Food Thread
What are you drinking? What did you eat today? What are you going to eat tonight? Are you on a diet? Do you have recipes? Are you going to eat that? Would you share?
What is good 3 meals per day even? All you need to survive are sweets and liquids.
Scones are good in the morning for me. Less messy than muffins and frankly even tastier.
I'm having some pepperoni pizza for lunch.

Man I want myself some hot spicy creamy buffalo wings with some ranch, some pizza, some burgers, and a big ass milkshake. That's the ideal meal for me.

I should make myself some wings from scratch though. I haven't done that in a while. :p
Usually just a smoothie in the morning for breakfast, a granola bar and some peanuts for lunch, and go out to eat for dinner. Usually a pretty big meal.

I may eat BBQ ribs today. There's a special going on at the Alehouse.
I had a honey ham and mayo sandwich on honey wheat bread and some Pejoy. Then when I went back in to the kitchen to throw away my garbage, I ate two baby dill pickles for no reason.

We're having breakfast for supper.

I've been eating less lately and looking not-as-fat.
4:46 am in Rome and Jesus I'm smelling the finest bread from my room. I need some food…

Been eating good. Pasta and salami and shit. How about u guys?
I had salmon patties for supper. Usually I hate them but they tasted nice.
Why would you ruined salmon by making a patty out of it?
Cade said:
Why would you ruined salmon by making a patty out of it?
It's the canned shit.

I much prefer actual salmon. But that's too rich for our blood.

Canned salmon stinks to high heaven.
I really like sushi - just about any kind of sushi, but I cannot stand the taste or smell of most cooked fish.
Canned salmon is fucking gold. Shit's like 90g of protein and 600 calories a can. Great for doing keto.
Kiho said:
I really like sushi - just about any kind of sushi, but I cannot stand the taste or smell of most cooked fish.
Sushi is nice. Its good when spicy.

otaku_emmy said:
I had salmon patties for supper. Usually I hate them but they tasted nice.
Lol how did you make them? They like burgers?

otaku_emmy said:
Emmy, you are a very silly individual. Your use of language is quite… hilarious even though you try not to be.
Canned salmon reminds me of cat food. Plus I don't like the little round bones it always has in it.

I'd probably like fish a lot more if I could eat the kind I wanted and could have it prepared in different ways. I don't like fried fish, but it's the only kind we're ever allowed to have. So I just tend to say I don't like fish.

mattiasc02 said:
Lol how did you make them? They like burgers?
Kind of. What holds it together is cracker crumbs and a beaten egg. Then you put salt and pepper and whatever other kind of seasonings you want. Minced onion would probably work well, if they were in small enough pieces.

Emmy, you are a very silly individual. Your use of language is quite… hilarious even though you try not to be.
Thanks, I guess?
mattiasc02 said:
otaku_emmy said:
Emmy's language seems normal to me. She uses proper grammar along with common phrases and expressions like that one you quoted which I've heard countless times.

Your language on the other hand often seems a bit... crude? You often use poor grammar even though many of your posts imply you understand how to use proper grammar. And you tend to use words and phrases that I either haven't heard before or that remind me of a stereotypical representation of ghetto kids.
Canned salmon reminds me of cat food. Plus I don't like the little round bones it always has in it.

I'd probably like fish a lot more if I could eat the kind I wanted and could have it prepared in different ways. I don't like fried fish, but it's the only kind we're ever allowed to have. So I just tend to say I don't like fish.
Ok. What fish would u wanna eat then? Tilapia?

Kind of. What holds it together is cracker crumbs and a beaten egg. Then you put salt and pepper and whatever other kind of seasonings you want. Minced onion would probably work well, if they were in small enough pieces.
Then the burgers are ready. Id put some garlic on that shit. Wait actually garlic and salmon doesnt sound right tho

What seasonings did u put on it?

I was trying to act posh there cuz i felt like it :p. It is, for some reason, quite gregarious to do such, Zolxys. Sometimes i care about grammar in the internet, sometimes i try to use big words but then i sometimes just dont give af and just write what i want. Though if you here me talking then hell no i do not sound posh at all… but sometimes i use big words just to geek around. Like me and my brother were just joking around tryna use big ass words instead. I dont know

But i aint ghetto. I just found the 'stinks to high heaven' kinda funny for some reason. Im just weird like that
mattiasc02 said:
Ok. What fish would u wanna eat then? Tilapia?
I'd like to try cod or sea bass.

What seasonings did u put on it?
It had sage. But not fresh sage.
@mattiasc02, you write in fragmented sentences, complete with misspelled words, improper abbreviations, ghetto slang, misused words and improper capitalization. What and how you write here in these forums determines how people perceive you. Your style is that of a stereotypical, poorly educated, ghetto kid. meh
Never been interested in those fish but i like those spicy shrimps my mom makes.

You dont like spicy food right?

Edit: *rolls eyes* man i dont care about how u guys percieve me tho. Ill just be living my life and just talking here. I just dont see why i gotta talk like the president of the united states
Well if you'll write whatever you want for your interview, God Help America if they accept that.
Remember Kiho, on Steam there's traditional English and simplified English. Guess which country has the simplified one and why.
There is so much beef? Jesus Christ people, calm down.
Jack_Le_Breton said:
Bruuhh XDD
mattiasc02 said:
You dont like spicy food right?
It fluctuates. Sometimes I love a bit of spice, but most of the time I don't like anything with too much heat.

For instance, I sometimes like BBQ sauces that are a bit spicy but still sweet, and there's this garlic hot sauce that came in a set that we got my dad for Christmas that's really tasty. I've been eating that on eggs recently.
Yeah u talking about that BBQ and siracha shit right? I love that. I put that on my chicken.

I also love making my homemade buffalo sauce
I've never actually tried sriracha (I do have a cool shirt with that rooster on it though).

Speaking of making sauces, my mom makes the fucking best dip. You can drink that stuff it's so delicious.
Jack_Le_Breton said:
did someone say beef

otaku_emmy said:
I've never actually tried sriracha (I do have a cool shirt with that rooster on it though).
Sriracha varies greatly by brand. The best I have found is from Huy Fong Foods, made in Irwindale, California I find sriracha to be not particularly hot and it adds a nice flavor to the right foods.

Has anyone tried Real Wasabi? The stuff you get in the most restaurants & supermarkets is really just green colored horseradish. I picked up a tube of it recently......it was not the usual olive green, but a bright iridescent lime green and INTENSE, you don't exhale through you nose when eating this stuff. I have never had horseradish that Intense. Well this tube will last a while.

Tensa said:
Well if you'll write whatever you want for your interview, God Help America if they accept that.
Tensa, you would not believe how many American University Graduates are actually Functionally Illiterate. How they ever managed to graduate, I have no idea. The firm I worked for in Arizona had two, one was "affectionately" referred to as "dumber than a sack of hammers", the other was a viper, but for all her guile, she could not follow step by step written instructions. Well, they could not be fired because the firm needed their diversity points.

Tensa said:
Remember Kiho, on Steam there's traditional English and simplified English. Guess which country has the simplified one and why.
rofl
Huh. You mentioning wasabi made me learn more about it.

wasabi info
otaku_emmy said:
Wasabi and horseradish are similar in taste and pungency due to similar isothiocyanate levels.
At first i thought that isothiocyanate was a mistake, but it was isocyanate that I was thinking of which can trigger severe asthma.
I'm huge fan of homemade food. I like to make sushi on weekends and to bake chocolate brownies
candys said:
I'm huge fan of homemade food. I like to make sushi on weekends and to bake chocolate brownies
Are you good at making sushi? I hear it's actually harder than it looks.