I can write poems. \o/

"Otaku", by minabi

...And as for "waifu"s, erm... ichinose_kotomi maybe... Primarily since she's a genius, but her personality is attractive too, and she's very pretty... >.>

She's missing fighting strength though. Hmm.
minabiTestAccount said:
"Accursed mortal coil, I need you no more!"
I hope less people would take this literally. Wanting to kill people for pleasure and wanting them to qualify for Darwin's awards are completely different things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

minabiTestAccount said:
She's missing fighting strength though. Hmm.
You maniacs who judge girls on their battle capability. (;¬_¬)

minabiTestAccount said:
...And as for "waifu"s, erm... ichinose_kotomi maybe... Primarily since she's a genius, but her personality is attractive too, and she's very pretty... >.>
So you want us to rip her to shreds or....? (๑ゝڡ◕๑)
Can't say I remember her very well, weirdly enough.
Freenight said:
(snip) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't quite understand, but perhaps you misinterpreted; with that line I wasn't referring to literal mortal death so much as the stereotypical hardcore otaku's total shunning of the "3d world" outside of its relevance to experiencing the "2d world".

Freenight said:
You maniacs who judge girls on their battle capability. (;¬_¬)
If I were to have a partner of some sort (not even necessarily romantically), the more power/ability/competence they have in any way, the more ideal they would be in my perspective. Combat ability and intelligence would be especially valuable because of how crucial they are for existence. Between a partner who could fight by my side and who could protect themselves when they're alone or someone who is helpless... @_@

Although I'm sure Ichinose Kotomi could, if not fight directly, at least - perhaps with some practice - be proficient at strategy and tactics, diplomacy and manipulation, and the creation of fortifications and traps, all of which are also useful in combat scenarios (or for avoiding them). And I'd bet she would succeed at learning how to fight directly in some manner if she were to attempt to, as well. Perhaps with a sniper rifle? Hmm.

Freenight said:
So you want us to rip her to shreds or....? (๑ゝڡ◕๑)
Can't say I remember her very well, weirdly enough.
I mean, you can if you want. I mostly just included the bit about Ichinose Kotomi in my forum post so it would be closer to on-topic for the thread. <.<

She's the girl from Clannad who skips class because she's smarter than the rest of the school combined and hangs out in the library instead, and hardly talks to people (except the protagonist).

Edit: I forgot that it's already been established on page 106 of the Dibs thread that my choice of "waifus" (although I've never considered any character to be a "waifu" of mine) is somehow lacking...