Open Commission For OC Character. Don't worry, I'll try not to bore you.
Hello! My name is Nivium, I'm a beginning storywriter and I've run into a bit of trouble regarding the image of one of the main characters in my latest story, The Shattered Crown.

This character, aptly named Kalarath, has been the poster boy for a lot of my works so far, many of the people I've shown the story to have been drawn to this character. And so, I'd like to commission any artists who show an interest in this character to do their best drawing of the. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to offer you. Of course, I know everyone has different skills, and I am quite interested in seeing what you can do with your skills.

Here's the character description to the best of my ability:

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 145
Build: Slender but average, with slight muscle.

He wears a black leather longsleeve overcoat with two red symbols on the front. (The symbol's appearance can be anything you choose.) His shirt under the jacket is a shade of Crimson with black straps diagonally going downward from two separate parts of his chest.

He has short dark brown hair, the style is messy. (kind of like Bed head, but a little less exaggerated.)

He possesses Hazel colored eyes, the colors change depending on his current state of emotion. (red is angry or frustrated, blue or purple is a form of sadness, the generic stuff. But White indicates that he's not feeling anything. He goes into this state if the situation has genuinely, seriously made him angry.)

He has a sword with him named クリムゾン炎 Kurimuzon-en Which aptly translates to Crimson Flame. The sword changes color and strength to match the power of its opponent.

The sheathe is colored black, with a red dragon symbol stretching upwards along the casing. The blade's default color is white when drawn from its sheathe, Kalarath holds the blade in his right hand in a reverse grip, keeping the blade held behind him. His left hand bent outward, half open, half closed.

He has a somewhat black aura surrounding him when he's fighting, but his aura does not show when he is away from combat.

Again, if you have any interest in this commission, and would like to submit your creations based on the above description, First off, I'd like to thank ANYONE who takes an interest in this character and I will be creating a video showing off all submissions.

Again, I'm just a beginning writer, so I'm not very good with descriptions. But yes, thank you so much for taking the time to read this huge paragraph of stuff XD

Have an amazing day, everyone. :)
I think the chances of finding any artists here would be slim, especially for free. I suggest looking on DeviantArt.
Thanks. I really don't know where to look when it comes to this kind of stuff. I'll look around on DeviantArt.

Have yourself a nice day.