religious & ceremonial purposes preparing the brew is legal in the United States. I don't think that applies in other countries that regulate DMT itself.

(2) Lick a toad. Although, that's 5-MeO-DMT.
Actually, I have been on some more trips since the last report. People on Konachan didn't seem to show much interest (the contrary as a matter of fact) so I stopped doing them. If you think they are fun to read I don't mind writing them. I love to share my experiences and even though my reports probably look somewhat similar to others given the substances I consume (as you said yourself), I have had some pretty unique and very strange things happen while affected.

For instance, I took MDMA with a friend and he ended up legitimately trying to kill me (you can get the whole story if you want) and last time I tripped it was my first time on LSD which resulted in a bad trip lasting for about 10 hours (this story you can also get).

I'm a very spiritual person myself and I learned alot from all of my trips, even the bad trip I later found to be really positive experience. On top of this, I'm also a somewhat hardcore Hedonist (as you may know) and even though MDMA is extremely dangerous in wrong doses, it goes directly against my beliefs not to consume it, simple because of the effects.

I have a pretty well-developed knowledge on whatever drugs I try out well before I do so. I can't exactly say that I'm safe-dosing though but that's my own choice and I know the risks, especially with all of my ilness (in stressful situations I have to stress-dose on my steroids or that will be the reason for my death). I have always been able to think clearly and I spend much time listening to my body's signals while affected by any drug.

You will never be able to rock my believing that I've actually peaked right into another dimension, because I have ( I think I wrote that in my last report) and ever since then I've had phantom pain all over my body. It feels to strange that I had to try and find the reason. You could almost say that I'm a Hedonistic mad scientist experimenting on himself for his own strange visionary reasons xD

And ofcause I'm gonna try DMT at some time, just gotta get my hands on it first.
Preamble

Trippin

Spirituality

How many dimensions are there?

And ofcause I'm gonna try DMT at some time, just gotta get my hands on it first.
I expect you'll need to prepare it yourself.

Honestly if I were the one doing this, I wouldn't go with anything less than pure 100% lab grade DMT.
Drugs

Trips

Dimensions

And MDMA I take for Hedonistic reasons. It feels un-worldly amazing!
Depending what the compound is, I'd prefer to be alone. I fully trust myself. I can't always say the same about other people. If there was somebody you knew you could trust completely that would certainly be nice but for many it's wishful thinking.

If anyone's curious why people give DMT special curiosity, there's a good example of a trip report in this film from 00:00 - 01:24.

I don't believe seeking or wanting happiness qualifies as hedonistic.

I understand but profiling yourself just for enjoying something is probably a little bit exaggerated and unnecessary.
The creative and philosophic thread