May as well get fat while you're at it, yes?
Tensa said:
May as well get fat while you're at it, yes?
On my way there ;)
I never even liked Kid Cuisine as a child. That stuff is straight up garbage.
Blue Diamond Smokehouse almonds. Try 'em. They're fantastic.
I had chicken for supper last night. It was way overcooked, since my dad was drunk. But most chicken tastes somewhat better when dipped in BBQ sauce.

I enjoyed the pasta salad much more. Angel hair noodles with roasted red pepper Italian dressing and a bit of powdered parm.
Ugh that second paragraph made more hungrier than I already am <3
I like angel hair the most because it reminds me of rice noodles. Rice/vermicelli noodles are my all time favorite noodles. I like Asian noodles the most.
When I was in Bolivia my grandfather's employee would always cook me Angel hair pasta. In spanish this is called "cabello de angel". Isss so goood

Gonna post pictures of Domino's Pizza, AND some angel hair soup. Emmy u made me wanna go back to Bolivia XD. Just... that pasta brings up some memories
I've been craving pizza for a few weeks. But nothing from a chain. I don't really like chain pizza that much...

My favorite pizza locally is from Dusina's. They make really good wraps too. ...Everything is good there, really.
Thinking about trying this at some point. I dig hot and spicy food, and chili is pretty bomb either way. Anyone happen to have tried this before personally?
Speaking of spicy foods, that Samyang Korean instant ramen is the fucking worst. I tried the "carbo" (carbonara) fire noodles and it hurt more than any spicy thing I've ever had before in my life. It was like every centimeter of my lips were being stung by microscopic bees or something. It was making me cough it was so hot. AND THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE MILD FLAVORS!
Black_Rock_Shooter said:
Thinking about trying this at some point. I dig hot and spicy food, and chili is pretty bomb either way. Anyone happen to have tried this before personally?
This recipe reads like a recipe for pound cake.....A pound of ground beef, a pound of sausage, a pound of chuck steak, 2 pounds of chili beans.... That recipe will make enough to feed a small army....
Right? It's sounds utterly delicious. A feast for a manly man. MEAT.
Black_Rock_Shooter said:
Right? It's sounds utterly delicious. A feast for a manly man. MEAT.
For you BRS: Король и Шут - Ели мясо мужики (Men Ate MEAT)

(Not far from where my wife works, there is a restaurant by that name <Ели мясо мужики>. I hope in the near future to check it out (I understand it is a fancy bugger establishment ;).)
otaku_emmy said:
Speaking of spicy foods, that Samyang Korean instant ramen is the fucking worst. I tried the "carbo" (carbonara) fire noodles and it hurt more than any spicy thing I've ever had before in my life. It was like every centimeter of my lips were being stung by microscopic bees or something. It was making me cough it was so hot. AND THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE MILD FLAVORS!
LOOOL your stories make me laugh XD. I think it's SO stupid when ppl make the mild flavors hot like bitch ppl are NOT gonna buy ur shit lool

Anyways, speaking of spicy, interesting article

and yes bitch, I'm craving some hot cheeto wings