This topic is locked.

whats a good anime to watch? need suggestions
anything from crunchyroll hulu or animefreak! all genre
Um…I guess u can watch some Hibike! Euphonium or Toradora. I don't know.
Freenight said:
Boku no Pico
Awesome…
We already have an anime thread. You shouldn't have created a new one just to ask..

That said, I recommend Nichijou, Shokugeki no Soma, Non Non Biyori, and Hoozuki no Reitetsu.
You said nothing about what you've already seen, but here's what comes to mind (that I like):

Girls und Panzer
Arpeggio in Blue Steel
Sword Art Online
Log Horizon
Re: Zero
Gate
Log Horizon is very underrated. It's a good show.
Out of all the mentioned I only saw SAO. It was no good. And I really didn't like Asuna.

Edit: oh yeah I also some some nichijoi. It's kinda…random lol.
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon

You either love it, or get confused and drop after first couple of episodes, never to experience the greatness of it.
Based on your profile pic and name I'm going to assume you're a teenager and relatively new to this whole anime thing. You probably want some shounen trash like Tokyo Ghoul. I would recommend Deadman Wonderland or Elfin Lied.
Outside of typical shounen I recommend Usagi Drop or Angel Beats maybe Serial Experiments Lain. Baccano/Durarara are always good.
If you want something like Death Note I would say Psyco Pass, or the more psychological Ergo Proxy.

For watching it, unless you have crunchyroll premium, I recommend learning to torrent and using nyaa, or streaming on kissanime.
I suggested Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo to someone before for a first anime, which was pretty well received. So if you've not seen it, give ti a shot.
Parasite, Masamune-kun no Revenge, Tokyo Ghoul and Horagami. I strongly recommend these anime
Naruto
Gone With The Wind
My Neighbor Totoro
Usagi Drop
We have already forum #22515 for this. Please use that thread and stop necroposting.