... People complain about traps and futanari even though we do have tags for them. Nothing much we can do about that except make the blacklist system more ideal, which I'm actually writing a script for.

The original plan was to write a better blacklist system into the Konachan's code, but I'm not big on doing that without having access to Konachan's code for reference and testing...

I'm writing an "Always show full pages" option into the "Show X Per Page" script (as well as a number of other options). The inconsistent number of (visible) posts per page was the biggest problem people had with the blacklist system. I don't have much time to work on it right now, but I will probably have enough next month.

As for other blacklist tags, I'm more willing to create tags for things that are easy to define and could fall under the category of traumas or phobias. Though that doesn't mean anything has been approved yet. And we still haven't from Kiho on anything but the "extreme_content" tag which we are very unlikely to approve.

otaku_emmy said:
Edit: But my main point was that getting everyone to agree on what is "extreme" or not would be complicated.
Impossible is more like it. This is something that will vary greatly from one person to another.

Because it seems like everyone missed it, in my first posts here today I said:
If we were to tag stuff like this, I wouldn't want to use a tag as vague or broad as "extreme_content". It would be better to make blacklist tags more specific, even if we only end up with a few posts for each tag.