This topic is locked.

Ryuu_Akihiko said:
http://imgur.com/a/WIvPK
has that been cropped from a larger picture? If so, link the picture...
Stealthbird97 said:
has that been cropped from a larger picture? If so, link the picture...
This is all I got sorry
Well there's not enough in that picture to even do a tag search, and I don't recognise those characters. So unfortunately I can't help...
Could it be "Ah!Mmy Goddess!"? Sure looks like it.
FoliFF said:
Could it be "Ah!Mmy Goddess!"? Sure looks like it.
Because of the mark on the forehead? I don't recognize either of the characters, so I really don't think so. Unless they are both characters that only appeared in an OVA I somehow missed...

*Edit: Besides, I don't think you'd ever see someone with blue hair in that series.
Zolxys said:
Because of the mark on the forehead? I don't recognize either of the characters, so I really don't think so. Unless they are both characters that only appeared in an OVA I somehow missed...

*Edit: Besides, I don't think you'd ever see someone with blue hair in that series.
There's Lind who have blue hair, but it's clearly not her so... and it's the only character with blue hair.
Yep, that is actually blue, though still rather light. That series primarily uses natural hair colors including shades close to grey and white. It's odd to see that much blue, but it didn't strike me as being that different than the grey/white hair. Though I would be rather shocked to see a character with rich blue hair in that series.
The girl is Ratie Curti from the Cardfight Vanguard series. The guy could be Kenji Mitsusada, but i'm not really sure.
rargy said:
The girl is Ratie Curti from the Cardfight Vanguard series. The guy could be Kenji Mitsusada, but i'm not really sure.
Is it me or are you someone that hasn't been here in a long time?

But hi Rargy!
Holy hell rargy's done it.
mattiasc02 said:
Is it me or are you someone that hasn't been here in a long time?

But hi Rargy!
Hi!

I check the forums everyday but i don't read every new post.
rargy said:
Hi!

I check the forums everyday but i don't read every new post.
Oh ok. Would be cool if you can join our friendly forums :)
Well, I'll (or someone else) close this thread soon. Just wanted to be sure OP got the info.