@freenight, no mod approved those images in 3 days. I only gave one reason why I did not approve them, since they was a significant group from the same artist; why I ended my deletion comment with <imo>. Other mods may have other reasons for not approving them.

I have never seen an anime drawn with the texturing and coloring style used in these images, have you? These look much like what I remember in older US visual novels such as Cerebus (the comic), although of higher quality.

scenic images are drawn in the same style as you would see in any anime image, but may or may not have characters present, the scenic tag only implies that the characters (if present) are not the primary focus of the image.

I generally don't approve 3d images as I don't like computer generated 3d shading, such as post #201188 which looks almost but not quite realistic. These images to me look more "fake" than 2d anime because they are clearly fake, but too close to realistic to permit the mind to suspend belief.

Going through a number of the 3d posts, I would question the 3d tag on many of them such as post #235907 or post #225289 as examples - imo anyway.

The existing esorano posts are over 2 years old and approved before the last purge of <not anime enough>> posts. (I do not want to go there again!)

I would not argue if another mod were to undelete your images. However none of those posts garnered over 30 votes in 3 days and several were below 20 suggesting that the membership does not appreciate those images.