Actually, I have been on some more trips since the last report. People on Konachan didn't seem to show much interest (the contrary as a matter of fact) so I stopped doing them. If you think they are fun to read I don't mind writing them. I love to share my experiences and even though my reports probably look somewhat similar to others given the substances I consume (as you said yourself), I have had some pretty unique and very strange things happen while affected.

For instance, I took MDMA with a friend and he ended up legitimately trying to kill me (you can get the whole story if you want) and last time I tripped it was my first time on LSD which resulted in a bad trip lasting for about 10 hours (this story you can also get).

I'm a very spiritual person myself and I learned alot from all of my trips, even the bad trip I later found to be really positive experience. On top of this, I'm also a somewhat hardcore Hedonist (as you may know) and even though MDMA is extremely dangerous in wrong doses, it goes directly against my beliefs not to consume it, simple because of the effects.

I have a pretty well-developed knowledge on whatever drugs I try out well before I do so. I can't exactly say that I'm safe-dosing though but that's my own choice and I know the risks, especially with all of my ilness (in stressful situations I have to stress-dose on my steroids or that will be the reason for my death). I have always been able to think clearly and I spend much time listening to my body's signals while affected by any drug.

You will never be able to rock my believing that I've actually peaked right into another dimension, because I have ( I think I wrote that in my last report) and ever since then I've had phantom pain all over my body. It feels to strange that I had to try and find the reason. You could almost say that I'm a Hedonistic mad scientist experimenting on himself for his own strange visionary reasons xD

And ofcause I'm gonna try DMT at some time, just gotta get my hands on it first.