Black_Rock_Shooter said:
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane trilogy. Beautiful.

As someone who has been playing the original discs since I was six years old, (No really, ever since then, monthly I'd pop a game in to play all the way till today, thus the nostalgia factor wasn't there for me), I can give this remake/remaster a 95% approval. There are SLIGHT things with certain controls that are off a bit, but it doesn't take away from the experience. It's just if you're like me who has been literally playing them ever since they came out, you notice the differences no matter how small.

Just got 105% on Warped, working on CSB now. First game? Good God it's as hard as it ever was. Only gaming gods will Platinum Trophy that game, and some higher being we've never heard of will be able to get all platinum time trial relics in it.

All in all? I'd recommend this game to anyone, Vicarious did a good job, and I'm one of the best sorts of people specifically to rate this remake/remaster.
Actually playing it, I remembered perfectly the second and the third, but hell, the first one is really hard, especially relics.
But now after finishing the three (not 100%+ but near), I'm hoping that they'll bring Crash Bash after these remakes.