I prefer boneless too, but I don't know if they truly count as "wings" at that point. :p

Man, I love chicken tenders too. Like, chicken tender plates where you get coleslaw and fries with it. It's been forever since I've had any though.
Eating around a bone is a bit tedious, never liked boned foods. Boneless Hooters hot wings, on the higher end of the heat scale and you've got an incredible, mouth burning goodness.
I've never been to Hooters. I'd like to go though, just to say I have and to see what it's like.
Bird bones are soft enough to chew. I eat that shit like a straight savage.
That's why dogs love them!
Dogs have a considerably higher bite force than a human being though.

That was my main source of puzzlement.
Linear progression. Gotta start with small game birds and work your way up.
The rare indulgence of boiled crawfish today. It's a local crop but I eat it like once every 5 years maybe.
Boiled outside, in a cast iron cauldron, fire built by rubbing kindling on his abdominals. Anything less is for pussies.
Cade said:
The rare indulgence of boiled crawfish today. It's a local crop but I eat it like once every 5 years maybe.
Gumbo?
I think he was talking about a crawfish boil. Gumbo is totally different. It's more like a stew that's served over rice.
Gumbo is more of a soup than stew.
Wikipedia says it's a stew.

Also: "In theory, a soup is a combination of vegetables, meat or fish cooked in liquid. A stew is any dish that's prepared by stewing - that is, the food is barely covered with liquid and simmered for a long time in a covered pot."

I said stew because gumbo reminds me of Brunswick stew.

Either way, Kiho misunderstood what dish you were talking about. You're just being a bish and splitting hairs.
I'll break whoever the fucking New Orleans Creole faggot that wrote that wiki over my knee. It's a soup.
Either way it's not a crawdad booooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiil.

How do crawfish taste compared to other shellfish?
So how does gumbo, soup, stew and broth compare with each other? (~O_O)~
Cade said:
I'll break whoever the fucking New Orleans Creole faggot that wrote that wiki over my knee. It's a soup.
And here I thought you said you were not into MMA!

I mentioned Gumbo because of a scene in <Angel Heart> where a big bucket of crawfish was dumped into a huge boiling caldron of gumbo being prepared at a fair.