A few months ago, in an immature and not-very-me mental state due to my own weakness and circumstances outside of Konachan, I made an error of judgment and committed a slight intentional abuse of moderator power out of vengeance.

In the main channel of the Konachan Discord chat, where Tensa has (or at least had at the time, I haven't accessed it recently so I'm unsure if this has changed or not since then) the primary moderation power, I had been spamming this image (heh), mostly to be obnoxious. After some warnings I was kicked from the channel by Tensa, which - although I didn't like - I understood as perfectly reasonable given the situation.

But upon my return I noticed that some other cosmetic features that had been applied to my presence there - a colored name and a short message which is displayed when hovering one's mouse cursor over a person's name in the channel member list - had been removed. Later on I realized that they were most likely removed automatically with the channel kick, but initially I believed that Tensa had removed them to spite me, and so concluded that if he intended to do such a thing with his moderation power there, then I would do likewise here.

So... I deleted (and quickly restored) the image which he had registered as his avatar on Kona, thereby replacing his avatar thumbnail with the default.

A minor deed, perhaps, but I've always disliked abuse of power... So I'd like it to remain here in the Thread of Shame not just as a confession but also as a reminder to myself and others to Kona responsibly. =)